Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The vampire mansions new arival(mistress X killer)

"they have spies every where." Kenny said in a ligth hearte dmood as he sat down bheind ehr to wrap his arms aroudn ehr now and kiss ehr softly ont eh neck. "so i have to impress you now? the otehr two nigths wasn't enough?" He asked in alsmort sarcastic ocie.

She settled her arms over his own, her fingers sliding between his own. She tilted her head slightly while her cheeks turned a flushed pink. His lips were so soft and warm against her skin. "I am a wealthy young lady, I have high expectations." She joked knowing how he thought of her and the mansion. "Besides, a gentleman should always try to impress his girl, especially after only two days."

"Oh fine, i'll shall try adn be my best me lady." Kenny whispered titne h girls ear, niblign otne h lobe to tease her , lovign the enviorment they at in rigth now, alone and peaceful.

She slide her lower lip under her upper lip as he nibbled on her ear. She could feel his breathe brush against her skin. "Wonderful." She replied to a soft happy tone. She crossed her legs in front of her, leaning her back against his chest. Her eyes looked out admiring the calm pond in the moonlight sky.

Kenny snuggled her neck as she layed down upon him, cherishign this time as much or even more then havign sex wittth eh girl. he felt conected to her, trusting it was strange but he didnt care at eh moment he was happy. "so do i have to ge you home before sunrise?" Kenny whispered after a few minutes of silence

Anne was happy as they sat together in front of the pond. It was nice, peaceful, different. When he spoke, she almost felt guilty she kept leading him on. He was just a human she picked out for entertainment yet she was begining to think he was something more than that. She let the thought go with a depressing sigh and a nodd of the head. She really did not want to go back to the manor but it couldn't be helped. "Yes, I still have something... special to show you. I do not think you will want to share your surprised with the rest of the world." she said lightly.

Kenny looekd with concern to th sigh, but shook it off and noded. "well we have a few mroe minutes till sunrise if youw ant to stay maybe ten mroe minutes, ic an wait for my surprise if you're comfortable here." Kenny said kindly as he snugggled ehr neck again.

Her arms hug his as she was quiet for a second to enjoy the moment. One hand slide up to place her hand on his warm cheek. "I told you before that my skin reacts to the sunlight." She reminded him. "Its probably for best if we return to the mannor now." She said as she reluctantly slide from his arms to stand up.

"alright then lets get to the manor." Kenny said as he stood up after her and guided her back to eh car to once mroe opent he door for her and hurry back othe manor, by now he almost felt reluctant to know what eh surprise was, the girl seemed so afraid of tellign him, so reluctant. He opene dthe car doorand putt on a smirk. "lets get in befor eteh sun gets up." Kenny said , lackign any good joeks at teh moment.

The car ride was quiet. Anna had begun to grow nervous now. There was no turning back however. Kenny was in something much larger than her realized, it was only fare she finally let him know the truth. She only hoped he was as eager and ready to see the supernatural as he thought he was. Anna stepped out the door and nodded her head to Kenny's suggestion. "That's a good idea." She stated as she took off her shoes and scaled the fence once more, landing on the other side. She did not bother to put her shoes back on as she waited a few seconds for Kenny to climb over safely before she headed back towards the balcony. Her eyes were now looking forwards at the sky. They only had a few more minutes if she estimated the time right. Anna's little feet ran up the steps to the balcony before she turned to face Kenny. "We've made it just in time." She smiled to him taking a breathe.

The girls silence and nervousness only fueled his own nervousness as he follwoed ehr up the stairs, oputtign his ahdns on ehr arms tryign to be comfortign as he spoek. "Is everythgina rlight anne, i've known you for onlya few days butyou seem a tad bit nervous about something."

She looked down at his hand before looking up at him. "You know the rummors about the mannor being haunted?.." She began as she looked above him at the sun as it began to rise in the sky. "They are not really rummors." She told him as the light scattered on her skin and what once was a physical form became transparent in a manner of seconds. "Surprise!" She smiled, her eyes on him now to see his reaction.

Kennyj went pale as he began see the room that was behidnt he girl, rigth throught he girl, his pupils shrinkign in horror as eh tooka s step back, his body shakign as he reched the steps still facign the girkl. "You. you're...how..but............" His mind realign the body turned and bolted down teh stairs nearly tumbling over the fence.
((hehehe ^_^)

Her smile turned quickly into a frown. His reaction was predictible. It was how most humans would react in a similar situation. She just hoped he would be different. "Kenny...wait!" She called out as he dashed out the room and across the lawn. She glided quickly after him but stopped midway through the lawned, watching him jump the fence. She let out a disappointing sigh. Perhaps he just needed a some time to get over the shock. She thought as she turned to slowly head back towards the mannor. She would give him some time and wait a night to see if he would return to her.

It took mroe then a nigth actualy, nearly three as the knockign came on the window at three in thr morning , an two hours before sunrise, the boy havign a nervous face on as he tried to see if he coudl opent he door. It had taken him two days to try and finaly realize it was real, it had happened, and he felt liek he lvoed her any wyas, the rest of eh day he had spent actualy studying the girl if he coudl fidn any files on her int he library. Relaxign to se teh door unlocked as usual as he sleeped in and close teh door silently.

He did not return the next night or the night after that. Anna was becoming concerned. Not only for the thought that perhaps he couldn't handle the supernatural like she hoped she could. She was becoming concerned that she would have to deal with damage control, especially if he would let his studies take over and try to expose her and the others in the mannor to the rest of the world. The worst part of it was that she had kept him a secret meaning she had no one to confide in about this. The third night, when he snuck in, the room was empty. Two minutes later the door on the opposite end of the room, the entrance to the rest of the house, opened. Anna steped in the room and paused. She almost could not believe her eyes. "Kenny." She spoke softly, cautiously. Stepping in the room she silently closed the door behind her and took a few steps forward then stopped, not wanting to scare him away again. "I was not sure you would come back." She admitted lightly.

Kenny gave a sheepish chuckel as he scratched the back of his head. "to tell yout eh truth I wasn't sure either... but then..... well my own studies and my feeligns mad eme change my mind." He said with a shrug now as she stepepd forward." if i run form everythign new then how am i suposed to study teh unown...but that really was a very small part of why ic ame back." Kenny blushed out before shakign his head to stop himself. "nah i don't want to sound cheese." He added, tryign to dismiss what he was goign to say.

"When you told me your dream... to just know beings like me exist. I thought you could handle it better." She admitted. She smiled lightly as he tried to hold back what he wanted to say. "If you did not come here for your studies, then why did you really come back?" She edged him on with a curious tilt of her head as she walked towards him again.

"I..I..." Kenny paused to compose himself, lookign down at his feet as eh scratched the back of his neck. "I came her for you." He finnaly said in a nearly un audible voice, lookign you to seee the ghost girls reaction.

"You...came here for me?" She repeated as she stopped in front of him. "Even after everything you know, you came back to see a dead girl?" She asked him, her voice soft and calm. She leaned over to kiss him on the cheek. "I am really happy you came back."

Kenny began to smile and turn red as she kisse dhis cheek, nwo he grabed her byt eh waist to pull her close and press his lips to hers, pul;lign bakc with a satisfied smile. "I've waited too many days todo that." Kenny had seemed to get his courage back as he leaned forward and kissed her again.

She gasped, caught by surprise as he pulled her close by the waist. Now her cheeks turned flushed from the kiss. She smiled giggling as he pulled back to make a comment. The second kiss she was ready for as she wrapped her arms around his neck and returned the kiss. "What took you so long?" she mused when she pulled from the second kiss for air. "I was starting to think I would have to mail your booksac and...books back to you."

Kenny had nearly forgoten abotu teh books as he chuckled and kissed her otne h forehead. "No no they are fro you to keep, just icnase you get bored and i'm not around." He said as he puleld away from ehr to walk aroudnt eh room. "so now I'm curious though.. how long? I mena i tried to pull up your information, I got an obituary but it ddin't state a date." Kenny asked curiously, he woudltn ask abotu her death or why she was still on earth for the reason of her emotions.

She blushed slightly at the thought but shook her head once to shake it off. Anna stood where she was while he walked around the room. "You want to know how long I have been dead?...I suppose that doesn't surprise me." She said as she watched him. "It was fifty two years ago." She told him. "What are you looking for?" She asked him curiously.

"fifty two years.. dang... is there really any one else here or are you all alone?" Kenny asked as he finaly came to sit ont eh bed. "Oh sorry i jsut wanted to take a look around, i nevfer did get a chance to look the otehr two tiems i came." He stated finaly answerign her question. "I also never got to ask, did you liek the date last night> How many otehr guys have there really been, I eman fifty two years... you can't be as innocent as you were acting.. though i dotn mind if you are that innocent." He said with a chuckle.

Back
Top Bottom