Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Just wondering... BUUUUT...

ZOMBiiE

Star
Why does everyone seem to hate a select few members of the community...? *cough* Black_Rose & Daddy's little slut *cough*
I seem to have missed something and would like to know what it was...

Or was it just the fact that Black_Rose always complains about how bad her life was and is a little emo kid? Because I found that quite obvious.

And that DLS is really "handicapped".

Just wondering before I start making fun of either... since I wouldn't want to be misinformed.

People have had bad experances with them I guess. I do not know myself. I would love to know the whole story.

Hmm, I see.
Well, that's a good enough reason to flame someone to death over the internet, I guess.

I'm new to the website so I figure I can be pretty unbiased about those two.

Just from what I've read in recent threads, they both seem to be attention-craving-drama-queens. I mean, it's pretty obvious to figure out what someone is like when their name is 'daddys little slut' and they make drama-threads titled 'dear whoever fucking hates me'.

I mean, I think some people have the capacity to hate those two purely off of what is on this forum, without seeing the previous drama and crap they've both started. I personally don't hate either of them since they're just typical stereotypical internet personalities, and I don't think they're malicious or evil people. :p They're just sort of annoying, and even sort of funny, even if that might sound mean.

Thank you for putting that up, I've been creeping it pretty much ever since I noticed it.

ZOMBiiE said:
Thank you for putting that up, I've been creeping it pretty much ever since I noticed it.

I'm guilty for lurking in there too and finding it funny, so you're not alone. :p

Calista said:
I think everyone finds that forum funny, they just don't want to admit it. XD

Which is why it stays... It's nice to have a place like that >_>

Vekseid said:
Calista said:
I think everyone finds that forum funny, they just don't want to admit it. XD

Which is why it stays... It's nice to have a place like that >_>

Good! It's great to have a place to laugh at others after having a bad day. :D I always have to have at least one forum somewhere for that sole purpose.

Back
Top Bottom