Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Attention! [OBSCENE and Jemnai]

"YOu mean by my need basicly you help me locate our target and see the routes they take ona normal basis so that we can figure out when would the best time to take them out at"David said to Rin.

"No, I meant tonight, like last night you made me wear lipstick?" He blew smoke at the other. "I'll have to be sure you get my brand when you're out, they smell a hell of a lot better and they're a bit heavier." He said as he looked at the cigarette before placing it between his lips again. It didn't last him too much longer, and he put it out on the bed post.

((You can fast forward if you want.))

Six monthes later David and Rin are out in the shit they were assigned to the jungles of South America. David was sitting in the sheltar they had built there to keep out of the elements. They were assigned to take out one of the drug lord that was running drugs to the states.

((I didn't think you'd fast forward that far. XD I was thinking to the evening, you don't want to RP Rin's first time? ))

Rin was huddled under the shelter, leaning against David. They had been provided with ear pieces that let them communicate coordinates over long distances, and they'd gotten out the big guns. "So are we aiming to kill at dawn?" He asked, the light fading as the sun set. He pulled a cigarette from his bag, figuring that David would probably want fuck before bed. Some liked to smoke after, he preferred to do so before.

"Yeah dawn kill then we head back to base and send the signal we were sucessful then back to the states for debreifing."David said as he put his arm around Rin they had gotten alot closer since they left boot and was given this mission here to take out their target. They got intoa regular schedule even tho Rin did protest alil when they fucked it was more like play then anything.

"You need me tonight?" He asked, resting a hand against David's chest. He'd gotten used to the sex, and he'd even come to admit to liking David's body. He blew smoke rings, something that had become a habit to occupy time with, then put it out.

"Of course you definately gotten into your role since that first night"he said as he caressed Rin's face. "So finish up that smoke daddy needs to be relaxed"he said

He dropped the butt of his cigarette into a soda can, "right, I'm already lubed,so whenever you're ready." he said as he stretched slightly.

Rin followed, stretching outside the tent until his back gave a small pop, then ducked into the tent. "Any special requests for tonight?" He asked with a slight smirk as he pulled off his shirt, revealing toned muscles and a slender body. He'd bulked up just a bit over the six months with all the training they'd had to do and their ah... nightly exercise. He was already on his knees, mainly because he couldn't stand at full height in the tent.

"Get what good?" He asked as he found the stick and slid the color over his lips. He'd figured out how to do it decently well by now, although he still felt weird wearing it. He capped the cosmetic and slid it back in the bag. He reached up and grabbed David by the belt loop, pulling him a little closer.

"Well tomorrow I going to need you to get dressed up to get the finally recon for the mission so we get a successful kill"David said the Army had given Rin a female clothing of the area and since his hair was already long enough to be dress up as girl they didnt been to supply the wig. They had even given Rind pair of C cup breastforms that make him look natural.

"You'll have to help me put it all on before I go... and..." He looked up lustfully, "When we get back, I'll need you to help me take it off." He said, licking his pink lips lightly so as not to mess up the color. "And what for tonight?"

Rin gave a small whine at the idea, but didn't argue. The breast forms weren't too awful, they simply stuck on and a bit of putty that had been matched to his skin tone blended over the edges to make them look real. They even felt real due to the material they were made of. He finished putting them on, then pulled out the black and red lace bra and after some struggle, he figured it out and got that on too. "There's... a thong in here... that too?" He asked, the garment hanging from his index finger as he looked back at David.

"Well the uniform dept really went out"David said as he looked at the thong and Rin the bra with breastform"Well I leave you so you can get ready"David said as he steps out of the tent.

"What? I thought I wasn't going in until morning..." He said, surprised to find the costume had somehow made him entirely female. "David...?"

David walked back in and see what happened to Rin"Wow not back I have to say they really did great job"David said as he was lookin Rin over.

"I do have to say you are hottie and this could be the reason why they gave you spotter those extra shots"he added

"This.. this is weird, when will it wear off?" He asked, looking over the girly outfit and strange new body parts. "So are we going to do this?" He asked.

((Can you try to edit our posts a bit? They're getting hard to read. n.n;; ))

"Well I hope it doesnt since your hot"David said as he couldnt help but wish that Rin was permently turned female. He walkes over and takes Rin into his arms and kisses his spotter as his hands caress her sides.

"I rather liked being a man." He grumbled, but at the kiss he fell quiet, returning it passionately. He had his needs too. "Since we don't know how long it lasts, you'd better enjoy it." She said, lifting the skirt slightly, as if to tease him.

Back
Top Bottom