Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Urchin theft (Whitestar and Rainbows)

Star just looked at him, though glanced away for a moment, actually thinking about her options. Truthfully she had never kissed anyone before. She had never even kissed anyone she stole from, despite her promises. She didn't really want Jack to know that though, other wise he's probably try and take that from her as well. She reached down, unbuttoning his pants. She did it in a quicky manner so she could hurry up and get it over with.

Jack grabbed her hands, "I'm surprised...that you would do that...now I really want you to kiss me..."

She looked back at him as he grabbed her hands. She shook her head. "Yu gave me an option and I choose this, You can't just change the terms of the deal just like that." She said, a bit angry.

"Yes I can...I make the rules around here..." he said staring back at her with a little bit of anger.

"But that's not fair." She said, trying to waste time now. She didn't want to tell him it would be her first kiss, it would only make him want to kiss her more.

Jack pulled the zipper back up from his pants and pushd Star off of his lap and onto one of the seatings, and got on top of her, staring down at her. "What do you got to be afraid of? It's just a simple kiss..."

Star was a bit surprised that he was soon on top of her. She looked up at him angerily. "I'm not afraid. It's my only kiss and you can't have it." She said stubbornly. She put her hands over her mouth, both in fear that she had let her secret out and that he would try and force it on her.

Jack heard her words and saw her actions. He pulled himself away from her and sat back down on the spot from where he was earlier. He knew she probably expected him to force her hands away and force his lips against hers. He remembered when he did that earlier back at his secret room in his office.

"So you have never kissed someone? He said...for a beautiful girl...you sure are a virgin..."

She was quite surprised that he backed off like that. If she had known that was going to happen he would have told him sooner. She slowly put her hands down, ready to put them back up at any second though. She sighed, relaxing a bit in the seat. She looked back at him as he spoke. She shook her head as a response. "I wish it would have stayed that way." She said, refering to when he raped her earlier. She was almost sure he would have tried to kiss her anyways.

"Sooner or later, you'll realize that life never goes your way...you just have to go with it..." he said, as the limo stops, and the Driver says, "We have arrived."

Jack leaned foward to look at Star, "Wouldn't you rather it be me to kiss you? Rather than some guy you don't even know?" he said, leaning back and opens the door and gets out of the limo. He stretched a bit and looked at the first store they have arrived to.

The store they had arrived sold women's undergarments, and t-shirts.

Star rolled her eyes. Like he should be the one to try and lecture her one how life goes. She was a theif for a living and lined in a condemned building. She knew that better than he did. She shuddered at the thought of him kissing her. At least it was a stranger they wouldn't be her kidnapper. She got out after him, straightening out her clothes a bit. She sighed, looking off to the side, wondering if it would be worth it to run.

When Star got out Jack smiled "Be back in an hour or so...we'll walk from here on out...you know where to meet us right?" Jack told the driver. The Driver nodded and left. "It's funny...I have money that I don't even need and planning on wasting it on you...and yet you're trying to run from me...don't tell me that thought haven't entered your mind...and yet you were trying to steal from me because you need the money...ironic huh?" he said, entering the store.

She looked back over at him, having come to the conclusion that it wasn't worth it. He still had her cat after all. She listened to him, not quite sure what to say. "Yes, I was just thinking about running." She said as if it wasn't anything she was trying to hide. She rolled her eyes. She seemed to be doing that a lot with him. "Yes, but I wasn't going to spend the money all on me." She said. She was probably going to find an apartment that her and her cat could stay in and use the rest for food and such. She would have shared the money with the cat. It was her best friend after all.

Star looked over at him and realized he was way off. She ran over to him, catching up quite quickly. She was pretty good at running. She was soon inside the store, walking next to him.

"Have a look around...I'll be over there" Jack pointed, at a seat, "I want you to try on anything you like...and put it on and show me...I'm not buying something I don't like," he said, walking over to the chair.

She sighed, looking around. She didn't even know where to start. He had never really bought a bra before. At least not offecially. She didn't know how to pick one out properly. She walked around for a bit before finding someone who worked there and they measured her, telling her what size she was and then she thanked them, and started to look around. She picked out a few bras and matching panties. Most were pretty plain accept for a few lacy ones at the bottom of the stack. She walked over to him, handing them to him for them to approve. She wasn't going to try something on for him if he was just going to deny it.

Jack cleared his throat, "Tried it on...I'm not going to buy something only to have it not fit...or you don't like it...i'm guessing you never brought something before? It may look appealing...but who knows when you try it on it might not look right on you,"

She sighed, not arguing and going into the dressing room, trying the first on, walking out and showing him. She didn't really care if people saw. It was a plain black bra. It fit her quite well and was surprisingly comfortable. She stood in front of him in it, waiting for a reply.

Jack grabbed the remaining bras and panties, and walked into a dressing room. he then grabbed Star and pulled her into the dressing room. Looking at her up and down. "Not bad..." he said.

Star was a bit shocked that he had pulled her in there so quickly. She thought his point was to try and embarass her by making her show off bras and panties to everyone in the store. She sighed, not really wanting to change in front of him,but she couldn't very well just leave. She changed into another bra and pair of panties, not quite sure what the 'not bad' meant. This bra was black with red lace and such on it. It fit her quite well and was fairly comfortable. She looked up at him for his approval.

Jack looked at Star up and down. "Not sure about this one..." he said, enjoying the sight of her changing in front of him. "What else did you pick?"

She tried on a few more, ending with the more sexy one she had picked out, knowing he would like those better. She didn't really like them, but some of them were really comfy. She finally ended up in a sexy push up bra with a matching thong. She felt very naked in this one but stood in front of him, awaiting approval.

Jack leaned in and gave Star a kiss on the cheek, "get dressed," he said, leaving the dressing room area and walking towards the cash register. "I"ll pay for those," he said to the cashier.

Star was about to jump away as he leaned in, but she didn't have to. She changed back into his clothes and walked out with the bras and panties he had approved. She put them on the register and then cashier rang them up, giving them odd and slightly angry looks. Star could only guess becasue they were changing together.

Back
Top Bottom