Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Geek Guyand Ember( Eve_of_Dawns and Jemnai)

"Patience is not one of my virtues." She mumbled, crossing her arms and scuffing the toe of one of her boots along the ground. "But I guess if you think that's what's best... that's what we'll do." And of course, now that she'd heard the word 'rest,' she'd want sleep, so there wasn't any hope for going out on her own. Not that she really would have, anyway. Sighing, she returned to her bike, then looked at him. "I guess I'll just follow you back, then, G.G."

"I know that yes back to base and see if the cams are in working order"GG said as he speeds off to base. He knew that they could leard alot from each other. He could teach her patience and she could teach him something else.

And follow him she did, through the streets back to their base. When they arrived, she stopped her bike in her spot, then stood. "I'll check the cameras with you... then I think I'm probably going to bed." It had been a long day, and she was sure that tomorrow would be just as long... she had to deal with Josh. After all, they worked together in her civilian life.

"Alright I be up for a few hours working on something"GG said as he got off the bike and head down the hallway to monitoring center. GG went to the computer consol and typed in his password sending the code to the camera to start up. One thing about his powers was that he could hack/access computers or control technology with his mind.

Once she was certain that at least some of the cameras she'd placed around were working, she nodded, and walked off, down the long hallway, up the flight of stairs, to the left, and three doors down. Her room was decorated in soft golden tones, with hints of blues and ivories. Once there, she removed her mask, showing a lightly freckled face, and changed from her crime-fighting uniform into a pair of green flannel pajamas. Placing a pair of reading glasses on her delicate nose, she climbed into bed, and picked up the book she'd been reading, though it wasn't long before the book was closed reluctantly and set aside. Snapping her fingers, the candles in the room went out; now all that remained was to remove her glasses, and curl up. She was asleep in minutes.

GG was looking over the cameras that were up once Ember had retired to her room. Once he was for sure she was gone he removed his mask and rubbed his eyes. Once he looked up at the the screenes. About 20 minutes later GG headed to his room. Once in his room her removed his armor ands went into his shower where he runs the hot water as he wanted to rest his worn body.

GG was out in the city of Bay Gardens as his alter ego David Ballway mild mannered Robotic Repair Tech for one of the city's premire robotics firms. He was dressed in grey polo shirt and blue jeans and sneakers with reading glasses. He heads into his cubical at the plant going over some of the plans that were for a prototype nanocite for a new government contract.

The company he worked for relied on his experince to figure out the best way to do repairs and to write the manuals for any type of repairs needed to be done.

Back
Top Bottom