Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Urchin theft (Whitestar and Rainbows)

"Oh no, I have tons of objections, But doing a simple dance for you is better than going to jail, so Ill jsut deal with them." She said, not really enjoying the fact that she was actually going to do this. "Yes, music would be nice." She said, still a bit of an angry look on her face. As long as she looked angry, this wasn't going to be a very good dance, but then again, that was what he got for making her do this right off the bat.

"It is a simple dance..I don't see why you're upset...and think if it this way...I can be a total jerk right now...but I'm not, imagine me being some cruel person whipping you or something...and do you have any selections of music?" Jack asked, playing his hand on her lap.

Star just looked at him as if he were just bluffing and she really thought he was. "Well it's a close tie here. Either I'm you're slave just about and I get to keep my cat, or I'm in jail and I don't get to keep my cat. So it's really close." She said, completely meaning it. If she could keep her cat in jail she would totally do that. She just sighed and knocked his hand away as he started touching her thigh. She stood up and began to stretch a bit, away from the couch so he couldn't touch her. She seemed to knew sort of what she was doing.

"Don't be like that...if you don't enjoy it...then I won't enjoy it," said Jack. Looking at Star as she knocked his hand away. He thought that was rude, but he'll let it slide he was getting a dance out of this. "So what do you like to have on the background as you dance for me?" he asked.

It was obvious she really didn't want to be doing this, but she didn't really have a choice. As he asked about the music she'd like to have she just shrugged. "I'm really not sure. Just something that would be good to dance to." She said and looked over at the pole, wondering if it was really that sturdy. He would be able to tell she didn't know music very well, only just the generic genres.

Jack turned on the radio, "Would this suffice?" he asked watching her as he look at the pole. "You know, music or none...you're going have to do this so there's no point in prolonging it" he added. Watching her as he could see that she didn't want to do this, but she was caught in his web now, she'll have to do what he asked.

Star looked up and nodded as he asked if that would be fine. She didn't really care, as long as it wasn't silent. She just stood there and looked at him as he spoke, almost as if she was horribly impaitient and wanted him to be quiet now. After he finished she got a bit of a running start and ran at the pole, grabbing on at the last second and spinning around to the ground in a sexy way. She then stood up slowly, and as she went up the pole, her knee went first, and it was pressed to her chest so that the crotch of her red and orange striped panties was also pressed up against the pole. She continued dancing on it for a bit, never removing a single article of clothing, but he sure as hell would have gotten some nice panty shots of her.

It couldn't be helped, Jack was starting to get aroused. That was one of the things he hoped to get from it, and it worked. Star had aroused him. Jack got up and walked closer to the pole. "Fuck it..." Jack said, pushing Star away from the pole and against the wall, pinning his body against her. "I find you attractive" said Jack.

It couldn't be helped, Jack was starting to get aroused. That was one of the things he hoped to get from it, and it worked. Star had aroused him. Jack got up and walked closer to the pole. "Fuck it..." Jack said, pushing Star away from the pole and against the wall, pinning his body against her. "I find you attractive" said Jack.

Star grew a bit more cautious as e neared the pole, but she didn't expect him to push her. She gasped and stumbled back, hitting the wall with a dull thud. "Ahh..." She groaned, holding the back of her head. "Thanks. And do you push every girl you find attractive?" She asked, a bit angry with him. She didn't like being shoved around.

"I'm sorry, did that hurt?" Jack said, quickly placing his right hand over hers and gently rubbed it a little. "I see it works in the movies...and...it looked extremely hot..." Jack said, using his other hand to run up her sides and placed it under her chin to hold it in place as he stared into her eyes againn, inching closer with his lips towards hers.

Star just rolled her eyes as he seemed to care all of a sudden. She laughed a bit as he said he saw it worked in movies. "Well movies are quite a bit different than real life." She said then just stood there, looking into his eyes as well. She had a look on her face that said 'are you really trying to do that?' She suddenly ducked out from his grasp. "No, I did what you said and did a stupid dance for you and you hit my head on the wall in return. I think I deserve to get my cat now." She said very annoyed with this whole predicament. She was not enjoying this at all. "It's not like he can run around you office place when we can't een get out of this room." She said, a not very amused look plastered on her gorgeous face.

Jack leaned his down and then turned around looking at Star. "I thought you knew your role in this matter. You do as I say...even things that I don't have to say...nothing's going to happen to your cat....so why don't you be a good girl and come back over here?"

Star just stod there, not really wanting to do as he said. She had never really liked to follow what authority said as she was still the same way. She just stared as he spoke and rolled her eyes, knowing if she didn't do as he said she would be thrown in jail and she really didn't want that. She sighed and shuffled back over to him, though she obviously didn't want to.

Jack hands wrapped around Star's and pulls her closer, their bodies immediately pressing agaisnt each other. "Now that's a good little girl," he said with a smile. This time he opened his eyes and kissed her lips.

Star let out a small yelp as he pulled her close to him, pressing their bodies together. She didn't want to admit it, but she kind of liked being so close to someone. She just stood there as he kissed her, looking away from him and not kissing him back. He never specified that she had to kiss him back.

Jack pulled his head back, "Come on...you know you want to open your lips...and let me let me in"

Star cocked an eyebrow and looked at him like he was crazy. "No, I really don't." She said, just standing there. She was going to be as stubborn as possible, at least to the point where he threatened to send her to jail.

"Fine...play hard to get..." Jack said, tilting his head and began kissing her neck, as his hands wrap themselves around her body and began squeezing her butt. Just becuase she wasn't going to open her mouth, doesn't mean there weren't ways to heighten her arousal.

Star just rolled her eyes at his comment but her eyes suddenly widened at the kisses to her neck, it felt quite amazing. She had to bite her li to keep from gasping at the feeling. She wasn't so fond of him groping her rear, but she couldn't really do anything about it. She just stood there, hands at her sides and waiting for him to either give up or something else.

Jack kissed down her neck, and then began going for her shoulders, but realize she was still dressed. He stepped back up a bit, and grabbed holds of her shirt, and began raising it.

Her facial expression turned to emotionless as soon as he stopped kissing her neck, she didn't want him to see her enjoying that bit. She just stood there, looking at him as he started to take off her shirt. She didn't know why he just didn't unbutton it, it would be easier to take off then since she wasn't cooperating.

Jack wanted to see if she would budge. But she didn't, so he looked into her eyes as he began to unbutton her shirt. Once open, he picked her up, and carried her over to the couch, laying her down and he got on his knees, as he began to kiss from her belly button up to her bra., then back down, as he unbutton her pants.

Star just stood there, letting him do as he pleased. She wanted to struggle as he carried her over to the couch, and started to kiss at her stomach. She couldn't help but crack a smile at that. She was quite ticklish so his kisses made her giggle a bit. She just laid there, biting her lip to keep from laughing anymore.

Jack stood up again and saw that she was somewhat smiling. He smirked and pulled Star's pants down to her ankles, then off her feet. He got back down on his knees and slide his hand inside her panties. He runs his index finger up and down her slit.

Star just continued to lay there until he put his hand in her panties and started touching her. She gasped, her eyes widening and she pulled his hand away from her, sitting up quickly then umped over the back of the couch. "Ok, I can't do this." She said, blush on her cheeks. She had never even been touched by anyone else before, despite her bribes for the people she steals from. She just stared at him, a bit nerveous, no longer super angry and defiant as before.

Back
Top Bottom