Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Are there any Zelda fans out there?

Hmm I didn't like the issue of time, but other than that I loved it. The back storyies for every character was neat too. I love the ghost of the danceing man! That was hilarious!

I liked the new fairy because she had a little more personality so her. She didn't like Link but she needed him to save her brother. *nods*

-Asaka-Chan- said:
I liked the new fairy because she had a little more personality so her. She didn't like Link but she needed him to save her brother. *nods*

Yeah but she was still an annoying bitch.

-Asaka-Chan- said:
True, but who else would give you clues on how to defeat monsters and how to get through dungeons?

Good point. I would like to see them remake a link to the past but done like Twilight Princess. I think that would be VERY bad ass.

-Asaka-Chan- said:
Hmm Link to the past...wasn't that for Super Nintindo? That was before I became a gamer. >.>;;

Yeah it was, it was also one of the better Zelda games. I advise that you play it

Kaios said:
-Asaka-Chan- said:
Hmm Link to the past...wasn't that for Super Nintindo? That was before I became a gamer. >.>;;

Yeah it was, it was also one of the better Zelda games. I advise that you play it
it was my personal favorite anyway.
But I haven't gotten to play many of the new ones.

Yeah but just think. Twilight Princess graphics....A Link to the Past story.

I think every one would. I want to make it. Though I wouldn't keep Link's hair pink.....

• I'm ashamed that this thread has died.
        Okay, Zelda is srsbsnss.

We need to continue discussing >: ([/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

tempted_kitsune said:
Oh my A Twilight Princess styled Link to the Past.....I think I would die just from the sheer pleasure of playing such a game.
I know right! It NEEDS to be done!

Concerning Link to the past, I can't really say much about it since I haven't REALLY played it. ^_^; If they remae it with Twilight Princes Graphics then I would most deffinately have an easier time playing it.

I played a fan made Neverwinter nights module that was an almost perfect copy of Link to the Past.

• Kay, so, here's a story for you guys.

I was in design today. We're like, looking up info on castles.
        So, I'm like, "Umm, Mr. Goulden, can we use fictional castles?"

He's like, "Sure."

So I'm like, 'WAH. I'M DOING HYRULE CASTLE."

Then everyone lol'ed.[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

I lovelovelove Windwaker.

I wish I still had my dad's to-scale map of the Overworld in the first game for the NES. He drew where the levels were, the secrets, and even the stores and their prices. It was badass. By the time I was allowed to go near the NES (my dad was always afraid I'd delete his file), I knew the whole game like the back of my hand.

You know what else is great? LoZ parodies xD

Damn, accidentally deleted half of my post so I forgot to add something.

@ Dream: That's awesome xD
You should use the Twilight Princess castle!
Way back when I did computer animation in high school, we had to make a ghost float around the screen. Since I didn't have the best animation skills, I just did a regular ghost, but with the music from LttP and a graveyard background from OoT. It was awesome. Being the only girl in the class, I was the guys' hero for doing that.

Dream said:

• Kay, so, here's a story for you guys.

I was in design today. We're like, looking up info on castles.
        So, I'm like, "Umm, Mr. Goulden, can we use fictional castles?"

He's like, "Sure."

So I'm like, 'WAH. I'M DOING HYRULE CASTLE."

Then everyone lol'ed.[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

• Oh yes! I will have to see that when you are done if that is alright....Or possible.

Back
Top Bottom