Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Urchin theft (Whitestar and Rainbows)

"You never asked me a question. You only made a statement about your surprise to me staying in my bra and panties." She Said in a fairly polite way considering how much she wanted to bitch him out. "Now may I have my cat?" She asked tilting her head to the side.

"But still, I was expecting a question...and suppose I do decide to have that cat brought in here...can you guarantee that he won't come at me?" asked Jack

"That I can. He only doesn't like you because you've put him in a cage on top of taking him away from me." She said, knowing as soon as the cat saw her he would forget about this man and only care about her.

"Okay fine...I'll see how good you are with the cat here," he said walking out and picks up the cage, and brings it into the room. As soon as the door closes, Jack opens the cage.

As the cage door was opened the cat ran out and was about to attack the man when Star whistled and the cat looked over at her. It seemed much happier and bounded off to her, leaping up and she caught it, mid-air. It was purring quite a bit and Star also seemed quite a bit happier now that she had the cat.

Jack stood there with one of his eyebrow raised. "So about that job...I want you to do..."

Star looked up at him and tilted her head to the side. "What Job? You never said anyhitng about a job." She said, furrowing her brows and looking at him oddly. She really had no idea what he was talking about.

Star was much more calm now that she had the cat. "You can say what you were doing. It's not like he can understand you." She said, petting the cat as it pushed it's head up into her hand to make her pet it more.

"I think they can" Jack said looking at the cat. "Though you may be in a better mood...I have a feeling that you got me to bring the cat here so I won't touch you."

She sighed as he said she did it to keep him from touching her. She shook her head and leaned down a bit, whispering in the cat's ear. "Ok, Cat, go lay on the couch and don't worry about me now unless I call for you." She said, putting the cat down. It automatically did as she said and ran over, jumping up on the top of the couch and laying down. "As much as I hate to, I'll keep my word." She said to him, just standing there.

"You say that...but yet you're still over there, and not over here." Jack said as he eyed the cat jumping on the couch. He then looked back at her.

Star rolled her eyes. "Are you sure you want to do that right there in front of him?" she asked. If he was willing to risk that then she would be fine with going over there, but she wasn't one hundred percent that her cat would enjoy another man touching her right in front of him.

"Well then how do you suggest we go about this? When I want to touch you now..." he said looking at her then at the cat then back at her. "Either we get the cat out...or we move ourselves..."

She sighed and rolled her eyes, walking over to the cat and scooping him up. "Ok, Cat. Stay in here and don't worry about me, no matter what I say until I come and get you out." The cat just looked at her oddly as she carried him back over to the cage and she put him in there, closing the door. "Good kitty." She said and the cat whimpered a bit as she walked over to the man and stood before him. "There, all better." She said, just looking at him.

"You really care about that cat huh?" He said, placing his hands on her waist and pulled her closer. "Good, cause I want that cat to know there's a new man in your life...me" said Jack

Star just looked at him and rolled her eyes as he pulled her closly. She didn't blame the cat for not liking this guy. She certianly didn't like him. Once again she just stood there, not really wanting to do anything, though it wasn't really as if she knew what to do. She didn't really consider him 'in' her life, just an outside force that would most likely bother her for quite a while.

Jack spun Star around, "I don't care if you don't do anything...sooner or later, you won't be able to help youreslf and chim in" he said, running his hands down, and once again grabbing hold of the waistband of her panties and slided it down. He practically showed her cat her vagina. He began rubbing the slit again.

She just looked off to the side, not believing what he was saying. As He showed her vagina off to the cat, it hissed, she just blushed a bit and shushed the cat, looking at the ground after that. She felt a slight tingling as he rubbed her, though she wasn't sure if she liked it or not.

Jack smiled, "Maybe the cat being here is a good thing...no resistance...though I kind of liked a little resistence.." he said, spinning her back around and giving her a kiss.

"If you want me to resist you have to promise not to do anything to my cat." She said, not minding resisting at all. She would be just fine with trying to get away from him while he tried to do this to her. She didn't pay much mind to the kiss, not enjoying it at all.

"You know what forget it...I got something to do to you that you might enjoy" he said, grabbing her arm and pushes her down onto the couch. He spread her legs and pulls her panties down, presses his face against her vaginal opening and begins licking her slit with his tongue.

She stumbled a bit as she was shoved around, not really enoying it too much. She just sat there as he pullled off her panties. Sam gasped, her eyes widening as he started licking. She didn't know what to do about that. She didn't want him to know it felt good, but it did. She blushed, reaching over and shoving a pillow in her face to keep him from hearing the whimpering noise she would make every once in a while and so he oculdn't see her facial expression.

Jack pushed open her legs a bit, and smiled when Star place a pillow against her face. He knew he was giving her an enjoyable sensation. He moved his face closer, the smell of her muscky scent of arousal was intoxicating. Jack darted his tongue foward again and licked up her slit, the taste was like nothing he had ever experienced. He hadn't eaten maybe woman before, but it was a tangy taste and sweet, possibly a int of metallic.

He wanted more, and Star was probably in no place to object. Jack pressed his face agaisnt her damp curls and licked the length of her slit. Jack nose was pressed into her mons, her pubic hair tickling him, but he didn't care. He flicked his tongue up under the hood of her clit and caught the fleshy "berry" with the tip.

Star only pressed the pillow closer to her face as he pushed closer to her. She didn't know what to do about this kind of attention to her. She made soft little cute noises into the pillow, some of which he wouldn't be able to hear, but she didn't care. After this was over she knew she would only act as if it wasn't that great. She yelped a bit louder as his tongue met with her clit. That was such an odd feeling to her and she didn't know what to do about it.

Back
Top Bottom