Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Are there any Zelda fans out there?

Kaios said:
Calista said:
I never played the older Zelda games, but the thought of a timeline seems a little confusing. o_O;; The storyline in TP was alright, although unfortunately I couldn't enjoy that game even if I tried so hard to like it. ;_;

Oh I loves the hints that Twilight Princess made about Ocarina of Time I loved going to the ruins of the Temple of Time!!

I thought the story and graphics in the game were amazing, but I just got bored of how repetitive the missions were. : / I can't remember exactly how far I got, but I remember the last place I was was in some giant icy place with annoying slippery floors and beams that I kept falling off of!

I thought the story and graphics in the game were amazing, but I just got bored of how repetitive the missions were. : / I can't remember exactly how far I got, but I remember the last place I was was in some giant icy place with annoying slippery floors and beams that I kept falling off of!

Yeah I hated that place. Ice is not my friend...Game or not. That kinda far to get bored with. >.> THough I am a Zelda addict. They are my favorite games so I play the shit out of them.

Kaios said:

Yeah I hated that place. Ice is not my friend...Game or not. That kinda far to get bored with. >.> THough I am a Zelda addict. They are my favorite games so I play the shit out of them.

I might return to the game since I haven't played it in a long, long time... the only problem is that I think I'd forget everything about the game which is pretty dangerous when you're playing Zelda. :p I guess I wasn't sure how far the ice place was in the game, because a few levels before that area something really annoying happens!

I might return to the game since I haven't played it in a long, long time... the only problem is that I think I'd forget everything about the game which is pretty dangerous when you're playing Zelda. :p I guess I wasn't sure how far the ice place was in the game, because a few levels before that area something really annoying happens!
Yeah. I hated hunting for the Twilight bugs. Though if I think about it now, When I go through that again I will replace the word bug...With the word emo.... I will be hunting Twilight Emos and it will be great and the world would be better! HAH!

Dream said:

• Eh, that doesn't make you a dork.

I have them both, too.[/list:u][/list:u]

• lol ok, how about this, i bought a phantom hour glass guide, the hardback one, and got home and remembered, hey wait... i already beat the game...

Riona Cortez said:
Dream said:

• Eh, that doesn't make you a dork.

I have them both, too.[/list:u][/list:u]

• lol ok, how about this, i bought a phantom hour glass guide, the hardback one, and got home and remembered, hey wait... i already beat the game...

• Its still nice to have. I had the game stolen from me but I still got the book.

Never liked Majora's mask that much, always having to go forward and back in time got annoying, plus those damn aliens stealing the cows, could never beat that!

Cerberus said:
Never liked Majora's mask that much, always having to go forward and back in time got annoying, plus those damn aliens stealing the cows, could never beat that!

Majora's Mask isnt my favorite Zelda game, but i always thought the time travel was fun. i mean, you got to restart over and over and over. and plus, using the Fierce Deity mask was hella fun. lol

Riona Cortez said:
Cerberus said:

Majora's Mask isnt my favorite Zelda game, but i always thought the time travel was fun. i mean, you got to restart over and over and over. and plus, using the Fierce Deity mask was hella fun. lol

Fierce Deity was the best part of that game. Nothing looks more bad ass than that.

Kaios said:
DJBayview said:
I see you are enjoying those "CARRIERS!"
I see that you did not build more Pylons.
I think you might need to watch it again.
'construct' 'additional' pylons!

we will watch it.
again. and again.
until this is implanted into your brain!!

-cue mad scientist-

Cerberus said:

it was extreamly hard....the alien this is tricky....instead of riding that slow ass horse around the ranch......just throw on the bunny hood to speed up and youll rape them aliens.....that game....god.....

Tathariel said:
Cerberus said:

it was extreamly hard....the alien this is tricky....instead of riding that slow ass horse around the ranch......just throw on the bunny hood to speed up and youll rape them aliens.....that game....god.....

Brown kid knows more about that game than I do.

• Killing the aliens always scared the hell out of me.

I don't know why..
      I'd hide up on the roof and everything. xDD

And then I was like, "OH SHIT! EPONA!"
      I had left her out in the field.

Then I was like,

"She'll make a great distraction.."[/list:u][/list:u]

Dream said:

• Killing the aliens always scared the hell out of me.

I don't know why..
      I'd hide up on the roof and everything. xDD

And then I was like, "OH SHIT! EPONA!"
      I had left her out in the field.

Then I was like,

"She'll make a great distraction.."[/list:u][/list:u]

• Heh heh Scape goat!!!!

Back
Top Bottom