Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Current page Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: I cry, when Angels deserve to die. [Yaoi,Het, Maybe yuri?]

If you got a Russian... And if I have a Russian... Hohohohohoho. Drop me a line when you can. I think we can come up with something.

Resident Evil or Metal Gear sound fun...

I messaged you. :3

Any particuler Mafia group that you want to do? Oh and have you seen the movie Easter Promises.

CannibalisticKisses said:
daethesub said:
Any particuler Mafia group that you want to do? Oh and have you seen the movie Easter Promises.

Russian and Italian. And yeeeess! I love Eastern Promises!

I just created a Russian Mafia group RP ((which isnt quite finished >.> )) but I would love to also do a one on one more intimate RP with you.

Himeko said:
Do you rp in threads? o.0;;

Sometimeeeesss. Depends on the topic.

I was wondering if you'd be interested in doing a original rp with me. I've got a few ideas that I was wanting to run by you:

I have a character that I've been working with for a lil over a month in D&D and been wanting to use her in a rp, not as a D&D rp, just use my character. Mio Sunsorrow "Swiftclaw" is a Dream Elf who willingly turned into a werewolf to become stronger. See, almost her entire race was wiped out by the undead armies that the necromancers had reanimated, she seeks power to help protect what is left of her people. Anyways, I would be willing to do any sort of fantasy style rp with her, I can play dom, however if I play dom then I'd have to make her into a futa, if you're okay with that. ^^;;

Another idea I had was maybe a sisterxsister rp. Could be twincest or just older and younger sister, doesn't really matter to me. ^^;; If so would you be willing to do an elven one? [If you haven't noticed, I have this thing for elves. ^^;;]

And my last idea would be a elf that has a secret, she's a werewolf. [Not like my first idea, oh no, this is just a normal wood elf. ^^;;] Anyways, she's in search for a mate, she doesn't care what kind, but she wants a mate badly, someone to love her for who and what she is. [This can be futa, and possibly pregnancy would be involved if you're okay with it.]

/end

Anyways, let me know what ya think and maybe we can start something. ^^

Haha I'd love to do either or Dae. :3. <3333 Russians!

As for you Himeko; I'm not so sure. I'm not so much a fan of futa... just because it's not so much appealing to me... not cause it's bad or anything.

Since your a sub like me i think the group RP is a better idea as I already have one person garanteed to join who will play a more dominant charie.
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=26199

Haha I'd love to do either or Dae. :3. <3333 Russians!

As for you Himeko; I'm not so sure. I'm not so much a fan of futa... just because it's not so much appealing to me... not cause it's bad or anything.

Not everyone is, but it can always be non futa. Some people find it creepy, I'm just the odd one who finds it hot. xDDD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom