Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Would anyone be interested...

"The Allendale School for Wayward Youth"

Victoria Allendale came from a long line of psychologists, a family profession going back for nearly one-hundred years. Their intricate understanding of the human psyche was known and respected the world over. While most of her ancestors had focused on the basic aspects of psychology, Victoria had grown fascinated with the darker side of psychology. The practices were at the least taboo, at most, completely unethical, but even as she pushed away her family and friends, she was intent on proving the validity of her claims. If the mind believed something was true enough, the body would have to change to adapt to it. If she could prove this was true, she could revolutionize the world. Costly surgeries, diseases, cancers, they could literally be 'willed' away. Her ultimate goal was that, she believed that by unlocking the deepest parts of the mind, one could obtain true immortality.

But how to test such theories? No University on earth would allow such practices on their grounds, so Victoria decided to create her own testing facility under the guise of a reform school. This would give her a wide range of subjects to choose from, and allow her to sculpt them how she saw fit. At the same time, she would be doing the world a service by changing these troubled youths into productive members of society.

When Victoria purchased the old Victorian mansion, it was not a pretty sight. The crumbling and ivy-covered facade overlooked the manor grounds like a sentinel from an age gone by. But after several long months of renovating, the building had been restored to much of its former glory. Finally, she was ready to start accepting 'students.'

~~~

Staff Profiles:

My Profile

Name: Victoria Allendale
Position: Headmistress
Dom/Sub: Dominant.
Background: Victoria Allendale came from a long line of psychologists, a family profession going back for nearly one-hundred years. Their intricate understanding of the human psyche was known and respected the world over. While most of her ancestors had focused on the basic aspects of psychology, Victoria had grown fascinated with the darker side of psychology. The practices were at the least taboo, at most, completely unethical, but even as she pushed away her family and friends, she was intent on proving the validity of her claims. If the mind believed something was true enough, the body would have to change to adapt to it. If she could prove this was true, she could revolutionize the world. Costly surgeries, diseases, cancers, they could literally be 'willed' away. Her ultimate goal was that, she believed that by unlocking the deepest parts of the mind, one could obtain true immortality.
Personality: Victoria is a brilliant mind, however twisted it may be. Her dream has become more of an obsession to her, and she will not stop until she sees it succeed. This has made her rather uncaring to the fates of others. She sees the students as subjects, nothing more. If their reform works, then congratulations, if not, oh well. But her true desire is to gain immortality through her own devices.
Description:
1220538136282.jpg

The idea of the reform school was that they are reforming both the mind and body there. The person literally won't be who they were when they left. And I'd like this to be more subtle than magic. I had the idea of it being something in the air. The staff had been protected against it, but anyone who isn't starts to change.

Hmm... perhaps, they use these subliminal signals within a reform school?

Consider me interested as well.

Character Sheet:

-If Student-

Name:
Desired Transformation: (F-to-F, M-to-F, F-to-M, M-to-M)
Dom/Sub:
Reason for Reform:
Description: (Picture works best. Before and After.)
Background:
Personality:

-If Staff-

Name:
Desired Transformation: (F-to-F, M-to-F, F-to-M, M-to-M) - Note, this would be accidental.
Dom/Sub:
Position:
Description:(Picture works best. Before and After. ONLY IF BEING TRANSFORMED)
Background:
Personality:​

Name: Victoria Allendale
Position: Headmistress
Dom/Sub: Dominant.
Background: Victoria Allendale came from a long line of psychologists, a family profession going back for nearly one-hundred years. Their intricate understanding of the human psyche was known and respected the world over. While most of her ancestors had focused on the basic aspects of psychology, Victoria had grown fascinated with the darker side of psychology. The practices were at the least taboo, at most, completely unethical, but even as she pushed away her family and friends, she was intent on proving the validity of her claims. If the mind believed something was true enough, the body would have to change to adapt to it. If she could prove this was true, she could revolutionize the world. Costly surgeries, diseases, cancers, they could literally be 'willed' away. Her ultimate goal was that, she believed that by unlocking the deepest parts of the mind, one could obtain true immortality.
Personality: Victoria is a brilliant mind, however twisted it may be. Her dream has become more of an obsession to her, and she will not stop until she sees it succeed. This has made her rather uncaring to the fates of others. She sees the students as subjects, nothing more. If their reform works, then congratulations, if not, oh well. Her true desire is to gain immortality through her own devices.
Description:
1220538136282.jpg

"The Allendale School for Wayward Youth"

Victoria Allendale came from a long line of psychologists, a family profession going back for nearly one-hundred years. Their intricate understanding of the human psyche was known and respected the world over. While most of her ancestors had focused on the basic aspects of psychology, Victoria had grown fascinated with the darker side of psychology. The practices were at the least taboo, at most, completely unethical, but even as she pushed away her family and friends, she was intent on proving the validity of her claims. If the mind believed something was true enough, the body would have to change to adapt to it. If she could prove this was true, she could revolutionize the world. Costly surgeries, diseases, cancers, they could literally be 'willed' away. Her ultimate goal was that, she believed that by unlocking the deepest parts of the mind, one could obtain true immortality.

But how to test such theories? No University on earth would allow such practices on their grounds, so Victoria decided to create her own testing facility under the guise of a reform school. This would give her a wide range of subjects to choose from, and allow her to sculpt them how she saw fit. At the same time, she would be doing the world a service by changing these troubled youths into productive members of society.

When Victoria purchased the old Victorian mansion, it was not a pretty sight. The crumbling and ivy-covered facade overlooked the manor grounds like a sentinel from an age gone by. But after several long months of renovating, the building had been restored to much of its former glory. Finally, she was ready to start accepting 'students.'​

It appears that I've been recruited. 8O

So, what needs to be done? I haven't done something like this for a while.

I'll certainly start thinking about it. Just PM me if there's anything you'd like for me to do. I'll try to come up with some suggestions, too. O:

I want to, it's just I'm not sure what sort of transformations are involved/could be involved.

F-bimbo sounds good, I'm kind of a smart nerdy kind of girl in real life, maybe I'll just play myself in a sense.

This sounds incredibly fun.

I'll have to think of some sort of character idea. I have one, but I'll have to think about her more.

And I do have a question. Would the character's transformation be based on their own secret desires? Or something... more? Like what exactly do you have in mind?

Back
Top Bottom