Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Are there any Zelda fans out there?

It is...sadly I am not to good at Role Playing it.

At one point I might have been, but not now.

Kaios said:
Sex itself is an art.

Normal sex gets old and boring though, tentacle rape can never be boring.... Cause if it is, they're doing it wrong!

neon: There's always time to practice, no?

Kaios said:
I would rather go out and actually do it than make a story about it.

Only one person I wanna get laid by, but that isn't gunna happen anytime soon, if ever... So.. meh.

neon: that happens to us all.

Zypher said:
Kaios said:
I would rather go out and actually do it than make a story about it.

Only one person I wanna get laid by, but that isn't gunna happen anytime soon, if ever... So.. meh.

neon: that happens to us all.

Yeah same here. The last time I had good sex was my birthday (11 months ago) and well Yeah wont be having that for a who knows how long.

Last time for me was back in april... u-u

anddd... we're now officially completely off topic. o 3o

Zypher said:
Last time for me was back in april... u-u

anddd... we're now officially completely off topic. o 3o

Eh topic whatever :p April that sucks.

to get off the thing of sex for a moment...

I use to do challenges for Legend of Zelda, Ocarina of Time.
best playthrough, 3 hearts, one bottle, no faeries, nayrus love, or half damage. no deaths.

Those sound like they would be fun, then again you have the whole, get everything maxed before fighting Ganon or something.

Neon Boy said:
Those sound like they would be fun, then again you have the whole, get everything maxed before fighting Ganon or something.

That is what I always do. I love going around and getting things. And In twilight princess there are so much to get its insane!

I just went through to beat the game...though its much easier to play on the gamecube...I only wanna play it on the Wii for killing ganon.

Neon Boy said:
I just went through to beat the game...though its much easier to play on the gamecube...I only wanna play it on the Wii for killing ganon.
Yeah the wii is a bit more challangeing though it still took me a week to beat both without the Tome of ultimate Knoledge.

Back
Top Bottom