Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Urchin theft (Whitestar and Rainbows)

Jack raised an eyebrow. "What's the matter?" he said, looking up at her. He scoot over to her face and raised a hand and placed it on her cheek. "What's wrong?" he said, softly rubbing the ends of his finger against her cheek.

She just stared at him. "I can't so this anymore." She said, looking down at the couch and then moving away as he touched her cheek. "No one's ever... touched me there before..." She said, looking up at him and blushing a bit more. "I ust can't do this, take me to the jail or whatever." She said, holding out her wrists as if she would be wiling to go in just her bra and panties.

Jack grabbed her hands and pulled her off the couch. "You're blushing...I think you like me touching you there..." he says spinning her around having her back pressed against him as his hands rubbed down her stomach. One of his hands pulled on the waistbrand of her panties as the other went down and began rubbing her up and down her slit.

Star shook her head as he said she really like it. "No, it's because it's embarassing." She said, trying to get away from him as he started to do the same thing as before though they were standing up now. "No, Stop!" She said sternly and elbowed him in the stomach, breaking away from his grasp as he was destracted by that. She moved to the other side of the room, as far away from him as she could get.

"How is it embarrassing? I'm sure you have done it to youreslf more than one occassion" said Jack moving closer to her.

"Yes, but that's me, not someone I've just met." She said, glaring at him once more she was angry that he would be this presistant about it.

"Oh come on don't be shy...you know it felt good...you were blushing! And you're bound to have someone do it to you in your life time might as well be now" said Jack.

She just glared even more. "It will only be done my me or someone I love! Not you!" She just about screamed at him. She didn't even care if anyone heard her, she just didn't want this happening. He would either have to get someone to hold her down or he'd have to tie her up to get to to do this.

"Alright fine...defy me..." Jack walked over to the intercom. "Guards...pick up the cat that's in my office."

Star's glare soon turned to worry as he talked to the guards. She waved her arms frantically. "No no no no!" She repeated quickly. "NO! Please don't do that!" She yelled at him, but in a pleading tone rather than a demanding one.

She took a few steps closer. "No no, Please don't. I promise to cooperate." She said, that was her one weakness, her cat. She loved that thing more than her life.

"Guards, be on standby..." said Jack. The Guards were now standing outside his office waiting for the Boss to change his mind.

Jack walked over to Star. "No more resisting yes?"

Star hung her head in defeat. "Yes, no more resisting." She said, not looking up at him. "Go ahead, do your worst..." She said, quite saddened that he was that type of bastard that would use her only weakness to get her to have sex. What a prick... She thought to herself, thinking this was the worst it could get.

Jack raise his hand and place it under her chin and lifted her head up. "Good," he said, leaning foward and giving her a kiss. He then turns around and walks away from her. "Enjoy youreslf." he said, the door opening, and Jack leaves the secret chambers, leaving her alone, all by herself.

Star still didn't look at him, just stood there solemly. even as he lifted her chin and kissed her she stayed still. That lasted until he said to enjoy herself and then walked out of the room, leaving her locked there by herself. She glared at the door, as it closed. "I don't even get my cat?!" She yelled at the door as if he would hear her. She sighed, walking over to the couch and sat down, crossing her arms over her chest and then falling over to the side in the same position.

Jack saw the two guards, "You're dismissed." he said, as he began typing on his computer. He was checking his stock market price, as he heard the cat making noise of bordeom. He pressed a button, "Secretary, give me a bottle of milk."

Star just laid on the couch, soon going to sleep. It had been a very exausting day, more emotionally than anything, but she was still tired. The secretary was soon in his office, handing him a bottle of milk, why she had one that quickly was a bit odd, but no one would have asked, just like no one would have asked why he wanted one.

"You remember the rule don't you? When you're leaving?" Jack said, grabbing the bottle of milk and walking over to the cage. He removes the cover then spilled some milk into the cage, before opening the door and placing the bottle in then closes the door quickly.

The woman's eyes widened and she shook her head. She couldn't risk getting fired, but she didn't know what rule he was talking about. "What rule?" She asked, obviously nerveous. She stood there and watched what he did with the bottle of milk. The cat jumped back as he spilled some in there, but was soon at the front, trying to scratch him again as he tried to get out of the cage to find Star. He didn't like being taken from his owner and then stuck in a small cage. The cat didn't touch the milk, just hissed at the man and then moved to the back of the cage and layed down.

Jack didn't cared if the cat was going to drink the milk or not, but if it was hungry, it'll end up drinking it either way. Jack looked at the secretary, "Shake your ass as you walk out...don't tell me you have forogtten?" Jack said with a smirk.

"Oh! Of course not, Sir." She said, shaking her ass as she left. She had completely forgotten but she wasn't about to let him know that. That would probably get her fired. She made it back to her desk and went back to what she was doing. Star on the other hand had gotten up and was now looking around the room, trying to find a way to get out, but also seeing if there was anything to do.

Jack looked at the cat then at the monitor that showed the room that Star was in. Jack got up and turned around and enters the room. '"I'm surprised you're still in your bra and panties."

Star just ignored him and kept looking around. "Can I have my cat now?" She asked, hoping she could. She would be much more compliant once she had her cat. She just wanted to make sure that it stayed safe and that it wasn't scared or anything like that.

Back
Top Bottom