Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Well, it seems I've fallen for some I met on the internet...

ZOMBiiE

Star
We've been talking for almost a year now, and I've liked her a lot since we first met on gaiaonline ( :geek: ) when she sent me a random PM, or commented my profile or something, I don't really remember now. :S But yeah, we talk pretty much everyday for like, at least two hours a day. And I guess if you talk to anybody long enough you will start to like them... But I've never really thought that I would start to like someone that I met over the internet, so it's a little weird to me. I'm not saying that she likes me too or anything, well that I know of... and I know some people will say it's kind of a sexual thing because a lot of girls will send pictures of them naked to guys, but she's never sent any to me, and says that she has only ever sent a guy a picture of her boobs once while she was drunk. So it's not because of that. :S

But yeah, have you ever started to really like someone you met online?
Do you think maybe it could work out? *cough* We already plan on meeting each other, I'm not into "online relationships" that stay purely online and would never waste my time in one... ;l

Don't get your hopes up, AT ALL, until you've met. I would additionally advise having her come see you. Dick move, sure, but it proves commitment.

I've had many a relationship be long distance with little issue, but be advised that many of the reasons were simply because I wasn't there at all. Even if I did go see her occasionally. It just depends on the personality and patience of the person I'd assume.

Trygon said:
Don't get your hopes up, AT ALL, until you've met.

qbiugrfe

(Quoted, bolded, italicized, underlined, gigantisized, and redinated for emphasis. It's a little known acronym.)

Trygon said:
Don't get your hopes up, AT ALL, until you've met. I would additionally advise having her come see you. Dick move, sure, but it proves commitment.
I'm not getting my hopes up really... she's never told me that she LIKES me... but she said she would like to be "more then friends". And we're planning on visiting each other. :p

ZOMBiiE said:
she's never told me that she LIKES me... but she said she would like to be "more then friends".
Please don't tell me you're that stupid. I don't want to lose all respect for you. That statement right there is Kaios levels of obliviousness.

Trygon said:
ZOMBiiE said:
she's never told me that she LIKES me... but she said she would like to be "more then friends".
Please don't tell me you're that stupid. I don't want to lose all respect for you. That statement right there is Kaios levels of obliviousness.
Yes, I am pretty stupid. ;-)

When you go off to meet her and wake up in Mexico covered in Cool-Whip and missing a kidney, Just remember that I so called it.

Sounds either like the best sex ever or the most twisted surgery known to mankind.

Well i'd say to wait until you have met up with her, if things go well then, you could always just tell her how you feel, what's the worst that could happen? besides her laughing.

shinyka said:
When you go off to meet her and wake up in Mexico covered in Cool-Whip and missing a kidney, Just remember that I so called it.
At least I'll be in Mexico, that's always fun... unless I'm in the poor part... please tell me I won't wake up in the poor part. D:

..There's poor PARTS of Mexico?

I thought all of it was.

Well... you know... there's that one part, where that guy got a job for a week and saved up his money...

You mean the parts people go to vacation for? The parts that nobody actually lives in? =P

ZOMBiiE said:
We've been talking for almost a year now, and I've liked her a lot since we first met on gaiaonline ( :geek: ) when she sent me a random PM, or commented my profile or something, I don't really remember now. :S But yeah, we talk pretty much everyday for like, at least two hours a day. And I guess if you talk to anybody long enough you will start to like them... But I've never really thought that I would start to like someone that I met over the internet, so it's a little weird to me. I'm not saying that she likes me too or anything, well that I know of... and I know some people will say it's kind of a sexual thing because a lot of girls will send pictures of them naked to guys, but she's never sent any to me, and says that she has only ever sent a guy a picture of her boobs once while she was drunk. So it's not because of that. :S

But yeah, have you ever started to really like someone you met online?
Do you think maybe it could work out? *cough* We already plan on meeting each other, I'm not into "online relationships" that stay purely online and would never waste my time in one... ;l

I met my wife online....been together...15 years.

Does she know you're a zombie? If so, I say go for it, because if she's still talking to you that means it's probably her fetish.

Another suggestion is to fake your own death, and see how she reacts. If you can tell she's devastated and heart-broken, shit, if she flies all the way across the pond to attend your funeral, then the girl clearly cares about you. Then all you have to do is smooth things over, and how hard can that be? She'll be so happy you're still alive, she won't care about the evil lies and deception! Offer to pay half her air fare; that ought to take care of it.

Glad I could help!

Back
Top Bottom