Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The vampire mansions new arival(mistress X killer)

Anna nodded her head. "If you tell anyone you will have to share me." She teased him lifting her head up to give a small peck on the lips. She looked down at her coat at his hands. "You're ready to play so soon?" She mused as she slide the unbuttoned parts of her coat open.

"well it's no fun cuddling if you're all wrapped up in this jacket." Kenny pouted as he got tote h last button and moved his arm away to allow her to slip out of the jacket now if she wished, his eyes gleamign as he gazed over teh slip of flesha dn lingerie theat as exposed fromte h openignthe the jacket, it had been the first time he had actualy seen her in some type of lingerie, toehr thn the panty and bra that he never payed much attention to before he usualy ripped it off, but tonight as eh said she was in control, and even if he were to be incontrol the atire looked to good for him to want to rip or break.

Anne slide her arms out the jacket once it was unbuttoned. She stand up off the couch to stand in front of him. "So what do you think?" She asked holding on hand out downwards and the other upwards to show off her outfit like a showgirl on a game show. She waited a minuted for his eyes to fully be able to look her over before her turned her back to him, bending down slightlhy to wiggle her bottom like a little rabbit teasingly with a giggle. She turned and stepped fowards, to sit in his lap sideways with her legs extending across the couch. "So, do you like what I am wearing?" She asked him curiously as she wrapped an arm over his shoulders and around her neck. "I thought you might like it." she admitted.

Kenny took his time to look over her as she stood up, he didnt speak a response figurign his facial reaction would be enough along with the small ruffle in his boxers as he began to rise, slappign her ass playfully as she wiggled her ass. glad he hadn't been all teh way up whens he she sat down on his lap, leaning forward to kiss her as one hand snugged behign to to grope her ass. "such an innocent lookig girl with such naughty lingerie, why didnt you wear this on our second night." Kenny teased as he squeezed ehr ass again.

She smiled in reaction to both the grope and kiss. She cheeks flushed a light pink from his question and little squeeze on her ass. "Ohh..I was much more innoscent then." She admitted sheepishly. "I could not possibly where something like this." She lifted her free hand to caress his cheek sliding her finger over his lips and down to line his chest muscles and circle one of his nipples with her pointer finger. Her eyes followed her finger. "Kenny...what did you imagine would happen tonight?" She asked him as she lifted her eyes up to look at him. Then hand that was wrapped behind his shoulder was now playing with the little hairs on the back of his head.

Kenny's body shook eagerly and shivered from pleasure as her hands teased his body. "Actuay, no I didn't... I just figured with all your years of experience." Kenny took a pause to shiver and rub her ass softly, his other ahdn now slipign between her legs to rub her panties softly. "I had hoped you kenw soem things that i would never imagine." Kenny spoke softly now wincign abit as is member wished to stand straight up but her soft little ass prevented it from standign all the way up.

"I see." She smiled his little shivers made her happy and encouraged her. She could feel his bulge underneath her growing. The thought aroused her. She gasped lightly pausing to enjoy the feeling as he rubbled the cloth over her private area. "Tell me about you're experiences." She told him as she leaned her head over to nip lighly at his ear. "I want to make sure I am truly orignal." She spoke softly near his ear. "And I want to know what kind of toys my naughty little Kenny is hiding in this room." She added as she began to kiss along his neck affectionately. Every now and then her nose would nuzzle against his soft skin.

Kenny cherished the sound of her gasping, and angels sigh, that's what eh compared ti to as he paused in the rubbign to bite his botom lip, finally seeign why girls do that, ithad beent he first time hew as really teased this much and aroused this much from foreplay, it gave him a whole new outlook on how inexperienced his formoer adventures had ben. "I...well..." Kenny had to pause, to think and get his mind and thougths collected whiel holdign bakc a shiver his face goign red as he thought of what he had. "a lil' bit from each adventure, a whip cuffs, a few devices that i'm sure you'll nknow how to use, lubricants, rope, I might hav a dildo a girl left here.." Kenny said before quickly adding "which i would much perfer you don't use on me."

She kissed his cheek, turning her head so her own cheeck settled against his. She could feel the heat from his blush against her flesh. "You will have to show me where you hide you're little toys." She said shifting her hips up as if adjusting her position. She had intentionally brushed her bottom against his member and at the same time pressed her lower regions against his hand as a sort of encouragement. "Good now tell me about some of these adventures you had." She told him encouraging details. Her lips slide down his neck to suckle softly and move to his shoulder. She was dragging this own, enjoying the foreplay. She did not want to lift up off him until he was begging her to move off him.

(*gulps* i'm already begging XP)
Kenny's body jolted up slightly as she rubbed the fabric agaisnt the soft head of hsi member which had begun to poke out of the hoole in his boxers allowignhim to feel the soft lingerie and warmth of her bum more intamitly. "Most of them.. should be inthe closet." He barely got out from the shakey rasp of his breathigna s eh felt he biodily chemcials flow through his body, drownign him with pleasure and hunger for more with all this he kenw he wouldn't last long, but his subconcious pride forced him to hold back any beggign no matter how much he wanted more at the moment.

((I know ;-) hehehe tis not good enough))
She paused a moment as he jolted up before snuggling onto him more. "That's good to know." She nodded her head. "Now tell me your stories on you're great adventures." She edged him on. Her free hand slide over the hand that was between her legs and she lifted it to slide his hand under the soft lace of her panties, hoping he would get the point of what she wanted "You feel that. I don't think I am quite entertained enough." She said softly. Her other hand moved from the back of his neck over to massage his earlob between her pointer finger and thumb. She hissed him on the lips. "What did you do with your last girlfriend?" She asked him.

((i knew i forgot to post something.. poor Anna no pussy play until now))
Kenny's mind had been so blured eh felt emberased for forgetign to answer her otehr question, the emberasment grew as he felt her pussy, hardly moist while he was here shiverign formt eh pelasure, he felt awful fro postponign her pleasure as he foudnehr fclit and placed ti between his index and middle figner to rub the little bump between his figners as he ran his hand down the length of her slit and runnign back up it his thumb softly rubbignt eh skin above her pussy, takign a minute to hold back a few mroe waves of pelasure and respond to her, hsi cock actualy seepignotu pre cum now. "I..We...she... was.. boring...only pussy... hardly gave any head....made me tie her up, fun for roleplay rape but never was willing to be ontop.

((shame on you lol))

Anna gave a small jump, a shudder of pleasure traveled up her as he rubbed the most sensative part of her body between his fingers. She tilted her head back slightly with her eyes closed, enjoying the feeling his fingers made. Her breathe was becoming shallow as she listened to his story. This was the arousal she needed. "Mm hmm..." she made the sound acknowledging his story. "And the two girls before her?" She asked him as she opened her eyes and leaned against him, her chest pressed against his. One of her hand slide back to play with his hair. The other settled on his muscles as she layed a kiss on the flesh nearest her mouth adoringly.

"b-believe me... they were only as creative as what i did with you." Kenny gasped out, his hand shakey as he playe with her pussy, precum now spurtign form his cock, it was bad enough that hshe was phyisicaly teasign him but he was now gettign mental pictures of his past adventures just made him hotter and harder. "god..please, I know you wont do somethign old" He bursted out, pride asside pleasure was what he esired.

His shacky hand made his play even more pleasurable. She let out soft sounds against his shoulders. She was now truly hot and aroused. She wanted him just as much as he wanted her. She giggled as more precum came out. Lifting her bottom she shifted down rather hard on him to see if he would actually cumm. "Alright...I blieve I can come up with something." She said. She was resilient. She lifted her head up to whisper in his ear. "Get on the floor on your knees." She whispered softly in his ears. "I'll be right back." She was resilient to get up, waiting for him to remove his hands before she would get up and go to the closet to get the hand cuffs out.

Kenny yelped and actualy did splurt a small load of actual cum makign him insert his figners for a secodn itno ehr slit. pulign his hand otu weakly as she decided to get up, blushign as he saw the strign of cum conectign hsi cock to her panty covered ass, he was eager though as he slipepd weakly off the sofa onto hsi ahdns adn kness ont eh floor.

Anna jumped as he unexpectedly inserted a finger. Once she was free she dug in the closet for a minuted or two, not only to find the cuffs but to look at his possessions inside as well. Once she had the cuffs Anna walked back over to Kenny. She bent down to speak in his ear. "Put you're hands behind your back." She instructed him. While she waited to see if he would be obedient or not Anna unzipped the sides of her boots and slipped them off, throwing them to the side.

((lol you notice we havent even shown a vampire yet XD))
"Some how i kenw you would go for the cuffs." Kenny chuckled out as he knelt up and put his hands behidn his back, waitign for her to cuff him. "Revenge for all the times I've tied you up?"He asked jokingly.

((I know..we just keep extending our play with Kenny and Anna >.<))
Anna smiled at his comment "I would never take revenge on you." She said innoscently as if she had no idea what he was talking about. Anna cuffed his hands behind him and stood in front of him. Her hand slide down his cheek and under his chin to guided it up gently to look at her. Her legs were slightly pred open and she slide her hand underh her panties just long enouglh to feel the material was damp. "My panties are all wet now." She admitted looking down at her lacy red langeree, speaking as if she was upset about it. "Help me take them off." She told him. It was a command but she said it as if she was asking him a favor.

((ya Victoria should be the one doign this to kenny sheesh lol ruining Anna's innosent outlook that i am XD))
"Oh you can't just let me clean it all up??" Kenny asked innocently as he licked the fabric between ehr legs to tastet eh fluids that dampened her lingerie beroe actualy suckign it while his tongue pushed forward to find ehr clit, once found though he puled away and grinned, lickign his lipws befeor riasign his head up to bite at the elatic waist of teh panties and slolwy try and pull it down, not sure how far off she wanted he went to her knees and then moved his head up to run his tongue over her slit quickly.

Anna shook her head to his comment. She gasped, and her knees bent inwards as his tongue slide over her panties and pushed agaisnt her clit. Her arms hugged her waist as she didn't know what else to do with them. "Does it taste yummy?" She mused as he pulled down her panties. She gasped once more as he snuck his tongue over her clit once more. Anna took a step back falling to sit on the couch with a giggle. "If it's that good you can have some more." She encouraged him as she let her legs spread enough for his head to fit. Her feet stretched forwards and she ran her soft stocking cover toes over his member gently rubbing up and down.

Kenny did not speak, but only nodded as he inched forward on his knees , lapping his tongue at teh bottom of her slit, closes to her anus to get the fluids that were already leakign out, his tongue running up the slit finally but stopped as he puleld back to gasp, the odd sensation of her foft fabric rubbign against his member as she ran her foot agasitn his flesh was such a new feeling, he lvoes it and bit his lip for a second before his mind returned tot eh pussy that lay there waitign for him. So tight as he tried pushing his tongue into it with noo avail intead he ran his tongue intto eh groove as best he could before stopign to hiold her clit beteween his teeth ina soft bite, letting go and suckling it as if it were a nipplke.

Her thighs twitched randomly as her body was excited and his tongue felt good. Her hands sat over her belly as her feet continued to rub him. She looked down watching his reaction. A pleased smile grew bigger, she could tell this was a new feeling for him, in a good way. She was so happy she was doing something new to him, just like he wanted. A shudder ran up her body as he tried forcing his tongue in her. Her toes pressed inwards against him member before her big to went to twirl one of his sacs. Her toe pushed into his sack for a second when she jumped in surprise as he bit her clit. She let out a soft coo tilting her head back enjoying the feeling he was sending through her body. Her toes pressed against his member now massaging his length. "You've done this before." She complemented him.

Kenny gasped his back archign forward form the sligth push in his ball sack . Lifitng hsi head and pressign his chin into her pussy after she complimented him, every word he said now as he spoke woucl force his chin agaisnt her hole befero every space inbetween eveyr word to aleeviate the pressure. "No Actualy, this si the first time i've been so rough with a pussy." Kenny finished his scentence by sharply bendign hsi head down toram out of her pussy, his chin replaced by his tongue as eh when back to tryign to force hsi way in, wigglign it bakc and forth as his head tilted tot eh side to try and jimmy it in.

His movements were so arousing she loved that fact that he was enjoying this so much. Her body shifted upwards and she shuddered every time his chin teased her hole. She was only slightly surprised to his response. "You could have fooled me. It feels...so good." admitted before blushing and almost regreting what saying so so quickly. To admit she liked it rough, the way he put it, was embarrassing. Her feet had continued to masage his length and sacs the whole time. She never really needed to look down it was as if her feet had a mind of their own. Her hands slide to her sides to grasp the fabric of the couch. Her head tilted forwards with a soft moan. Her thighs twitched. His tongue felt so good if he kept playing with her this much she was sure she would cum soon. Her little squirms affected the movements of her feet. Her toes pressed against his shaft pulling upwards before she used the length of her feet to slide her feet up and down a bit quicker than before and adding a little more pressure.

Back
Top Bottom