Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Will Serve For Help (cont. Candira and Ritsuka)

Sophia smiled at his gentility, surprised at how much he'd changed. It was amazing how intense his feelings seemed to be for her, but it didn't discourage her a bit. The foxy girl loved him and would return his feelings as much as he gave him. She kissed his lips softly and took his hand. "Then let's go."

He pulled her close and lead her out the door, wrapping his arms around her to keep her warm as the wind blew. He kissed her forehead as they walked to the restaurant, a soft smile on his lips. "Mmm, I can't wait to try your cooking."

She smiled and held his arms as he sheltered her from the wind. Sophia felt very lucky to have him indeed. She rubbed his shoulders as they entered the restaurant and smiled at him. "Well you can thank Paul for letting me make the cakes. I don't know if they're anything special, but I hope you like them," she said with a little smile. She kissed his cheek and then set about getting the restaurant ready for the day.

Paul smiled and laughed a bit. "Jeez, you both almost missed them!" Ryan smiled and pulled Sophia back. "You don't need to do that love. Go to my office for a moment ok?" He kissed her cheek and went off quietly, sitting at a long table that was set up behind a curtain, the people on the other side cheering and discussing things for a moment. "Sophia! Will you come here?"

Sophia frowned and nodded, stepping into his office like he asked her, only to leave it again moments later to answer his call. Happily she abandoned his office and headed for the table with a smile on her face. "Yes?" she asked tilting her head to the side as she came closer, her ears, cutely flopping just a bit as her tail gave a little swish.

Back
Top Bottom