Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Are there any Zelda fans out there?

I loved it because it was funny and the plot had some great twists. It was still serious but funny at the same time. It was a good way to bounce out from the usual animation and seriousness. *nods*
I like how they also used comedy in Twilight Princess. Minda was awesome.

I think it should have had Gerudos in Twilight Princess. I miss them. They were so cool and kicked a lot of butt. T_T

-Asaka-Chan- said:
I think it should have had Gerudos in Twilight Princess. I miss them. They were so cool and kicked a lot of butt. T_T

Oh I know! I was looking forward to seeing them in all their scantally clad goodness!

indeed...Bastards.

The correct term is Cuckoo's though.

Also, I don't...nevermind they just looked better now I remember them.

Neon Boy said:
indeed...Bastards.

They're still chickens, even if they can glide. ;p

Neon Boy said:
indeed...Bastards.

It was handy being one of them in Twilight princess.

It has also been a while since I beat TP....even if I skipped over most of one of the temple's by letting my sister play it. I just beat the boss :D

So I missed out on like maybe a third or fourth of the game in the sky temple and...then raped the dragon...And also up til Ganon basically D:

Then I raped his ass after my sister died.

-Asaka-Chan- said:
Heh, I like putting up Nayru's sheild and attacking the Cuckoos. ^_^;;

Oh yeah that is always fun. And Epona can't out run Cuccos.

No revenge. I just wanted to rape Ganon and show him I was better at fighting. Especially as a small like one inch wolf.

Neon Boy said:
No revenge. I just wanted to rape Ganon and show him I was better at fighting. Especially as a small like one inch wolf.

Oh the rape talk.

Neon Boy said:
That wasn't rape, that was more like, surprise bestiality butt secks.

Zypher said:
Neon Boy said:
That wasn't rape, that was more like, surprise bestiality butt secks.

You know he wanted it though. Why else would he expose himself?

ahh well...you know gannon was really just the mean boyfriend untill link came and showed up his ass by giving zelda 3 precious jewls on the first date then 7 diamond crystals with maidens trapped in them for the second.

Kaios said:
You know he wanted it though. Why else would he expose himself?
Cause he couldn't say no anymore?

tat: Which explains his attacks in Brawl... >>

Back
Top Bottom