Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Attention! [OBSCENE and Jemnai]

Rin gave a low growl in response that caused his mouth to vibrate around David's member, but he didn't bother pulling off to argue with him. He paused for only a moment to suppress his gag reflex before letting his bunkmate's cock penetrate into his throat. His painted lips finally met the base, having the man's dick all the way in. His throat gave small spasms around it as he slid it out slowly, all the way to the tip before sheathing it completely again. His head bobbed as he repeated this, his pace picking up speed.

"MMM yeah that it Rin. This isnt your first is it"David moans as he reaches behind Rin's head as he moves his hips to get further down his throat. There were other moans coming from other stalls figuring the other tops were breaking in their bottoms tonight.

He held up three fingers. Third. Only the third time he'd given head, but he'd picked up how to do it pretty quickly. Beyond oral though, he was a virgin. The sound of others moaning sent a shiver through him, he would have much preferred to think himself alone with David. He braced his hands on Davids hips as the man pushed further in, his throat moving against the erection in his mouth. He could feel himself getting hard as well, but he tried to ignore it. He had no intentions of going beyond oral. One hand slid under, massaging David's sac.

"MMM why dont you taste my balls boy"he moans as he feels Rin's soft hand on his sac feeling his big cum filled balls."I be very gentle you first time Rin"he moans as Rin starts to kiss his balls.

He slid the man's cock out of his throat, trailing kisses down his shaft and over his balls before taking them in his mouth one at a time. "There won't be a first time." He objected, his hand pumping David's erection while his mouth was otherwise busy.

"Trust me there will be Rin since it your job to support your Sniper"he said as he moans. He figured that tomorrow Rin and the other bottoms would be taken to class to explain their role as Spotters and why they were choosen to be paired with thier sniper. David remembered when he was told about the program he had signed up for by the recuiter how since the New Administartion said that there was need for gays in the service to help support the Straight, Gay and Bi tops out in the feild to help keep pregancies down in the service from male female fratinazation.

He moved his mouth back over David's erection, not wanting to leave him unsatisfied. He slid out again only for a moment, " Since when is support synonymous with sex?" he asked before sliding it back in all the way. He bobbed his head quickly, trying to bring the other to cum so it would be over and he could take care of his own hard on.

"You didnt read the contract of yours did you"David moaned as Rin took him back into his mouth as he could feel his balls start to tighten as his balls slap against his face."Swallow it up Rin"he moans as he unloads down Rin's throat.

Rin didn't argue this time, he couldn't with his throat full. He choked slightly before he began swallowing, his throat moving around the cock as he did. He took all he was given, only pulling off when he was sure David was finished. He was panting as he leaned back against the bathroom door, his erection very obvious as he was still on his knees in front of the other.

"Well you did a good job as I expected Rin"He said to his bunk mate who was pantting from take David's load."I think we will work out "he said as he goes ands unlocks the door.

Rin waited for him to be out of the stall before he closed and locked it again, jerking himself off. He stumbled back to the bunk a little while later and collapsed on it, fumbling around for a bottle of water. David had tasted good, he had no complaints there, but the feeling of cum still coating his throat was unpleasant.

The next day the group was split up just as David had said they would all the guys who were on the top bunks stayed behind and all the guy on the bottoms were taken to a class room at another building. Guy who went with Rin were all talking about the events in the stalls and how they enjoyed there partner. A Officer walked into the class room"Welcome reciets to Sniper Support"he said

Rin came in near last and ended up stuck sitting in the very front of the room. The conversations were awkward, but they peaked his interest none the less.

"So you know that as Sniper support it you job to do what ever he need you to do from spotting the taget to taking care of his needs out in the feild either it be cook and clean camp to take his cock in your mouth or in your ass because we need them relaxed and not worring about the dreaded medical condition Testiculitis or swollen balls. You see you all were choosen because your apitide test showed you were lets say sissyboys"the Officer said.

Rin understood, but he could hardly believe it. Could the army actually do that? He sat still, a look of disbelief on his face. It looked like he wasn't going to have a choice.

Rin slowly raised his hand, "What if they want something, and we refuse?" He asked, starting to wonder if there were serious consequences.

"Well lets say that you wont offically be repermend but in the feild your Sniper is techinally your commanding officer and since he will need to be relaxed and not tense it your duty to do as he says since he only is suppose to get one shot off that take alot of mental skill if he in pain of swollen balls that could mean a failed mission or death of both of you"The officer said to Rin"Also from the psychological aspect of all of you during your Medical tests shows that you pretty much do what it take to please a Top"he added.

Rin sighed, nodding. It wasn't doing it even that bothered him so much, it was being expected to. He followed the rest of the group out as they headed back to the bunks for the afternoon. He'd still complain and resist, but in the end, he knew he wouldn't have a choice. He moved to the top bunk and straddled David, his hands planted on the man's chest. "If we're going to be doing this, I want something in return." He said, his hips resting against Davids. "A pack of smokes a day. They relax me. The more relaxed I am, the more wiling I am, the more relaxed and willing, the less it'll hurt, and damn it, it's been more than 24 hours from my last cig, it's an addiction you know?" He said, feeling a little pissy after the class and without his nicotine. He may have been in general, submissive, but he had a stubborn streak.

"Alright fair enough for my sissy remember that you belong to me now do as I say so if I tell you to wear panties and wear camolipstick you better"David said as he goes and hands Rin a carton of smokes"This should hold you over also you and the rest of the sissy are getting special uniforms so that you be reconiges as what you are"he added as he rolls Rin onto his back"One more thing I forget the tasks you owe me if you keep you ass well lubed for my bolt action"he said looking into Rin's eyes.

((I'm using a proxy so I can't send pms atm, but yeah, I'm enjoying it, are you? I enjoy being dominated, don't worry, but if My characters give in too easily I worry it'll get boring for my partner. Nn, and not 'sissy', it weirds me out because my brother calls me that. XD ))

He took the smokes and instantly lit up. "Don't call me 'sissy'. There're a ton of other terms out there, take your pick." He frowned at the idea of the feminine garments, and the idea of always being lubed seemed... uncomfortable. "As long as you're paying for all of it, I suppose, with the promise that you'll make me cum every time. Don't leave me to my own devices like you did last night."

EDIT:

I'll be back in about an hour or so, and on for the rest of the night after that.

I enjoying myself)

"Alright how about I use the term pussiboi then also is you ass cherry"he asked as other tops and their bottoms were talking with each other some were even getting it on since this was time for themselves ater after afternoon chow they were to be split up to get measured for the uniforms.

"I guess I could live with that..." He said, seeming quite content to stay where he was on the other while he smoked.

((Alrighty, back in an hour, later! ))

"I look forward to it." He said, his tone dripping with sarcasm. It was surprising how much more relaxed he was with the nicotine, arguments and flat out refusal turned to grudging nonchalance and mild sarcasm. "Aside from taking it, what all do I have to do?" He said, remembering comments of cross dressing.

Back
Top Bottom