Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Well I feel like I have to ask.

Kaios said:
Sure the card game isn't as good as Magic but it was still fun to play now and then. I still have my deck from High School I have used it a few times since then but I would like to use it more often but the local card players around here are assholes.
I would totally kick your ass in a game.

*summons The Creator and annihilates you*

Raziel99 said:
Kaios said:
Sure the card game isn't as good as Magic but it was still fun to play now and then. I still have my deck from High School I have used it a few times since then but I would like to use it more often but the local card players around here are assholes.

*Uses dragon mirror and summon Five headed Dragon* Yeah um...No. *Smites*

Kaios said:
Raziel99 said:
Kaios said:

*Uses dragon mirror and summon Five headed Dragon* Yeah um...No. *Smites*
*Mirror Force, Ring of Destruction, Jinzo or Imperial Order (cant remember if dragon mirror is magic or trap)* Take your pick of fail, bud.

Raziel99 said:
Kaios said:
Nice list of tourny banned cards.
What don't you get of me playing Traditional Style?

I have a nice list in my deck as well. I don't play tourny rules unless I am in one. *Trap jams his Ring is destruction.*

Tourny rules are for people who have nothing better to go than keep updated on the constent list of rulke changes banned cards and spend hours at tournaments playing *cards* and paying 20+$ for rare cards that will get banned in a few months anyway.

Battle phase Ended, my turn, summon Jinzo, Creator's Effect for Injection fairy Lilly, Raigeki, Attack for game. :p

Raziel99 said:
Battle phase Ended, my turn, summon Jinzo, Creator's Effect for Injection fairy Lilly, Raigeki, Attack for game. :p

Hey I still have a second main phase!

and what exactly are you going to do? monsters destroyed with raigeki, jinzo stops all your traps. plus my facedowns.

Raziel99 said:
and what exactly are you going to do? monsters destroyed with raigeki, jinzo stops all your traps. plus my facedowns.

My second main phase is before you played those cards.

What I'm saying is, whatever you play is going to be countered. any monster destroyed, traps negated, and my facedown cards to stop them too.

Raziel99 said:
What I'm saying is, whatever you play is going to be countered. any monster destroyed, traps negated, and my facedown cards to stop them too.

That has yet to be seen.

Your monster(s) destroyed by raigeki. Jinzo stops whatever traps you play. Facedowns anyway to destroy what you play in magic/trap zone.

Raziel99 said:
Your monster(s) destroyed by raigeki. Jinzo stops whatever traps you play. Facedowns anyway to destroy what you play in magic/trap zone.

My monsters may be destroyed but if I use this intercept to stop your sacrifice you can't stop my traps.

Um, Creator's effect, call of the haunted, monster reborn, flip him after using shallow grave, premature burial, the list is quite extencive.

Back
Top Bottom