Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Luna's Harem(Enter at your own risk)

Lieutenant Ducky said:
My apologies, Dick Grayson.
That's really a bad habit I need to stop.
I think grey looks better with an e.
Not the a, it infects everything.

But yah, first Robin, Boy Wonder.
Nightwing.
*nods*
Ah, gotcha.

*noms cookie*

One of the few that survived, if I recall correctly.

Slowly, the door from Luna's hidden torture room opened somewhere inside the library and out stepped Blood, dressed in the usual garb of someone who had made a living of torturing people solely for the purpose of adding people to Mistress Luna's harem through perhaps the most cruelest of fashions. Sighing quietly he walked over to a hidden changing room in the same area and began switching back into his more casual outfit, a simple black shirt, grey sweatpants, socks and shoes. However, he knew he couldn't exactly go anywhere without that detestable collar she forced him to wear.

After attaching it around his neck, Blood would then step out of the library with a calm look on his face, seeing those that had entered the building, perhaps unaware of the demise they were being set up for.

(DUN DUN DUNNNNNN!!!!)

-waits to you swallow the entire thing-

HA!!!

It was a powerful sedative that only affects evil males! Take that! >:D

...Well why didn't you say so? *eats more* Valium doesn't cut it for me anymore, hopefully this shit will give me a good buzz!

*eyes widen slightly* Son of a...!

*looks at Luna* You sure it was a strong enough sedative?! This guy could clean out a damn bakery, even if it was loaded with opiates!

Me first, PK.

Thanks for your help, Kids.
*devious grin before wandering over, snagging up the cuffed Trygon and dragging him behind her*

Lieutenant Ducky said:
Me first, PK.

*devious grin before wandering over, snagging up the cuffed Trygon and dragging him behind her*
Share? I likes watching...

Lieutenant Ducky said:
Me first, PK.

WHOOHOO! BEST CAPTURE EVER! FUCKIN' RIGHT!!

No, he's mine!

-puts chastity belt on him and locks it before she can pull him any further-

*quirks a brow at Luna*
Now that's something I could argue, but...

Okay.
*hands him back over to Luna*
He seemed to enjoy my idea far too much anyway.

Back
Top Bottom