Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Will Serve For Help (cont. Candira and Ritsuka)

Ritsuka

Planetoid
Ritsuka
"A..Anything I can do for you my love?" He laughed a bit as he pulled out a little. "W..We really should have worn protection." he flushed red and kissed her softly. "I just I hope I haven't ruined you..." He nuzzled her neck.

Candira
Sophia shook her head, her red hair sprawled out on the pillow beneath her. "You could never ruin me, Ryan. But if you're worried about...well...me getting pregnant, I should tell you that I've been on the pill for awhile. I haven't been without long enough for anything to have happened with us tonight." She kissed him gently and looked into his eyes as she pulled away. "I'm just fine for now," the foxy one said, sitting up just a little, propped on her elbows. "Maybe we could just stay here for now?"

Ritsuka
He smiled and kissed her neck softly. "I'm glad, I'd rather you not bear my child just yet." He smiled happily and flipped her over so she was atop him. "Rest my love." He lay her head on his chest, petting her.

Candira
Sophia smiled at the thought that, someday, Ryan might actually want to mate with her. It was something she was truly excited about. She smiled as he flipped them back. The redhead closed her garnet eyes and kissed his chest as she rested there, slowly falling into a light sleep, purring loudly. "You were wonderful," She said softly.

Ritsuka
He closed his eyes and also fell asleep, not to awaken till the morning. He yawned and sat up, looking down at her with a smile, petting her head and laying back down.

When she woke up the next morning, it took her a moment to remember what had happened between them. She smiled at him and stretched a bit. "Good morning, Ryan," she said softly, her garnet eyes falling onto him. Sophia reached over to his head and ruffled his hair up just a little. "Did you sleep well?"

He smiled and nodded. "Of course I did, I had the most wonderful woman in the world sleeping right next to me." He leaned down and kissed her forehead.

((Okay, I lied. One last post))

Sophia kissed his lips softly at his sweet words, feeling quite cherished and loved. "You're a sweet one." She smiled and looked up at him.

"Mmm..." He smiled and kissed her deeply, pulling her atop him. "So how about we get up?"

"I guess we have to, huh?" she asked with a little smile. She stretched just a bit and kissed him one last time. Her stomach grumbled a little and she remembered that they hadn't had anything to eat last night before their little bout. "Breakfast sounds good." She chuckled and ran her fingers from his neck to his chest before getting off of them, her foxy tail lingering against his warm skin before she stood up on the street.

He sat up and wandered to the kitchen, fixing the usual bacon and eggs. "Oh! and we have the people from another company coming. If we get them on our side, we could be getting much bigger paychecks by this tome next month or so."

She smiled as she pulled on one of his shirts, smiling as it covered her. "Is that the group I was making cakes for?" she asked, coming into the kitchen with him. "Is there anything I can do to help you?"

He nodded. "Yes ma'am it is. Also..." He whistled at her and pulled her close. "I think I'd rather have you for breakfast." He winked a bit and kissed her cheek. "I'll be done soon, so don't worry yourself with it."

She giggled as he kissed her and answered her questions. "Actually, I meant about the business deal, but yeah..." she kissed his cheek and stayed close by him, her tail swishing a bit as she watched him. "Have you always wanted to do this, Ryan?" she asked him, tilting her head to the side.

"Do what?" He blinked and looked down at her and smiled, taking the food out and placed it at the table.

"Cooking and the like. Have you always wanted to run a restaurant?" she asked, holding him around the waist as he set the food down. She kissed his neck softly and let him go before sitting down. ready to start in on her breakfast that smelled and looked so good.

"Of course, what else would I be good at doing? Especially in a family filled with chefs." He sat down beside her, pulling her closer and kissing her cheek. "Enjoy."

She smiled at him and kissed his lips softly. "Just curious is all." That said, she started in on her food, glad to have the tasty stuff in her belly. "Mmmm, always delicious." She smiled at him and leaned against him a little glad that she had him as well. All things considered, being dumped in the middle of a city by the family who loved her had been the best thing that had ever happened to her...all she had to do was work and be with Ryan and she'd forget her past life, for all it was worth, and live happily here. But what was with their sudden appearances in the city?

He smiled and pet her softly, pulling her into his lap and kissed her gently. "My my. What a hungry little pet I have here." He laughed a bit and kissed her cheek over and over, trailing kisses down her neck. "Mmmm... And she tastes so good as well." He closed his eyes. "I can't wait to show you to the family."

Sophia laughed as he pulled her into his lap and smiled at him as he kissed her. She pet his head softly and kissed it gently. "Oh? And when will that be?" she asked, ruffling up his hair again before smoothing it out a little. She was truthfully nervous about meeting the rest of his family. After all, he'd had to rescue her from the streets. He'd done nothing but give to her, and she'd done very little in return. It didn't seem like she was the kind of person they would want Ryan to be around. But she felt a tenderness in her heart for him that she'd never felt for anyone else. She would go anywhere with him if he asked.

"And your pet is still a bit hungry, you know. Must have something to do with not getting dinner," she joked.

"You'll get to meet them today." He kissed her forehead. "Oh? What else shall I fix you to eat?"

"Nothing," she said with a quick kiss to his lips. "Just let me finish up what you already gave me." A bright smile appeared on her face before she hugged him and slid off of his lap. "They're coming today?" she asked. "Should I be nervous?"

"Well, If they like your cakes, you won't have one bit to worry about." He smiled and kissed her softly, laughing a bit.

She smiled and started eating what was left on her plate, which wasn't very much. "I hope they do. Baking has really been the only thing I'm good at in the kitchen. But I can make simple meals." She smiled and finished, feeling full again. "Thank you for breakfast, Ryan," she said with a smile, climbing back onto his lap. She faced him and smiled, kissing him softly. "I guess if they're coming, we should probably get dressed, huh?"

"Yes, then we go down to the restaurant to meet them." He smiled and picked her up, taking her to get dressed. He lay her down and stripped her down, kissing her deeply. "I love you." He then got up and got her outfit, opening it for her.

Sophia smiled at him and kissed him back after he'd stripped her down again. She quickly regained some undergarments before his return and gladly stepped into the uniform for him, collar included. She smoothed it out and kissed him one more time before helping to dress him as well.

He flushed red and and let her help him dress. "Mmm.... I love you." He kissed her cheek and grinned.

It was her turn to blush again. "I love you too," Sophia said cutely, her ears flattening a bit as her tail swished and she looked to the floor. In a moment, her shoes were on and she was ready to go to the restaurant again. "Well then, Ryan, are you ready to go?" she asked, her tail swishing.

"If your ready to go my Sophia." He bowed and kissed the back of her hand softly. "If you are, then so am I."

Back
Top Bottom