Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anti is finally here, and bored out of his skull.

The Antidote

Super-Earth
Surely one of you is capable of amusing me. I like funny dances, words that rhyme with orgasm, orange, and silver, and the death of babies.

I demand entertainment. <3

Also: 1get.

Norse mythology. I like being different. :3

I want to think up a different way to word it, so I can use "Valhall" instead of "Valhalla" and see how many people try to correct that.

Braiddan said:
Odin, Oden, W'oden, Wotan their all correct.

>Their

... ...

I... shouldn't do it, I mean no one likes a grammar nazi. They are such jerks. But I gotta man. I gotta. I can't in good conscience let you use that word wrong.

Their is possessive, Odin was their god.

You wanted they're, as in they are all correct.

Ok, I am done. Still feel like a jerk though.

Marble said:
Braiddan said:
Odin, Oden, W'oden, Wotan their all correct.

>Their

... ...

I... shouldn't do it, I mean no one likes a grammar nazi. They are such jerks. But I gotta man. I gotta. I can't in good conscience let you use that word wrong.

Their is possessive, Odin was their god.

You wanted they're, as in they are all correct.

Ok, I am done. Still feel like a jerk though.
I'd usually freak out when I realize that I did that. But I just got off work, so I really don't give a crap right now.

Smilex gives me diarrhea.

I'm not just talking regular diarrhea, either.

MEGA diarrhea.

Like I could cover someone 20 yards away.

Then I'll just have to up it to Smilex-Zombie strength. Guaranteed to knock even the undead into a unmoving smiling stupor.

Those I'm saving for the next holiday. It'll be hilarious to throw them off the tops of buildings during Valentine's day. See how many people scream because they got hit by one. Hehehehe.

Nope. This time around, it's going to be a surprise punch line. No one's going to see it coming till the first fish hits.

But how do you know that what I say is the real punch line? How far are you willing to trust the Joker to his word???

Well, even I know Lex Luthor's a chump. But that's not the point. Would you rather trust me or Gordon? And on that note, I leave my plans to boil. I know what I'm up to, and you might think you know, but time will tell.

Back
Top Bottom