Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I love pasta<3

I love to add a little wine to my alfredo sauce just to give it that bit of extra flavor.

I will admit using it with alfredo is interesting but you could prolly boil noodles even in water with a bit of wine, like I did with hot sauce once...and almost fucked up a fryer at work doing so....since sticking a pan in boiling oil is faster than an oven or the...grill there..<.< xD

I've never understood how people can say "I like spaghetti, but not ziti" ... it's the same thing in a different shape.

Therefore, I love pasta in all forms. Including multi grain pasta. <33

Mmmmmm . . . alfredo anything . . . especially rigatone . . . but alfredo anything, drowned in fresh-grated baby parmesan cheese . . . mmmmmmmmmmmm

Not a big fan of red sauce. Or mac n' cheese, except for my grandmother's casserole of elbow noodles, cheddar, and canned stewed roma tomatoes. Now that is good. Not as to-die-for as alfredo, but pretty darn good.

Oh, and goulash . . . full of mushrooms and also delicious.

All pasta is great, though red sauce to me is over used. A good cheese sauce is really nice to use, not too thick but not too runney mixed with onions and garlic. Can never go wrong with that.

Back
Top Bottom