Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Urchin theft (Whitestar and Rainbows)

Jack smiled at Star's reaction. Jack stopped a bit as he began to kisst he are around her pussy. During this time, Jack place his right hand above her clit and began rubbing it. Then he goes back to licking Star's pussy, burying his face against it, darting his tongue inside the folds of her labia.

Star blushed even deeper, not really knowing what to do. Her noises became a bit louder but she still tried to muffle them witha pillow. She jsut couldn't help but enjoy the feelings he was giving her, though she would never admit it. She gasped as he started rubbing above her clit, it still felt amazing.

Jack had just about enough of that pillow muffling the sounds he so wanted to hear because he was working on her now wet pussy, and well he wanted to hear the noise. It was like he was doing something and not getting the credit. He stopped and grabbed that pillow and flunged it to the other side of the room.

"If you like that, you'll love this." He said, unzipping his pants showing her his rock hard erection.

Star gasped as he tore the pillow out of her hands. She didn't really like that he oculd now see her face, which had this lust filled look on it. She closed her legs as soon as he gave hr the chance, though she kind of missed the feeling he had been giving her. She just looked up at him and tilted her head to the side at his statement. She soon knew what he was talking about and she blushed, her eyes widenng at the sight of his erect manhood. That truely was the first time she had seen one of those this close up. She just stared at him, not really knowing what to do.

Jack raised an eyebrow. He weasn't sure if that was the first time she saw such a thing, or she was surprised at how big it was...or was she use to it being bigger. "Would you like to touch it?" Jack said, testing her.

She continued to stare until he asked it she wanted to touch it and she looked up at him. She looked back down at it, her hand slowly reaching out to grasp it, but at the last second she withdrew it and shook her head. "No." She said, and she didn't look back down at it.

Jack unbuckle his pants and removed his pants from his lower body. He grabs hold of her legs. "Fine, you don't need to use your hands to touch it...your other body parts will" he said, spreading her legs and pushes his erection against her wet pussy.

Star couldn't help but look down as he removed his pants. But she looked a bit worried as he grabbed her legs. She gasped as he spread her legs and then pushed against her. Her eyes wide with fear. "P-please don't." She pleaded. "You know how I told you no one has ever touch me like you were before, well no one's ever done that before either." She said, implying that she was a virgin and she really didn't want it to be taken by him. She was pretty sure he would be too forcful and make it hurt worse than it should have. She really was an innocent girl for the kinds of bribes she made for people to give her stuff or let her go free.

Jack pushed his cock in her slowly, once in there, he let it rest for a bit before pulling it out then slowly pushes it back in. During this time, Jack looked at her, "Love is overrated...and trust me I won't hurt you..."

Star's eyes widened and then tears came from them as he pushed into her anyways. She was really tight around him. She just whimpered at his comment, looking up at him. "You already are..." She said. Either he was too big or she was too small, but the feeling of being stretched like that hurt her.

Star whimpered a bit at his comment. She couldn't help but think he had no soul. There was no other way he could have stood her crying while they had sex. She was indeed crying, tears and sobs were what was seen and heard as he kept going.

Jack thought the crying would stop but it didn't. He slide out finally, and walked over to a cabinet, and opened it. He tilted his head down and looked what was inside. He smiled, he took out a bottle of lubricant. He squeezed it onto his palm of the hand and rubbed it all over his erection, then he walks back over to Star. "Let's try it again shall we?"

He said spreading her legs again and sliding it back in.

Star was hoping he would just stop all together as he got up and went over to a cabinet, but he didn't. She probably wouldnt stop crying, even though it didn't really hurt anymore. It was just that he was pretty much raping her. It was either this or jail and she chose this so she would have her cat and right now she didn't even have him. Maybe she should have kept the cat out of the box, that way she could have gotten it to mess him up.

Jack continued to push his cock inside of her. He didn't care if she didn't love him, sooner or later the body will overpower your emotions.

She just continued to sob, not really enjoying any of this. She really didn't want to be here, and she suddenly really regretted rying to steal from this prick.

Jack suddenly got angry at Star continuing to cry. He slided out of her and extended his right hand and slapped her on the cheek. "That's something to cry about..."

As he slapped ehr Star looked up suddenly in shock, her sobs quieting for a moment and then she got angry as well. "You can use my cat to make me have sex with you, but you don't hit me." She said, glaring at him and her hand shot out, slapping him at least twice as hard. She didn't take men hitting her.

"You call that sex? That was me making you cry" Jack turned his head back and send the back hand of his left against her face then as she fell back down on the couch he got on top of her and held her down.

She scoffed. "Well you're the one that got hard from watching me dance on a fucking pole." She said, still glaring. She yelped as he slapped her hard enough to make her fall back and then he was on top of her again. She struggled quite a bit, eventually gettng a leg free and bringing it up she pushed him off of her using her foot on his chest.

"I"m a man...sue meEEEEEEE!" he said as Star pushed him off of her. He falls down and gets back up. It didn't occur to him that he was pantless, underwear less for that matter. He went to grab his pants and slided it back up. Then goes over to her and pulls her up from the couch and slaps her again.

Star rolled her eyes at his comment If he hadn't made her do that stupid dance that never would have happened. She gasped as he slapped her, this time it hurt even more and she brought her hand up to her mouth. She pulled it away and looked at it. She was now bleeding a bit. She looked up at him with a feirce glare. She pulled her arm back as if to punch him, but she extended her leg instead and kicked him between the legs.

"Prick." She said in a more calmed tone as she walked over and kicked him in the ribs. It would have hurt more had she still been wearing her shoes, but it worked fairly well. As soon as she kicked him she backed up, not wanting him to grab her legs and pull her down too. She soon walked over and took her cat out of the cage, petting him as if nothing had happened. She whispered sweet little things in it's ear like 'cat, you're so cute.' and such like that. It was soon purring and she sat it on the floor, knowing it would have a better chance of getting away from that man than she would.

Jack got up and looked at Star. "I hope you don't sleep...because when you do, that'll be the last time you'll ever see that cat. And since you haven't eaten or drink...nor did the cat...I'm sure you guys have little time." Jack said leaving the secret office.

Back
Top Bottom