Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Are there any Zelda fans out there?

I love Zelda but I can't say I'm a Zelda Guru or anything because I've only plaid the Zelda series from N64 to present.
I was practically raised on Ocarina of Time and it's still my favorite to this day because it was my first Zelda game ever!

Do you have any favorite Zelda games? Why are they your favorite?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! ME!!! =D I have a favoritism tie between ocarina of time and majora's mask.

Link's adventure takes it for me, no doubt. I beat that game for the first time when I was 2. When I was seven, I once beat the original zelda seven times in a week (not once a day, one day I didn't beat it, the next I beat it twice). With the recent glut of sequels and spinoffs, I've fallen behind... Haven't beaten the oracle games, Majora's Mask, Minish cap, or Phantom Hourglass.

I never got to beat Zelda Oracle of Ages...>.> I've beaten every other game I got of Zelda though. >.<;;

Ocarina of Time is my absolute favorite, followed by Windwaker (I just happen to think the animation is cute, and it was the first Zelda game I was able to beat on my own without a strategy guide), and Phantom Hourglass, which I'm partway through. Twilight Princess is pretty, though. Very, very pretty.

I have said that I am a Zelda master. I have play every official zelda game I have come upon. Though I have not mastered them I am I have in fact mastered Ocarina of Time and Twilight Princess.

• I remember that Ocarina of Time used to scare me when I was a kid.
      xD The floormasters scared the crap outta me.
      [/list:u][/list:u]

Dream said:

• I remember that Ocarina of Time used to scare me when I was a kid.
      xD The floormasters scared the crap outta me.

• I would be more afraid of those damn Like likes or the Redeads!

• Eugh... Likelikes.

I could handle re-deads, but not likelikes.
      Even when I'd try to avoid them they'd get me.
      And take my shield.

And then I'd have to kill them. xD
      I'm still sorta scared 'of 'em.

Dream said:

• Eugh... Likelikes.

I could handle re-deads, but not likelikes.
      Even when I'd try to avoid them they'd get me.
      And take my shield.

And then I'd have to kill them. xD
      I'm still sorta scared 'of 'em.

• They are quite scary. Though I kinda liked it when they took my shield, because then I would kill them, take it back and not bother putting it back on. Link is too badass for a shield!

Misha Hiroki said:
I loved doing that too, but then I sighed when I later found some random deku scrub.

Oh I know the feeling. I hate those things. You never want to pass one up because it may have something good but when you talk to it, they always have usless things. I tried to kill one but nooo! Not in the game programing! >.<

Dream said:

• Indeed.

I just hope they make another LoZ game soon.

Not before a new StarFox game, though.

• I agree with you there. Although comming up with a Zelda story line in my opinion is a lot harder than Star Fox.

Dream said:

• Oh, definitely.

I just really enjoy StarFox.
      I want a new one for Wii NOW.

• The last Star Fox game I played was for the Nin 64 but I think it would do really well on the Wii.

Dream said:

• xD I still play StarFox Assault.

That game may have been short,
      but it's not entirely easy.

• Wasn't that for the DS?

Back
Top Bottom