Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Current page Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: KiLliNg SpIdErS, sAvInG bUtTeRfLiEs [:3 LovemeLongtime.]

Post Samples!
[Yaoi]
...I'm not making fun of you.. That would just made me a hypocrite on top of many other things....

How strange for the other to say that. Had there been a moment of mental linkage between the two? More than likely notâ?¦ Instead Ichiro head read the almost flustered blush of the other's face, almost able to feel the rush of blood towards those wind bitten cheeks. The all too familiar pattern of mild to total embarrassment by someoneâ??s voice. Long ago had the feeling been Ichiro's constant companion but as the years passed, humiliation turning to silently building psychosis...To make fun of another was about the same as a stoner calling another a dumbass.

Brows furrowed lightly in mild curiosity when the boyâ??s small hand took a tighter grip upon the cold material of his almost leather-like coat. Clumps of snow which had long collected upon the slumped teenâ??s position fell under the shift of fingers, more fallen when Ichiro turned slightly to face the other. White-shaded silver stared mournfully to this boy of innocent gaze. Such a doll with his nose all cringed back.

How would he do under the rancid stench of the dead? The though almost made him release another empty laugh.

However, Ichiro restrained himself to listen to Aoi's soft voice, lightly hitched in the mild frustration beginning to build. Salamander forced a smirk upon those bloodless lips though Ichiro had managed to ease his reply. " That is so, But it's the people who create the world we know." He didn't hold much of a tone to the soft rumble of his voice. No sarcasm or angry snide talk. Simple...calm..

Crazy was not what the fuck-up boy say the other as. A bit foolish yes, but otherwise he was naught more than the reassurance once offered by lost family. It soothed away the desire to maim or be maimed yet still there resided the urge to argue. " That is so? And it is those few who go mad." Salamander seemed to be wrapping his lustful tine around Ichiro's words in an attempt to gain a bit of a hand in this conversation. A restraint was kept upon the personality using the bit of will left cowering in the farther recess if his body. "There are reasons for why they stare as they do."

The boy moved his head lightly to the side, letting a gust of wind blow away the veil of long bangs to reveal a manically sadistic eye of electric yellow. Even so, the orb still held the amount of sorrow in itâ??s madness along with the barely made out onyx of a pupil. For only a second was the color allowed to stare before it was shielded once more by hanging tresses.

Oh how there longed the urge to stroke the otherâ??s faceâ?¦To touch that soft skin and actually believeâ?¦ Believe in anything! Perhaps that was a tad extremeâ?¦

â??Crazy? Noâ?¦You just think with your heart.â? A finger nose to touch a frozen tip to the middle of the smallerâ??s chest. Snow fell from itâ??s ebony perch as Ichiro shook his head with a low sigh pitched in the back of his throat. â?? Crazy is the sin you see before you. This spite mess of cut wrist and ill-will.â? Seemingly a bit of the boyâ??s singing nature was thrumming in the empty words spoken. â?? I have to say.. You are the first â?¦outside person to even speak to me.. Let alone show somethingâ?¦.kind.â?

Ichiro pulled his body just a bit away from Aoiâ??s not wanting to disturb the lamb by the rather close nature of their lean bodies. Sure there was several inches between them but Ichiroâ??s body gave all this almost unnatural heat all the time. Thing would probably go over more smoothly if the other wasnâ??t freaked out by how the man was so warm despite sitting out in freezing temperatures. A palm dipped down to rest under hanging bangs, cupping the hidden half of his face.

â??Help each otherâ?¦ What can I help you with little lamb?â? Ichiro shook his head towards the other, rather amused by his sweet mewing tone. â??I have nothing but destruction to offer youâ?¦â? A sigh sounded, suckling and toying with the three piercing upon both lower and upper lip.

[My Mafia/Assassin Chicka]
Niko tilted his head some, looking over the young woman as she stood glaring into her vanity mirror. His somewhat broadened shoulders offered a light shrug towards her distressed look. â??Iâ??m sure it wonâ??t be SO bad Ms. Bianca..â? Coal eyes peered around her partially destroyed room before sliding back towards the broad. â?? Maybe, if he is bad enough they will cancel the marriage. I know Mr. Mancini will know have his only daughter marry trash.â? Niko offered another shrug with running a hand through his own gel slicked back hair. In a way he was rather upset by this himselfâ?¦ Bianca was too rare and beautiful to be arranged a marriage.

Bianca turned a wrathful gaze towards the slight older man, lips twisted back into a snarl. It seemed nothing was going to stop her endless rage. While his words did bring comfort in one way, they brought rage in the other. If there was the chance that this guy WAS trash or a slobâ?¦wouldnâ??t that have meant her father had arranged her with scum? Bianca roared her frustrations, slamming numerous articles from the top of her dress with a slide of the arm.

Niko shook his head slightly with moderately thinned lips turning into a scowling frown. â?? Just calm down Bianca. Things will turn out for the best. Now come on.. Mrs. Mancini arranged for your hair to be done and Mr. Mancini bought you a new attire to wear.â? Dark eyes narrowed momentarily before urging himself over to gingerly grasp the angry broadâ??s arm to lead her out the door. Even when Bianca wasnâ??t really in the mood to go.

Biancaâ??s first stop was to a nearby boutique , a rather expensive one at that. There they straightened out Biancaâ??s natural wavy hair into pin straight tresses. Next with a light trimming of the edges though it wasnâ??t entirely needed. Much to her annoyance, she was then passed along the store to have other things primed and polished. Nails, make-up and perhaps everything in between. Either way it left Bianca looking good enough to leave others gawkingâ?¦.Not that she wasnâ??t equally as beautiful without the barely there make-up and such.

The next stop was back to the mansion, courtesy of Nikoâ??s cautious driving. What a bummer for him that the whole ride consisted of Bianca either snarling like an untamed animal or trying to break apart his car. Thank God when the raging beauty was out of the vehicle and into the house. However, Bianca was only inside long enough to weasel into her new attire. The clothing itself was a feminine suit with white pinstripe over a black background. All in all, it looked cutely 20â??s gangster with the fedora, blazer, white button up shirt, pencil skirt along with black stilettos. Though, perhaps pencil skirts were not entirely the best for the young woman with the child rearing hips andâ?¦more than ample bottom. Not to say it was even remotely badâ?¦

Maroon lips pulled back in a scowl, glaring daggers towards her grinning parents. â?? I canâ??t believe this shit.â? Such a dirty mouth and ill-temper for such a gorgeous princessâ?¦pity really. Bianca shook her head towards them with a jab of the finger towards her taller father. â?? If I find something wrong with himâ?¦ANYTHING at all.. I donâ??t care about your connections, I will NOT marry him.â? Her roaring words echoed through the spacious living room before she stormed back out to Nikoâ??s waiting ride.

He offered a light smile towards his frowning passenger. â?? You look beautiful Ms. Bianca.â? His words were lowered, masking the murmur of contempt in his voice. The petal was placed to the metal to fill the gap in time created by Mrs. Manciniâ??s insistence that her daughter be perfectly made up. But Niko had his ways of getting places quickly without being caught by the cops for speeding and got Bianca there within an almost shocking time. The man forced a smile as he pulled parallel to the Portuguese restaurant. â?? Well, Weâ??re hereâ?¦ I know donâ??t know what Portuguese food taste like but Iâ??ve heard itâ??s good. Beside.. This place looks niceâ?¦.â? Coal eyes shifted from the rear view mirror to peer towards the gorgeous building. â?? Just call me when you want to be picked up. Have a good time Ms. Biancaâ?¦â?

She scowled, shaking her head while knocking open the back door. Long ago Niko had found out that Bianca rarely wanted to be driven let alone ever had the door open for her. It was better only to do one at a time if one a day. â??Yeah ..â? Emerald eyes rolled, no doubt Niko would just be sitting outside the restaurant the whole date anyhow.. â??Ciao Niko.â? Fingers offered a wave as she grabbed her ivory purse while stepping out of the onyx car. The back door closed with a slam before Bianca took a deep breath. Might as well get this over withâ?¦. She exhaled, walking into the front doors of the well-made establishment. Bianca lingered at the doorway a moment, looking over several bodies as licks of ebony drifted across olive features.

[Random Het.]
How long had it been now? It seems to be ages since things had been simple. A life of little worries and where food, clothing, and warmth had been plentiful It was now just a pinprick of a memory. The more she though of it, the less the idea was clear on why she had left in the first place. Cheryl was pretty sure it was because of an argument, but that seemed silly. Perhaps it was the silliness itself that got her into the spot in the first place. Fighting to live each day. It had been over a yearâ?¦ Maybe more. A year or so since she had packed a few items and fled the shelter of her home. The first few days had been somewhat easy. A friend had allowed her to stay thereâ?¦. Until he was picked up several days later on an arrest warrant and whisked off jail. With the boyâ??s parents at a loss to do, Cheryl was forced to leave the makeshift house. That was when the troubles had truly begun. After hours of wondering around she had began to grow hungry and cold. Thus the search for food and shelter began. At first, the hunger was terribly painful. The gnawing cramps were enough to weaken her body and sent the headstrong girl onto her knees. After awhile, you got used to the pains and they began to die away. The after burn was a sickening sense of lightheadedness. But even that gradually began to stop. Desperate to keep her strength, the girl was forced to beg for chance or scraps of food from people. It was embarrassing but she managed to get a lot of spare change. Thank god she just looked like some lazy teen. Otherwise, perhaps she wouldnâ??t have been so lucky.

That too only has so long of an existence. A few weeks of that and no one was willing to give money. So now she was hungry once more. A glance upon her clothing would show that new ones were needed. Even with the extras she had packed, they were beginning to show holes. Not to mention it was rather hard to keep herself well bathed. Let alone keep her few pairs of clothing prim and clean. By then Cheryl believed that things could now get any worse. But how wrong she was. The weather had begun to change for the worse. Rainâ?¦ lots of it. But it wasnâ??t the rain that had dropped the final straw upon the camelâ??s back. It was when the weather began to freeze. Even with the cold, there was luck upon Cherylâ??s side. At least she hadnâ??t been in the coldest place in the world. So here was the dilemma, she was freezing and her clothes were in ruins. Hunger was the worse of her problems in all reality, but by now the hunger pains had drifted away into faint light headed spells.

Around the ending of last year, Cheryl had decided to try and get a job. With enough money she decided sheâ??d have enough at least for food and clothing. Hell perhaps she could make enough to rent a small place to stay. The girl had searched everywhere for a place that would just make enough to get by on. It was rather hard to achieve with such a skinny body and the ratted clothing. Not that the girl had lost any of her beauty throughout the time. Cheryl was always gorgeous, even with her life spiraling out of control and plummeting into hell. No place seemed to have a spot open for the thinning girl. Silently she would question of how high of standards could the shithole stores have? She could try the moreâ?¦darkened part of town. But somehow, the idea of working in crime infested neighborhoods seemed to be a worse punishment than dying of starvation. She sat upon a curb with her head held in her hands. Crying. If only she had known this was how things were going to be when she had left home. Perhaps, she wouldnâ??t have overreactedâ?¦ It was then the moment of the truth had come. A proposition for a place that would hire such an attractive girl as herself.

Cheryl had noticed them roaming around many times in her life. More so in the time passed on the streets. Some held beautyâ?¦ But most were marred after the numerous years of working the streets. That or the years of pumping themselves up with drugs. Drugs had never appealed to Cheryl in any way. Neither had the life of roaming the streets at night to offer her body to the desperate men. But here she was. Being asked by a rather handsome looking woman if sheâ??d like to get some cash quick. The idea of quick cash seemed to outweigh the warning that something great would have to be sacrificed in order to get that quick pay. Before she even knew completely what she had been doing, she quickly agreed. It was only later she found the price was her body. She had made herself into something Cheryl would had ever imagined sheâ??d be.

Weeks went past from there. Due to her age and lack of skill, the girl wasnâ??t used much. Instead she stayed with a few of the older girls. There she was fed, given clothes, and such. She began to gain the needed weight to keep up her stamina, but not much more than that. Her form remained thin, with a faint curve of breast and hips. Cheryl was careful to keep herself out of the other people's way. She knew that most of them already hated her because she was fragile and beautiful. There was only a few who seemed immune to the jealously an d kept as â??maternalâ? figures or â??friendsâ? She stayed behind each night and watched over the tiny â??houseâ? while one by one the girls went out and came in after each john. But tonight she had gotten specially requested. Tonight was to be the first time Cheryl was to go out and offer herself for a fee. Some boys had strolled by earlier and spoke to theâ?¦.Pimp of sorts. They had requested a girl around eighteen for their friend. At the moment Cheryl was the only girl that age, the last had gotten knocked up and was on release until she had the child. Her heart began to race. A part of her didnâ??t want to due such a thing. But she hadnâ??t much of a choice. It was about time she had done her part and gotten some money to live off of instead of just mooching of the otherâ??s kindness. The teen spent an hour or so reading herself, hair, makeup dressing.

Before she knew it, she was before his door. One finger held out to press against the button of the doorbell. Cheryl had to keep herself from cringing to the washed out sound of the bell. Irritating. Tiny hand moved up to tease her hair a bit more. She could only thank god that it still retained itâ??s glossy black hue even when she had been suffering from malnutrition for the longest time. When her hand left the mass of black, the blanket fell back against her bare back. There the girl waited with her heart about to burst. It wasnâ??t of excitement, her heart was full of shame and anxiety. Now was one of those times she wished that there was some sort control in which to fast forward time. It would all be over and done with. Cheryl had just been deliberating on whether to turn and leave when the boy answer the door. He hadnâ??t been what she expected truthfully. The women back at the house mostly spoke of disgusting pigs who picked them up and had their way. Her black rimmed icy eyes flickered upwards with surprise. Heart shaped lips parting in an â??oâ? of surprise. For a moment she lingered there upon the porch, dazed and at a loss.
â?Alright.â? Cheryl kept her nerve, stepping inside with a lightly sway of her hips from beneath the skin tight fabric of the small dress. The others had insisted she wear something revealing, but she wanted to keep some class to it. So, to settle both of their wants, Cheryl had found a small blue dress. Tube top like which descended lightly over the curve of her bottom. Under she wore black, footless leggings and high heels. It was clear with her constant wobbling they werenâ??t a normal attire

( ^ w ^ )

[/rolls around thread].​

( o u o )

[/rolls to].​

Re: I cry, when Angels deserve to die. [Yaoi,Het, Maybe yuri?]

X'D Oh Ichi and his eggs. -gives him hot chocolate-.

Me too..
Hm.. I have so much stuff I can draw, but am just too lazy and crap. ( > n > );;;.

[/huggles].​

I have something to draw.

But I don't know if I want to draw a cute little comic of Aoi and Ichiro.
Or if I can xD​

Any of the princesses.

Or I can do het with:
Sora/Kairi
Riku Kairi

[/sniff]

Aoi and Ichi are so cute together :'3​

Lol.

[/nod nod] Understandable. x3​

-sneaks up behind and tackle pounces- I see you are looking for a good Naruto roleplay. :3 I might be interested in throwing something together. I don't mind the other person playing and Oc, but I suggest we both play a canon as well? XD I don't mind playing several of the males from the series.(I don't often do Yaoi, but if you wanna talk threesome material I don't mind playing a female Oc and a male canon... to your male canon -winks-) ... I play females from the series as well, though I usually play Yuugao Uzuki as my Canon Female... all the others annoy me. XD ... besides for little hinata -pets her-

What are you interested in?

-bust her face on the ground.-

-bleeds profusely.-

D:

I don't play yaoi for Naruto often.
Cause I'm not so well at male canons save for a sadistic and apathetic gaara
And an uncaring Sasuke.

Females I play are not much either.

So far I'm only talented at Sakura.

Most I stick to my Oc cause she's loopy.

:'D

What am I interested in? not entirely sure.

Well I am sure we can bounce around roleplay ideas? XD I was actually looking for Kakashi if you wanna try playing him... If not... Gaara's pretty alright...or one of the Akatsuki if you wanna try for that? As for guys from the series for me, I'll play just about any of them, as long as I can manage their personality properly. Warning though, I don't do any pairings with Sakura... period... I prefer Oc's :3.... -takes and starts treating your nose with healing chakra-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom