Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Attention! [OBSCENE and Jemnai]

"True"David said as his tounge slide into Rin's mouth as David hands slide up to Rin's breasts as they felt real like they were natural part of his body. David could feel Rin's nipples harden at his touch. "I wonder if the putty last for a year if you could get pregant"David said as the idea of that possiblity did get him hard.

"Nine months at least... I guess we'll find out." she said, a shiver running through her at the feeling of her hardening nipples. "You'd have to fill me up pretty well I'd imagine." God, even his voice was higher. "Already hard? What position do you want me in?" She asked, pressing her body to his.

Well I got to taste you"David said as he motions for Rin to lay on the double cot as he wanted to taste Rin's sweet new body."I think you make cute Mommy and you may even like it"he teased her.

Rin collapsed on the bed, her skirt flying up as she did, but she didn't fix it. "I bet I'm sweet." she said softly. "Please me enough and I'll let you make ma a mommy."

David pulls the thong to the side as he runs his tounge along Rin new pussy. He runs his hands along Rin's side and up to her newly formed breasts as he could feel goose bumps form on Rin's body. "OOH you are sweet baby get good and wet for daddy"he moans as his tounge flicks her clit.

It was a strange feeling, the tongue actually right there against her, but it felt amazing. She could already feel wet between his legs, and the licks made her let out a small moan. "Oh... yes... please don't stop..."

"Your so sweet like nectur for sweet honeysuckle"David moans as he tasted the lushest juice that easily flowed from Rins new pussy as it was begging for it to be eaten.

"Mm... that's... it's weird, but it feels so good..." He commented, pleasure running through him.

David was lapping Rin's hole as his finger starts to roll her harden nipples in his fingers as help bring on her first female orgasum. David's teeth grazes her clit that was engorged as the new sensation.

"Ah... I think... I think I'm getting close..." She shuddered, feeling his hands on her new breasts. As she felt his teeth against her sensitive bud she let out a loud moan, her juices flowing as she came for the first time as a woman.

David lapped at all the juices Rin gave from her first orgasum as woman."Tasty"David said as he stands up ands pulls his pants off as he aims his massive cock at her cunt and slowly slides into her virgin hole."OOOH yes"he moans

"What if..." She looked worried suddenly, "What if I get pregnant, then change back?" He asked, the thought of forcing a kid out sounding terribly painful. She was distracted from the thought though by David as he entered, "Ohhh...." Her eyes slid shut, "Fuck me... I need it..." she moaned, unable to resist the overpowering pleasure.

David slides further into her as he found her hymen and then pushes through Rins Hymen as like it was nothing as he starts to pump in and out of her cunt as he looked into her eyes"God maybe this is perment"he moans as he pushes in and out of her hole as it grips his massive tool.

"God, I hope n...." Her words felt to a yelp of pain as her hymen broke. The yelp faded into soft gasps, "Mnn... harder..."

"Yeah take it Rin"David moans as he pounds in and out Rin's freshly deflowered new cunt"YOu like that bitch"he groans as Rin's muscles work to try adn milk David cock.

Rin was at a loss for words, it hurt like hell, but at the same tie the pain, the pleasure, the harsh words, they turned her on. She let out a low moan in response, unable to string words together.

Back
Top Bottom