Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Urchin theft (Whitestar and Rainbows)

Tainted Rainbows

Supernova
Star grinned as she walked down the street. Today she looked like a normal business woman, but then again today was a special occasion. She quickly turned and walked into the building she had been scoping out for the past two months. She wasn't a normal person, Star was a street urchin, and she made her living off of stealing from other people. Considering she had been doing so since she was about five she was pretty damned good at it too. But she never stole more than she needed to just live off of the basics. She was quite excited, today she was going to make the largest theft she had ever made, stealing a large amount of money from a large business.

She smiled standing in the elevator and going to the eleventh floor, the banking and finance floor. It was mainly a floor with a bunch of offices and computer on it. One room in particular held her intrest though. A room in which people that got past the right security and had a person that worked there to supervise could check on the money and such they had in this bank. That was where she was headed. She got past security with ease and was soon in. She settled herself down at one of the computers and began typing. She was going to hack the system and transfer all the money into an overseas bank account that they would never find. She grinned, enjoying the fact that she wasn't suspected at all. Amazing what a new pair of clothing could do for someone. Little did she know she was being watched from the point where she passed security, the guards suspecting her considering they had never seen her before and told the boss, the head of the company.

What does it feel like to be on top of the world? Jack Messener didn't know. It has been a month since he took over his father's successful company. He told his father not to put it in his will, he told him to give it off to someone stupid on the board of directors or something, during his time in the hospital. It was one of the last memory of his father, arguing with him that he doesn't want to be C.E.O of the company. He was twenty eight, he had been working for his father for seven years now, after graduating college.

He could have easily worked with him after high school, but he wanted to get a college degree, or else people would just say that his father gave him the job, and that meant he didn't get it on his own. It was a very hard thing for Jack's father to do. He wanted to hand Jack everything ever since his mother died at the age of ten. But Jack wasn't a spoiled brat. That was the one thing his mother always told him. When you receive something you have to earn it, that's what she would tell him every day when he got a cookie or something like a gift.

He hated that ideaology at first, but when she passed away, it was like a commandment from her. He followed everything to the letter.

Now, in reality time, Jack was standing near the window, watching the view. When suddenly one of his computer exports knocked on his door. "Sir we have a problem, someone has hacked in." he said. Jack looked at the nerd, and raised an eyebrow. "Impossible. I helped build..." just then a security guard on the eleventh floor stood behind the computer guy, "Excuse me, Sir, one of the new guys let an unknown woman in...she was beautiful...and flirted her way in I"m guessing. I just thought I'll..." said the Security Officier.

Jack decides to interrupt him as well, "I'm already well aware...so the bitch thinks she's smart to hack the server here...she really has some balls...for a girl." he said. "You two, you're dismissed." Jack walks over to his chair, and sat down. In college he was majoring in business, for his father's sake, but when he needed a science credit, he took a computer science class, and was then interested in learning more, so he brought books and began studying multiple programming languages.

He smirked as he pulled up the videos of each terminal on the eleventh floor. She was easy to spot, since she was the only beautiful girl there working on a computer. He searched the system to see what IP number that is, then he hacks into that computer, and basically rewrote one of the operating system source code, whenever she types space, and believe me, when you're programming or hacking you'll hit the spacebar quite a lot. It'll pop open a window's box.

The next time she hits space she'll see "Hello"
The next time after that is, "I see you"
The next time after that is "Wow, you're beautiful."
The next time after that is "Would you consisder stripping for me right there and now?"

Star was pretty content with how well she was doing. She was expecting someone to see or notice something by now, but apperntly everyong in that company was stupid or something. She sighed, it was now getting to the harder part of hacking, so she pulled her slightly wavy red-brown hair back in a loose ponytail. She started to space out from being there and doing generally the same thing for about an hour, that was until the window poped up. She was quite confused at first so she just closed it. Another poped up as she hit space again. She began to get a bit nerveous, but continued none the less. She hit space again, another box popping up and then after another tap to the space bar another popped up.

She sighed, leaning back in the chair. This was going to be impossible, especially since she had been found out already. She didn't bother trying to stop, she just reached down and unpluged the computer, it turning off automatially. She grabbed what few papers she had brought in and stood, calmly walking towards the exit. She tried quite hard not to call attention ot herself, but that was a bit hard considering she was the most attractive person in there so many of the guys looked up and watched her leave or started to cat call at her. She was almost positive the guards had already been informed to stop her, so before she got to the door she paused, taking off her heels. There was not way she would be able to run in those. And run was what she intended to do.

Star was an amazing runner. That was how she got away form most of the people who tried to stop her. She was an excellant scsape artist when it came to getting away from anywhere between one to five people. She was expecially good in crowds, very good at blending into them. But when it came to restraints she wasn't so good, she could normally get out of ropes, but anything other than that, ducttape, handcuffs, anything but rope she couldn't get out of as easily. But for now Star focused on getting out of this room, just holding onto her shoes, able to use them as weapons if needed. It was amaing that her legs and ass still looked amazing, even without the heels on. her figure was easy to see in her dress suit, but that was all part of her plan to suduce any guard that might not believe that she belonged there, and so far it was working quite well.

Jack kind of frowned. He was having fun and was hoping the thief would share his type of humor by probably sending him a message or so. But it seems that wasn't the point. Jack watched her as she grab her things and began walking out. The new Security Guard's couldn't help themselves when the thief was flirting with them. He smiled, "Let see what she'll do when she's trapped." he said, ordering the maintenance workers to have all elevators skip over the eleventh floor.

"I think I'll pay her a visit..." said Jack, linking the camera feed to his PDA. He then gets up off his chair and walks out of his office. "Michael, prepare my heliocopter." he said as he press the elevator button and continues watching the thief in action. He wonderes, where she'll run to, taking off her heals like that. The elevators won't be working for her. "And Michael, have all free security guards posted at each stairwell", he said. It has been a long time since he felt excited about something. One thing was for sure, Jack wanted to keep this woman around. He can tell that she will always entertain him.

When the elevator doors open, Jack stepped in and decided to whether or not to go to the rooftop or the main lobby. He hit the stop button on that elevator, waiting to see what the Thief would do next.

For some reason it wasn't hard for Star to get out of the room, she only flirted with the guard again, promising a few dirty things if he let her through. He did, so she went out to the hall, and completely skipped the elevators. She knew that ie they could indeed see her then they would probably shut those down. She opened the door and began walking down the stairs. She moved silently, her bare feet not making a sound on the hard stone stairs.

As she decended, her quick steps caused her breasts to jiggle a bit, but she didn't time to pay attention to that now, in fact she didn't have time to pay atention to much of anything. She just kept going until she reached floor one But she didn't go out of the door imediatly, she just sat there, thinking of a plan. If there were guards there she could always flirt with them, if they were as dumb as the one on the eleventh floor then that would be easy. But if they were smarter then she would have to run. And since they knew where she was headed they would probably have more guards than normal out there. She sighed, this was turning out to be quite a drag. Oh well, she coul always make a scene and at least cause some suspicion about the company. That way they might loose some business and a bit of money, even if the money wasn't going to her that would be better than nothing in her mind at least.

She finally walked out the door, feeling the door hit the guard she gasped, turning and started apologizing. Maybe she could make them think she wasn't the one they were suposed to be after. As she apologized she put her heels back on, making it seem like she wanted to stay in shape by taking the stairs but not wanting to break her ankles so she took off her heels. She was praying this would work.

The Thief wasn't really good. She just played on men's weaknes for her being so attractive. Jack sighed, as he decided to go up to the roof. His helicopter was preped anyways. He began walking towards it. His Assistant chases after him, "Sir, you have meeting's to attend." said the Assistant. "Delay them, I will be back..." said Jack.

Looking down on his PDA, watching the events now happening at the main lobby. He smiled. She was a good flirter, he guessed. He wasn't sure what the words being spoken out to the guards were, but he knew they wouldn't have any effect on him. "Alright, Pilot, I'm ready for take off..." said Jack.

The Pilot said, "Where are we going?" Jack responded, "Just circle around the building for now, we're going to be tailing someone," he said with a smile. The Assistant then walk close to the helicopter and shouted, "Jack, Michael said project bug has been done and confirmed."

Jack looked at the assistant and gave him a two thumbs up. Project bug, was while the Thief was flirting with the security guard that she bumped into, all the three other security guards she promise to have sex with, or whatever she planned to do with them arrived as well and walked over to her, and started touching her. "No she's mine," said one guard. "No mine!," said the other. The finally a senior Security guard came in and said, "Enough, you guys better behave or I'll have you fired."

But what she didn't know was that this was all part of Jack's plan, and that one of them had alreated inserted a tracking device on her.

Star was a bit shocked as the other security guards that she had been flirting with showed up. She was even more shocked that they started touching her and even fighting over her. "Hey!" She said, but it didn't work. "Stop touching me!" She yelled, but they didn't even flinch. "I said stop!" She yelled even louder, and then she head security guard showed up. She wasn't quite sure of what to do now. Though mainly because she didn't know what they were going to do. As they were all paying attention to the head guard she slipped out of her shoes and took off running. She was a damned fast runner too. It was be amazing if any of the guards could even keep up with her.

After ducking and dodging through a few alley ways and making sure no one followed her she stopped, catching her breath. She thought it was too easy to get away from that building, but oh well. Since that failed she was going to have to move towns again. She didn't mind too much, she was going to have to do that soon anyways. After robbing from too many places in one town she was worried that she would get caught easier. She sighed, and began walking towards where she was living. Technically she really shouldn't be living there. It was a condemned building of super old apartments, but it was better than living in an alley where she was more likely to get raped. And surprisingly with all the flirting she did she had yet to lose her virginity.

She got there, taking all the money she had saved up and then hidden away and putting it in her bra and in her backpack. It wasn't a lot of money, only like a thousand dollars, but it was more than any other bum had. There were still old beds and random things that came in handy in the apartments. She had gone around and collected everything that could be of any value and pawned it or used it herself. She even had a little kitten that lived in there and she took care of it. From the moment she stepped in the building it followed her whereever she went. "Shit..." She mummbled to herself. "That went bad... At least it couldn't be any worse..." She said to the cat. She flopped back on a bed, the cat jumping up and crawling onto her stomach and cuddling with her. She started petting the cat, slowly drifting in and out of sleep.

Jack couldn't help but laugh as he was following her with his heliocopter. She never even once thought of looking up. He was thankful that she finally stopped, all the twist and turns was begining to make him dizzy, having the heliocopter fly that sort of pattern, isn't highly recommended.

When Star revealed where she lived. Jack was surprised. He thought she'll be richer than this. From all the robberies he had read in the news, surely Star would be living better than this. Jack orders the pilot to stop ontop of the roof. He then gets out and looks around. "Maybe I should buy this place..." he thought, as he walked over to the edge, looking for a fire escape.

He soon finds one and begins climbing down, surprisingly enough a window was open. He got himself into her "layer" and walks around. "What a messy place..." he said to himself. He soon finds her laying on the bed. "So this is where you live..." said Jack

Star had looked up as the chopper followed her, but she didn't guess that it would follow her all the way home. She jsut stayed lower and out of sight, thinking that it wasn't really following her. She was perfectly fine, thinking about where she would leave to when she left tomorow. She couldn't really sleep when she didn't know if she was followed yet or not. She just laid there in the bed, not quite sure of what to think of all this.

She had never really been one for pulling big jobs when it came to robery, in fact this one was going to be her biggest yet. She normally just stole enough to keep her going, every once in a while stealing a bit more in order to save some up. She didn't clean this place because if anyone ever wondered in there she didn't want them to suspect anyone was actually living there. It was illegal after all.

Star jumped as she heard the voice of someone. It scared the cat as well, making it move over to her side. "Who the hell are you?" She asked. For someone who had done a bunch of reasearch on the company, she never bothered to find out what the owner looked like. She looked at him, quite confused, not sure what to do about the man in her building. She had everything all packed up in her bag so if she needed to she could easily just run. She knew this building more than anyone else.

Jack wasn't sure what to do, but knew that if he needed her to stay in one place he had to take control of the domain. Even though it was hers, it was quite easy to do that. Jack quickly grabbed the bag before she could. "Planning on going somewhere?" he said looking at the bag whose straps was now on his shoulders.

"I want you to come in, with me into my office. I would much rather not be in this dump...and you probably do to, don't you?" Jack said. He didn't exactly planned on what to do with Star, after he catches her. "I did mean what I said though" Jack added.

"I'll like to see you get out of those clothes..." he said with a smile.

Star narrowed her eyes at the man, and before she knew it he was grabbing at her bag. She leapt for it, grabbing the other strap right as he did, but because he was stronger he got it. She sighed, "Ya, I was, what's it to you?" She asked retorically. She was not enjoying this. She had about half her money in that bag that he now held. She had nothing else to do but do what he said if she wanted her money.

She glared at him as he spoke. Her eye twitched as he called her home a dump. "It's not a dump..." She said, clenching her fists tightly. She really wanted to just hit him right there, but then she probably wouldn't get her money. She got a slightly confused look as he said he meant what he said.

She sighed and rolled her eyes, her glare softening a bit. "Then how about I strip for you, give you a blowjob as we can be on our seperate ways?" She asked, She would much rather do that then go to his office and do who knows what.

Jack smiled looking at her. She was trying not to get into trouble. She really was doing her best. "I'm the C.E.O of the corporation, you were about to steal from." said Jack backing away a bit. "I bet you tell all the guys that...don't you?" said Jack.

"One way, or the other, you're coming back with me to my office. I'll make it worth your wild." Jack said, walking towards the door. "Come on now, what do you have to lose? I promise I won't call the cops." he added. He thought about her option of just stripping for him and sleeping with him then getting it over with.

But that wasn't a good plan at all. His plan was going to get Star out of this dump. He wanted to better herself. He was already at a better place and he wanted to share the experience.

As he announced who he was, internally she died a bit. 'shit.' She thought automatically, knowing there was no way of getting out of this now. She smirked a bit at his comment. "Only the ones I try to rob." She said, grinning sarcastically. The cat then jumped off the bed and rubbed up against her leg. She bent down for a moment, picking up the cat and putting it back on the bed.

She cocked her head to the side as he said she had no choice. "Well, what if I choose not to go?" She asked, hoping she didn't realize that about half her money was in that bag and that she needed all of it to go to a new place. She continued to just stare at him, maybe he would just leave her alone. But then again that was highly unlikely.

Truth be told Star was completely content with how she lived. She would have it no other way. Sure she got lonely sometimes, but then again, who didn't? She would have much rather just left town with knowing she failed and would have to start new.

"So how come I didn't hear about it before? When you were robbing from me? Who knows, maybe you would have succeeded if I was there. You are beautiful...you have very nice legs...you're doing a good job showcasing them, and that outfit of yours...nice" Jack said. He then tossed the bag out the window and onto the fire escape. "Then I'm afraid that bag comes with me...so what will it be?" Jack said.

He looked at the cat. "What do you got to lose?" he said. "Either way you're getting punished, either get punished by me...or get punished by the government, and that's with bad food every day and a bed that you can hardly sleep on. Whereas, if you get punish by me...well let's just say, you'll be living comfy?" said Jack extending his right hand for a shake on it.

Jack was basically forcing her hand, but she really would be better of with him than alone. Also, who would want to go to jail? When they can sleep in a king size bed all day and do whatever she wanted in a room that Jack can be viewing 24/7, and eat whatever she wants.

She just stood there as he seemed to try and compliment her. She really didn't know what to do about all of this. She sighed and crossed her arms, knowing that if he went on anymore about her looks she would actually blush. As the bag was tossed out the window Star didn't even budge, she knew where it had landed. She looked back to the cat for a moment before looking abck to him.

She sighed again and uncrossed her arms, turning around and picking up the cat. She was about to give her answer when he started to talk again. She knew that if she went with him she would punch him at least once. She just stared for a moment as he extended a hand. She rolled her eyes and situated the cat in one arm and shook his hand. "Fine, I'll go with you. But I'm bringing my cat." She said, letting go of him and hugging the cat tightly.

She would just have to deal with whatever he did with her until she could find her chance and get her bag back and leave. She really didn't like this situation. At the moment, he held all the cards and she wasn't too used ot that. She was a bit tempted to just turn and run out of the building, but then again she wouldn't be able to get very far with her cat and only a bit of money.

"Does cat like to be in the air?" Jack said, as he walked towards the fire escape. "We're going up to the roof," he said, climbing back out of the window and onto the fire escape, grabbing hold of the duffle bag once again as he ascends his way up the fire escape and onto the roof, where his heliocopter was waiting for him.

Once arrived, he waited for the girl to climb out. Still at this moment he hasn't known her name. He smiled, maybe that's what made this all the more exciting. He walked up to the heliocopter and opened up the first door where the pilot was sitting, next to him was an empty seat. That's where he put the duffle bag, he clipped on the seat belt and looked at the pilot. "We're ready to go," he said.

Waiting for Star to climb up and onto the heliocopter.

Star was a bit confused as he asked if the cat liked being in the air. She wasn't quite sure what he was getting at by asking that. She continused to think about it as he then said where they were going. She only nodded, carrying the cat, who was still purring loudly, over to the window. What did he mean? Did he have a plane on her roof or somehting? She asked herself. She sighed, watching him climb up first, a bit glad that he did so that he wouldn't have the chance to look up her skirt.

She looked up the fire escape, stalling a bit before putting the cat on her shoulders. "Ok, kitty, you have to hold on tight now." She said to the cat and the cat actually seemed to understand. Star then started to climb the fire escape up to the roof, once she got there she took the cat off her shoulders and looked up. She was a bit shocked to see that there was actually a helicopter on her roof. She was even more shocked that she didn't even hear it get there. She held onto the cat tightly, but not hurting it and climbed into the helicopter, sitting down and buckling up. She watched her duffle bag the entire time, as if it were to get up and jump out.

Jack smiled when Star finally came up and buckled herself in. For a moment there he was sure she would just ditch the money and leave. "You know, You can leave the cat here...and I can have someone come for it..." he said, as he buckles himself up for take off. "Is this your first time flying?" Jack said, seeing how tightly she was holding the cat.

"Okay, Pilot, we're ready for take off." said Jack. "It shouldn't take any more than five minutes..." Jack added, "But just to help you ease your nerves..." Jack said, placing one hand on her cheeks he turned her head towards his direction to have his lips meet with hers.

Star seriously considered just leaving the money with him and leaving, but that bag wasn't just her money it was all her clothing as well. Not that it was a lot, but it was jsut about everything she had. She shook her head as he said she could leave the cat here. The cat seemed perfectly fine, but she was the one that didn't look very ok. She nodded to his question, hoping he wouldn't make fun of her for it. But then again that would just probably make her more angry at him.

She held onto the cat still, not moving an inch She didn't even look over at Jack when he said it would only be five minutes. She was a bit confused as he didn't finish his sentance, but she understood as he placed his hand on her cheek and turned her head. Thinking very quickly she held up the cat, causing him ot kiss the cat's stomach, which it didn't like at all, so it clawed the side of his face. it left three little scratches down his left cheek and she pulled the cat to her chest quickly, hugging it there and calming it a bit.

Jack closed his eyes tightly when he felt the claws of a cat. He wasn't happy that he got scratched instead of the presence of Star's lips. He sighed as the helicopter took off. He turned his head towards his side and stared out into the horizon as the heliocopter made his way back to the building.

Though he didn't get a kiss, it succeeded in what he wanted to do and that was make Star think of something else rather than focus all her attention on the fact that the heliocopter was lifting off.

After Star stopped thinking that he was just a pervert wanting to kiss her she realized what he had done. It was done in a pretty odd way, but it was kind of nice of him to do that. "Thank you..." She said, looking down at the cat and petting it calmly. She wasn't sure if he had heard her but she didn't really care at the moment.

She just focused on the cat, making sure not to look out the window so she could see down. She was already scared again and now she could only hear the blades of the helicopter, which scared her to death. She sighed, lifting the cat and holding it against her chest, hugging it in an affectionate manner. That cat was the only thing she had that she really liked and that she was affectionate to. Anything else she just pretended to like just to get somehting from them.

Jack did hear the (Thank You), but that wasn't what she should have said. She really should have apologized for the cat scratching him. There was about three more minutes before the heliocopter arrives at the rooftop of this building and lands. Jack thought about how he should calm her nerves. Then he remembered what his father use to do when Jack was afraid of heliocopter rides.

He turned his head to look at her and extended his left hand to her so that she can hold it, and possibly squeeze it to the extent that it might turn blue.

Star just sat there, her hands shaking a bit as she pet the cat. The cat was getting a bit nerveous as well just because she was so nerveous. She brought the cat's face up to hers and kissed the top of it's head, whispering calming things in it's ear which seemed to calm herself as well. She glanced over at him to find him looking at her then looked down at his hand which was out as if offering for her to hold it. She just ooked back to the cat and scooted away from him a bit, nuzzling the cat more. He was just about forcing her to go with him and he wanted to hold her hand? Wow this guy was weird.

Jack soon retreated his hand seeing that Star wasn't going to take it. He was wondering why he was acting strangely around this girl. He didn't know why, could it be her beauty that is causing him from thinking clearly? It didn't matter anyways, in a matter of seconds, the Heliocopter was landing on the rooftop, then the party could start.

Star didn't look back to him the rest of the ride, only focusing on the cat. As soon as the helicopter landed she reached foward she grabbed her bag, slinging it over her shoulder and hopped out of the aircraft. She was glad to be only fairly solid ground once more. She held the cat tightly against her and thought about running now that she had her bag, but knew that would be kind of hard considering she was on his turf now.

Back
Top Bottom