Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Furthering her addiction [Akuma]

[[black_rose]]

Super-Earth
Maria sighed some as she looked around in the house she was in. It was gruby and she didn't like it but this is what she had for a life nothing but an old dump of a house and her drug dealer boyfriend didn't help her much. If he wanted a fuck from her and she fought back he would put that needle right into her arm and then rape her. Whimpering a little as she stayed laying on the couch he hadn't drugged her for a least a few hours and it was peaceful without him always near her. One thing though she knew that the peace was going to end. She could feel how pissed and horny he was.

Waves of hornyness and hatefulness ran off him and she could feel that from a mile away. Shaking her head she looked up and at the door and she sighed some. Hardly getting out of the house and not being able to do anything even in the house but to get raped and abused was starting to get boring. If she even ventured to the front door though he would be her so hard to remind her she was his and there was no going out of the house. He had gotten so possesive with her she was no chained to the bed to make sure she never got out of the house or away from him.

No matter how many times she tryed to get free or did get free she would just end up right in the same place. Back in her room and chained to the bed. Right now she was both hungry and thirsty but she wasn't going to get out or have anything. Right now she was being punished for venturing outside into the backyard. Even though the fences were tall he still didnt even want to risk her getting seen or taken. Growling some she kicked at the chain and yanked on it also with her foot and hands. Looking out the bedroom door her room had no windows acatually the whole house had windows but they were bolted shut and hte blinds were shut also. No one could see in and no one could see out.

She has pink short hair and black eyes using contacts. Looking back up at the ceiling she sighed some and growled a little bit kicking at the edge of the bed. Her short skirt was way to tight and little on her that being black and her pink tanktop was to little also. This guy or her so called boyfreind was starting to get on her nerves. Things were good before until he started to show his true self knowing that she wasn't going to leave him.

Viper was soon home. Shutting the door rather softly for once instead of slamming it he headed into the kitchen only to grab a can of pop."Maria where the fuck are you?"He called out as he headed towards her room."I told you i wanted this place cleaned up before i left."He growled as he walked into the room. "God your so useless...I don't even know why i even keep you and don't give you away."He said with a sigh. and pushed her off her bed so he could sit."You know what i want...So hurry up and get undressed...Im tired and I would like to get some sleep."He said. He had been out all night and most of the day.

He was drinking his pop slowly as he waited for her comply. He always had some sort of drug in the room to persuade her to do what he wished. After all he was a druggie and she wasn't well she would turn into one if she didn't listen."bitch if you don't hurry and strip I will fucking make sure you don't know what cloths feel like again."He said. Her only safety from the world seeing her was her cloths and that was all he ever got her.

Maria whimpered as she heard Viper come into the house. Looking up from the bed as he went into the kitchen and started up the stairs she growled some and looked away "fucking asshole doesn't know whats good for him". Growling deeply as he pushed her off the bed and told her to get dresseed she shook her head then looked at hm "fucking bitch make me do it". When she looked around the room she spotted the needle and she looked back at him " I swear to God if you drug me I'm going to call the damn police on you this time I'm sick of your shit". When she saw him bring the pop up to his mouth she smirked some then went over and pushed it up further and made it spill all over his shirt and the bed. She smacked him across the face hard then started for the door "fuck off and fuck you..I'm not putting up with your shit anymore...it's not like I should anyways".

She got out of the room then she heard him getting up and she started to run down the stairs ready to go out the front door and be free from that batard. Growling deeply as she heard him right behind her she yelped some as she felt him grab her arm and she looked up at him trying to get free. Seeing the needle in his hand she scramed some and kicked at him but she knew that wasn't going to do anything. When he wanted something he always got it no matter how hard she tryed to fight back. It was always the him the bitch always winning and she was getting fucking sick of it.

Back
Top Bottom