Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Current page Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Your Love is my Drug. [ MxM MxF Craving Assassin's Creed, G.o.W and Violence.]

PM Sent, think about it. :) Also, BUMP.

RE: Your Love is my Drug. [ MxM MxF Craving Assassin's Creed, G.o.W and Violence.]

Hello! Reading through your F-List, I seen you will do zoophilia, and I was curious if there was anyway, I could interest you in something involving a dog or something.

I saw your list of games and I saw 4 of my favorite games, I'd love to do Assassin's Creed, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy 7/AC, and/or Samurai Warriors. If your interested in any or all of these please PM me. I've been dying to rp.

Sent you a PM, but never got a response.

'Tis fine. This thread shows what I'm mainly looking for, then lists some other things that can be done as well.

Well, I saw Gears was on there~

I know you're lookingly highly for Naurto but it's been too long for me I thinkk.

CannibalisticKisses said:
Fuck that SOPA and PIPA act.

>:l Get over yourself.

Ooh-rah to that. Also, free bump to you. ^v^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom