Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

It's a Wasteland ( Lan Moore and I )

Lan's face went a bit red when her looked at her body. He pulled out some soap and handed it to her, looking towards her eyes not wanting to seem like a pervert, 'Maybe it help when you look great too right? I mean I bet those guys have a second when they hesitate at the view of you." He sighed a bit, this girl seemed too worried about her self to care what he thought.

Breeze chuckled. "Yeah, I guess it does help. Most of them know what I look like in advance but most of them do double-take. Until I start shooting, of course." She laughed again. Taking the soap she stood back up, watching him. "So, do you have any family, Lan?" she questioned, washing herself off right there. It was warmer near the fire anyways.

Lan shook his head as he got closer to the fire and toke off his shirt, "Not really. I mean every one I travel with is what we consider family but I don't have parents or wife or kids." His eyes shined with the fire as he thought about it, "It's hard trying to find some one out here you know, only the lucky ones have time for that."

"You believe in that whole love stuff?" She mumbled, watching him. She was wiping herself down with water from her canteen. "I've never had anything like it so I don't really believe in it. Or maybe I just don't have the time." She shrugged. After her little wash down she sat next to the fire, waiting for the little droplets on her skin to evaporate. "You seem like a good guy, though. You'll probably end up being one of those lucky ones."

Lan laughed a bit at her comment, "Love would be great that's for sure. I'm not sure I'm a good guy though." He turned to her then turned away seeing her still naked, "I'm bad luck, there is no way I'd ever find a girl much less love."

Breeze snorted at his words. "Yeah, sure. Bad luck. I'm pretty sure I'm probably a lot less lucky then you are. But honestly, I like it like that. If I had a loved one, it would just be someone I'd be putting in danger." She shifted then, flopping down on her back. "Now, come here and keep me warm." She opened her arms for him, and she sounded /very/ serious.

Lan looked at her, thinking she was joking at first but then noticed her, knowing she meant it. He got up and went over to her, not getting excited, he was sure she just want some one to keep her warm and nothing else. He got down closer to her, getting into her arms and placing his arms around her, loving the feel of her skin.

Breeze's metalic ears perked a bit when he laid down. "Wow, lover boy. I wasn't expecting you to actually comply." She chuckled, wrapping her arms back around him. He was warm. She liked it. "You make a good blanket."

Lan laughed a bit at her reaction, "You're acting like a guy would have to think twice before laying with such a beautiful girl." He smiled a bit as he looked into her eyes, 'As long as you don't mind of course."

"Pfft. Of course I don't mind." she said with a soft laugh. She thought then that maybe she could have a little fun, tease him a little. It might offend him in the end, though. But she was willing to risk it. Her fingers had found his chest. "I doubt you're a virgin." she said suddenly, randomly.

Lan face went red as soon as she said that, looking away, "I never said I was... I just said I haven't had that much time at the moment. I mean it's not like you haven't done it right?" He was unsure wither to tell her the truth or not, it's not really like it mattered to her or any thing. He had just barely met this girl and already she was talking about that.

Breeze giggled. "While I can see why you would think that...I'm afraid that no, I haven't. I've been alone most of my life. I guess that sort of thing never really mattered much. I've had plenty of people who've tried, though." She was pressing herself into him.

Lan still had his arms around her, his hands on her back as he was red, 'I guess that makes a lot of sense, I mean I didn't have much time with the traveling." He kept his eyes on her, knowing she was completely naked while he only have his pants on. He wasn't sure how to react to this, he didn't think she would be trying to seduce him or anything, or could she really be that willing now.

Breeze let her tail slip between her legs to wrap around his thigh. It was metal, and you think it would be cold but it was actually quite warm to the touch. "Well, maybe if I knew you were any good...I'd let you be my fist time." She stuck her tongue out at him, but her body against him didn't seem to be kidding.

Lan's fingers trailed down her side as she began to seduce him, he smiled a bite, 'And how exactly would you know if I'm any good?" He then pulled his face a bit closer to hers, "Unless you test me first of course." He smiled, kissing her lips softly. He had tried to resist doing that but she had turned him on very much, he wanted her now more then ever.

Back
Top Bottom