Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Luna's Harem(Enter at your own risk)

*sighs and takes the broken window down to throw it into the garbage* That's a given, Joseph. Besides, last thing you'd wanna do is make Trygon look better. *leaves the house for a moment then comes back a little while later with a replacement window and sets it into place before stepping back from it, sighing quietly*

Well... I suppose that's taken care of. *turns to Joseph and crosses his arms across his chest* So... How is everything now that you're... exonerated... from Arkham?

*laughs mildly* Exonerated. That's a new way of putting it! I'll keep it in mind next time I go against the capes here.

Everything's going well. Just setting up for the next joke. *smirks, tapping a finger to lips* Though, if anything should happen here, I'll have to be sure I have an alias made from steel if you're going to be policing it... Plus I get the distinct feeling our Hero has stopped by recently...

Be careful, Joseph. I will not fail again when I decide to capture.

-sits and watches the cleaning-

I can make that cut feel better, BB-chan. -grins-

Ah. Would you like something to drink?

Aku, watch that trap door by your foot.

*chuckles at Akumetsu* Careful. There's a trigger plate to your left that will shoot a dart loaded with enough tranquilizer to take down an elephant.

Hmmm... You know that's a good question. I took them a while ago. They were sitting by some milk by a fireplace. Sound like yours?

Ooohhh! Well, good thing I've a chemical bath induced immunity to all but the heaviest of toxins! *giggles and skips off, humming the batman christmas carol*

Back
Top Bottom