Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Are there any Zelda fans out there?

I just went through and beat and killed things, simple as that, took maybe...a month cause I stopped playing for a while x3

Neon Boy said:
I just went through and beat and killed things, simple as that, took maybe...a month cause I stopped playing for a while x3

When I first got the game I would spend ten hours a day on in on some of my days off.

it was fun for a while, and at least I didnt get stuck on any place....like I did in OoT...fuck you Dodongo's cavern!!!!!

Neon Boy said:
it was fun for a while, and at least I didnt get stuck on any place....like I did in OoT...fuck you Dodongo's cavern!!!!!

Fuck that. The water Temple fucked me up all the time.

Riona Cortez said:
i loved every single temple in OoT.

the forest temple is probably my absolute favorite.

Oh me too though my favorite is the spirit temple.

the first couple times i played, the spirit temple kinda creeped me out. XD

though i hated the well. D: i hated falling through the god damn floors. D:<

Riona Cortez said:
the first couple times i played, the spirit temple kinda creeped me out. XD

though i hated the well. D: i hated falling through the god damn floors. D:<

I always went back to the spirit temple just to walk around I loved the music that was playing in the background too. The shadow temple was a tad creepy as well as the well.

i liked the music for the forest temple.

ok... this settles it. after i finish finding poes and i beat ganon on TP again, i'm playing my GC version of OoT. *nods*

Riona Cortez said:
i liked the music for the forest temple.

ok... this settles it. after i finish finding poes and i beat ganon on TP again, i'm playing my GC version of OoT. *nods*

Play master Quest...That fucks up EVERYTHING you know about Ocarina of time. @.@

i know. i tried it, figuring that i've beaten the game so many times....

i was wrong. i dont think i even got out to Hyrule Field. lol

Riona Cortez said:
i know. i tried it, figuring that i've beaten the game so many times....

i was wrong. i dont think i even got out to Hyrule Field. lol

*laughs* I am at the fire temple... DIed..so. many. Times.

Zypher said:
>n> Nah, I'm more of a, I need to play awesome rpg's kinda of person. o no
I always wondered what Zelda wouldbe like if it was an RPG.

Kaios said:
Zypher said:

It is technically an rpg, as you're playing the role of link, even if there aren't any levels, or structure. It depends on how you look at it.

Zypher said:
Kaios said:
Zypher said:

It is technically an rpg, as you're playing the role of link, even if there aren't any levels, or structure. It depends on how you look at it.
I guess. Hmmm.

Riona Cortez said:
i loved every single temple in OoT.

the forest temple is probably my absolute favorite.

Oh god, I was scared of the forest temple. Floormasters, ghosts and that awful music just creeped me out. I just got the hell out of there lol.

The spirit temple didn't freak me out that much. I hated the well where you get the eye of thruth.. but the shadow temple was alright. The boss was funny.

Water temple has been the most frustrating, I only liked the bosses and princess ruto coming on to you lol.

Also, I never liked to get through the town square as adult link. I always, ALWAYS, ported to the mountain and went from there to hyrule field. That's why I found it weird I couldn't spawn the event of Kakariko village.

That was ofcourse when I was a kid, but my favorite remains Majora's Mask because I'm very curious about people. And with that game I could stalk every single one of them. The emotions were very deep. Collectable masks ftw!

Back
Top Bottom