Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Here is a question.

Kaios

Supernova
For those who come here and don't really Role Play nor feel the desire to. What the hell is there to do?

There's socializing, but... this is primarily a roleplaying site, from what I've seen, so that's what most people are here for. :p

Mmm...social interaction.

Rping has it's moments but most people write like pre-teens trying to make a naruto fan-fic.

Oooh wait.

Hero said:

Rping has it's moments but most people write like pre-teens trying to make a naruto fan-fic.

Oooh wait.

Ewww.....Preteens......Luckily there is a place like this and a good admin that makes sure they don't get here.

Kaios said:
Hero said:

Oooh wait.

Ewww.....Preteens......Luckily there is a place like this and a good admin that makes sure they don't get here.

Yes, at least here there are less of them and the ones who are here are pre-teens in disguise. XD

Calista said:
Kaios said:
Hero said:

Oooh wait.

Yes, at least here there are less of them and the ones who are here are pre-teens in disguise. XD

Well they do say age is a state of mind. Though I have been confused for a 15 year old.

Talking and meeting people in all of the other forums, there's a lot, enough at least.

_Z3r0_ said:
Talking and meeting people in all of the other forums, there's a lot, enough at least.

This is true. I am shy so, it takes a bit to let myself known.

_Z3r0_ said:
Are you a boy or girl? I'm often shy too, most likely too shy.... -sighs- ..... but don't worry, everything changes, comes and heals with time,... lolz, or at least I like to think so.

I am a boy. Very shy for a guy.

Kaios said:
For those who come here and don't really Role Play nor feel the desire to. What the hell is there to do?

/documentarian
It is an opportunity to observe the roleplayer in his or her native habitat!

There's a lot of mating behavior.

Also e/n

Eh, I'm not sure if I'm in an RPing mood right now. I just wanna catch up with my old DRP friends at the moment.

I want a few roleplays, but mainly I'm just wanting a place to hang out because I get lonely :(

Ryang Jegal said:
Kaios said:

/documentarian
It is an opportunity to observe the roleplayer in his or her native habitat!

There's a lot of mating behavior.

Also e/n

Ah yes I have heard of this. A wonderous thing I hear it is. Though I have never witnessed it myself.

I usually go around trying to caos havok and chaos or find a pet that can actually handle being a submissve.

Reaper said:
I usually go around trying to caos havok and chaos or find a pet that can actually handle being a submissve.

I would rather have a real submissive pet because to me pleasant torture is so much better when you are actually with the person. But that is just me.

Kaios said:
Reaper said:

I would rather have a real submissive pet because to me pleasant torture is so much better when you are actually with the person. But that is just me.

Over the phone is enjoyable sometimes too, I remember one I had misbehaved one time I had her screw her ass with a barbie doll with no lube for 10 minutes, somehow hearing her whimper and cry in pain begging me to let her stop and her whimpering "yes master" when I told her to shut up and accept the punishment was sadisticly enjoyable. I have a really really scarey sidse that rarely ever gets let out because of things like that. Think about it like this, you know naruto? like he has that demon sealed inside of him and it leaks outsometimes but when it breaks out it's total fucking chaos? It's sorta like that.

Reaper said:
Kaios said:
Reaper said:

Over the phone is enjoyable sometimes too, I remember one I had misbehaved one time I had her screw her ass with a barbie doll with no lube for 10 minutes, somehow hearing her whimper and cry in pain begging me to let her stop and her whimpering "yes master" when I told her to shut up and accept the punishment was sadisticly enjoyable. I have a really really scarey sidse that rarely ever gets let out because of things like that. Think about it like this, you know naruto? like he has that demon sealed inside of him and it leaks outsometimes but when it breaks out it's total fucking chaos? It's sorta like that.

Well I am happy for you? o_O

Reaper said:
Kaios said:
Reaper said:

You should find better things to do. >_>

Why? I thourghly enjoyed listening to her drgrade, humiliate and bring herself to complete and utter orgams by having her rape her ass with a barbie doll. She loved it too.

Reaper said:
Why? I thourghly enjoyed listening to her drgrade, humiliate and bring herself to complete and utter orgams by having her rape her ass with a barbie doll. She loved it too.

But really.

All my friends that have gone in the millitary have all turned into either assholes, or manwhores.

Back
Top Bottom