Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Attention! [OBSCENE and Jemnai]

"So triple or nothing"David asked as he starts to reshuffle the cards rigging them so he would win again as he knew that Rin was definity a bottom now just by this demeaner of lossing."I wont be to bad for being my slave for a week desides the other stuffy you owe me"he added.

He hesitated, his list was still getting pretty long... "Alright..." He gave in, knowing he'd regret it later. "Timewise though, I don't want anything going past three weeks." He said frowning as he watched the cards. They certainly didn't seem to be favoring him. "Last round then?" He asked, not wanting to add to the list.

"Alright then all or nothing"David said as he dealt the cards. He saw he had stright "I well since this in the last round then we go all out so blowjob"he said low enough so noone heard him but Rin. He was judging his bunk mates reaction.

Jin blushed, staring for a moment before nodding, hoping to god his cards were decet this time. High hopes, but low expectations. "Pft... this is the last time I play poker." He said, his cheeks still glowing.

"Lets see those cards unless you got something to add"David said as he was definate got Rin by the balls persay as he waited for his bunk mates reaction and bet.

He shook his head, already knwoing he'd lost, and dropped the cards. He fell back on the bed, his legs still crossed, and gave a sigh. "Shit... So what all do I owe you now?" he said, putting it all together in his head.

((Sorry fo the slow replies, I'll be on more frequently in a little bit. Cleaning house.))

"Well it was triple or nothing and I put up blowjob to round it out"David said "So be willing to pay up when I call on you"he added with a wicked grin.

Rin gave a groan at the thought, "Yeah yeah... So when does all this start?" He asked, pulling himself upright again. "And what now? No more bets, I'm running out of things to lose." He said with a small laugh.

"In a few days tho later tonight once we hit the racks for the night We could head into the head you could give me that blowjob you owe me"David said to his bunkmate to guage his reaction even more as it beena while since he had gotten head and figured mate as well get the use out of his slave for three weeks.

"You just like reminding yourself you've got one coming don't you." He said with a smirk, despite the return of color to his cheeks. "You can hardly wait." he said, licking his soft lips, if only to taunt the other.

"Well I like to remind my slaves whose in charge also I got something for you to put one your lips when your giving me head"David said as he bring out some chapstick but really it was lipstick"You will wear this"he said as he hands it to Rin.

"This is... colored..." he said in slight disbelief, knowing he couldn't argue. "Fine, but you'll have to put it on me. Do I have to call you 'master' too?"

((you can fast forward to night if you'd like, or mess around with him some more))

"No master shit"David said to Rin. Later that night about 0200 he get out of his bunk and motions for Rin to wake up and follow him into the head."Time to pay up"he said to Rin.

Rin slowly woke, looking completely lost. "Pay... wha...oh, that... give me a minuet" He sat up, and nearly toppled over as he stood. He pulled a water bottle from his bag along with the chapstick, downed the drink, pocketed the stick, and stretched. A few minutes later he'd fully woken up, he nodded and followed David. "Ah..." He tried to think of a less forward way to phrase it, but in the end, forward seemed best. "How... how big are you?"

"Lets say I as big as ruler and as thick as polish sausage on steriods"David said"Now let perrty up that mouth of yours"he said to him

His eyes widened slightly, even if the man was flattering himself, how was he supposed to take one that big? "Here, you'd better put it on for me, unless you have some sort of clown fetish. And it had better wash off easy." He said before he parted his lips, allowing the other to put on the lipstick.

David expertly puts the lipstick onto Rin's lip"Its watersoliable"He said as he heads into the stall as they had full length doors on them"Time to pay up"he said as he undoes his pants as in the briefs was a semihard cock that was about 6 inches long semithick.

Rin couldn't help it, he had to look in the mirror. His usually pale pink lips were now a vivid red. In a very weird way, the vivid color against his pale skin was gorgeous, but it wasn't something he'd make any habit of wearing. He followed David into the stall, shutting the door behind him. It was cramped, but at least, with a lack of use since it's last cleaning, it was clean.

He didn't need prompting, he knew he'd gotten himself into this. He rubbed David through the briefs as he asked a final question, "Spit or swallow?"

"Swallow Rin by the way I saw we are paired up for outdoor trainning so we could make this regular thing you know"David moaned as Rin rubbed David cock through his briefs"Because I need to know I can rely on you to make sure that my hand is stready"he said in a tone to say that you belong to me.

"Is this part of my servitude?" He asked, sliding the briefs down. He rested a hand against David's bare cock before wrapping his fingers around it and beginning to pump. "And are you at least going to return the favor?" He asked hopefully as his hand began to move faster, trying to get him decently hard first.

"Yes and I dont recip tho I will jerk you off when we fuck"David said as he didnt return the favor he was going to be the man in their relationship and Rin would the bitch. What Rin didnt know was that miltary had asigned tops and bottoms to be paired up. Since the Tops were to be the Snipers and the bottoms were to be the Spotters.

"When we... wait, what?" He looked up at David, wondering if he'd misheard, "I didn't agree to go that far..." His hand pausing, sure he must have misheard or misunderstood. He didn't know if he wanted it or not, too busy being shocked to think about it.

"Well being my slave you get your ass fucked and like it Rin"David said as hie cock was almost full mast in Rin's soft hands"You know you will like it as it your duty to keep my balls drainned out in the feild so I can get the kill shot"He said to Rin.

"We'll see..." He mumbled. David would probably have to pin him down and show him how much he'd like it befoe he'd be completely willing, but for now he had a debt to pay. He parted his painted lips, licking the tip of David's cock before taking it in his mouth. He sucked for a moment before he began to bob his head, moving steadily lower with every motion.

David moaned softly as Rin lips touched his ever growing cock."That is Rin work my cock because you be taken it every night"he moans as he his cock wasat full mast filling Rins mouth up.

Back
Top Bottom