Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Urchin theft (Whitestar and Rainbows)

Jack stepped out of the heliocopter and looked at Star as she grabbed her bag. It seems that was the most important thing to her, that and the cat. He felt that it was pretty silly to think of things as the most important part of one's life. He walked over to Star and extended his hand. "I believe we weren't properly introduced...I'm Jack...C.E.O of this corporation."

Star watched as he aproached her, looking at him a bit oddly as he introduced himself. She hesitated for a moment then took his hand in hers, shaking it firmly and looking up at him. "I'm Star, The woman who tried to rob you." She said, a small grin creeped across her face. She didn't really have a title so she figured being a smartass would be the next best thing.

"That title will soon change," Jack said with a smile of his own as he began walking towards the door that lead them back into the building. He wasn't sure how Star would transition into the plans he had for her. He wasn't even sure if she'll do it, but he had to take a risk. After all, the alternative is living in a block cell for a decade or more.

Star tilted her head to the side, quite confused as to what the hell he was talking about, but she just guessed her new title would be as his 'pet' or somehitng liek that. She didn't think it would be anything too bad, maybe just being a servant for him or some such wouldn't be too bad. After all, a CEO would probably spend most of his time at his business... Right?

Jack opened the door and turned around. "Come along now..." he said to Star. He thought it was strange that a father would name his daughter Star. Though he can understand it a bit, Star was definitely an attractive lady.

She just looked oddly at him but followed anyways. She put the cat was on her shoulders as she walked, if it stayed laying down it would seem as if it were dead but it held on tightly and Star's shoulders paid the price for that. She kept following him and began thinking of random things. Like Jack What a plain name. How dull... She thought, wondering why a parent would name their child Jack.

As soon as they reach the floor of Jack's office, two guards walked over to Star, one of them had a cage, the other grabbed the cat and shoved it into the cage, while the other quickly closing it. "Sorry Ma'am...this floor has a no pet policy..." said the guard. Jack smiled, "Sorry about that..." he said, looking at the cat with a smile as he walked into his office.

Star saw the guards coming towards her, but she didn't know what they wanted. As they took her cat she gasped and grabbed for the cage. "Hey now! Cat is not a pet! He's Family!" She said quite loudly, trying to get the cat back. She really didn't want these two fools to have her cat, they would probably treat him wrong, though she did tend to spoil the little thing a bit. She glared at Jack, her eyes just about shooting daggers. "Give me Cat now." She demanded firmly. She didn't seem liek she would take no for an answer.

Jack walked over to the two guards, "Give the cat to me..." he said, the guard did as he was told. Jack grabbed the handle on the age. "Come with me...now..." said Jack, walking into his office with the cage that the cat was in.

Star did as she was told, though only because he had her cat. She would have followed him even if he hadn't told her to. She followed him in his office and sat down on his desk. "So can I have my cat now?" She asked, a bit annoyed that her cat was in a cage at the moment.

"No...this is a working environment...I won't have that cat...that scratched me! Running loose in my office..." he said walking over to her. "I brought you're cat in here...because I thought it'll make you happy" he added.

Star rolled her eyes. "He only scratched you because you tried to kiss me and got his stomach instead!" She said, quite angerly. She rolled her eyes, sighing and put her face in her hands. She looked back up at him, "Fine... As long as those two bafoons don't get her." She said, not wanting the guards to get her cat again, they had treated him baddly.

"Well that wouldn't of happen if you let me kiss you..." he said finding himself standing in front of Star now. "I can only promise you that if I'm happy with you" he added.

Star just sat there and listened, her legs just hanging off the edge of his desk. "Deal." She said without hesitating. She didn't htink he would demand anything too unreasonable and she cared too much about that cat to really have time to think about it too much.

"Come with me..." he said, smiling at her. His eyes lowered down as he saw her legs dangling then back up to her. He walked away from her, towards his chair. He then leans foward and a laser scanner scans his eye, and the back wall opens up. A secret room was revealed. Jack stepped inside, in the room there was a bed, a couch, a table, and about a few dozen monitors, and lastly a stripping pole.

Star nodded and followed. She rolled her eyes as he looked her over again and then she finally hopped off the desk to follow him. She watched as the laser scanned his eye and she jumped a bit as the wall actually opened up. She just stood there for a moment, it was almost like a movie. She followed him into the room and looked around. "Wow... Have whores here often?" She asked, noticing the pole. She walked over to it and ran her hand along it then held onto it, looking back at him. "You don't expect me to use this do you?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.

As soon as Star entered, the secret room closed up. Jack turned around to look at Star. His eyes followed her as she walked towards the pole. He smiled, "No...surprisingly enough...I don't." he said watching her fingers play with the pole. "What if I did?" siad Jack

Star chuckled a bit at his question. "Well, I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'd have to decline. You see, climbing on poles is not my speciality." She said, smiling quite sarcartically. She really didn't know what this room was all about and why she was even here.

Jack smiled and took a seat. "Well you don't have to exactly climb on it...just use it...be creative." he said withi a nod. The room was his father's secret hide out, so he can get away from his business. His father probably did had a lot of whores or what not in here, but Jack hadn't. Star was the first person he ever brought in.

Star rolled her eyes. "You know, I'm going to have to pass on that..." She said, stepping away from the pole and walking over and sitting on the couch. "So why am I here right now?" She asked, wondering why she was here at the moment.

"I seriously don't think you should pass on that..." said Jack, looking at her as she sits on the opposite end of the couch. "You're here to do whateer I say...provided that I feed you and give you a place to stay."

She looked at him like he was speaking a different language. She looked off to the side for a moment, thinking for a bit. "So I just have to live with you and do what you say and you wont turn me in and you'll feed and shelter me and my cat?" She asked, making sure she could get these terms right. She didn't think he would go through that much trouble just to keep her with him like that.

Jack nodded, "That is exactly right." he said. Indeed it did seem odd but Jack couldn't think of anything better at the moment. "So how about it...use that pole." Jack said with a smile.

Star rolled her eyes and looked over at him as he told her to use the pole. She would live, at least he didn't actually make her strip and then try and use it. Also she was glad he didn't try and make her wear a stupid outfit becuase she would probably shove it in his mouth if he did.

Jack crossed his arms and looked at Star. "so I take it you have no objections...do you need some music?" Jack asked looking at her with both of his eyebrows raised.

Back
Top Bottom