Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Are there any Zelda fans out there?

yes, but OoT's story line was better, which makes it prevail.

btw... who was slightly disappointed with TP's ending? *raises her hand*

disapointed??? god i beat the game and i cant really remember the ending....minda??? that her name right? she shows herself to link....zelda wakes up.....and all is good???
wow it is dissapointing isnt it. i cant remember.....well better utube it.

Are you being an ass? Dont be an ass. it just makes you look stupid.

and yes, i was slightly disappointed with the ending, because i kinda wished, for once, they would shake things up a bit and have Link be with Midna. i mean, of course it was the classic Zelda ending, but still. part of me is slightly tired of the typical. but over all, i loved the game.

ehhh.....the ending was ok....but yeah it would have been nice for Link to not end up with Zelda for once....
and no I'm not being an ass. Are you being a bitch? Try not to be a bitch. No one likes them.

• Now now, settle down.

I was disappointed with TP's ending, yes.
      But Midna is hot, end of story.

Link + Midna forever.

Fuck Malon and Zelda and them. xD[/list:u][/list:u]

I agree with Dream.

Midna is hot. ;shifty eyes;

I would have linked Ganon to be more challenging...

;says I who had to dodge for a few minutes to get the gist of how to kick his ass;

or something else.. xD​

Midna IS hot.

why do you think i wanted Link and Her to be together. lol

btw, i'm not being a bitch. lol i'm just letting you know not to be an ass. o 3 o

I wouldn't mind getting my hands on malon after she grows up. Farm girls are KINKY!!!

wow kaios......I havent even thought of that....Ruto from OOT, her grown up.....that would be sexy lmao

Dream said:

• I do have to say, though, Shad is pretty hot.

And Luda will be a cutie when she grows up.[/list:u][/list:u]

• If my hair was brown I would look like shad.....And really my name is really Thad >.>

Dream said:

• xD You're a Shad incarnate![/list:u][/list:u]

• Though I look more like Link. Elvish jaw line....Blond hair...Blue eyes...VERY good with a sword and apparently all the girls want me. Yeah I would rather be Link.

Back
Top Bottom