Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

It Loses Something in the Translation (Ritsuka and Kira)

Ritsuka

Planetoid
HS_063064.jpg

Boy was that annoying American persistent. Not only could he barely understand the other, he could tell that either the other was gay or thought he was female, most likely the latter. It was little things like that that really pissed him off. That and all day he had been awaiting the friend of his father not seeing the man the whole day until he went to close up. "Please tell me your not father's friend." He spoke to the American carefully, trying to sound his words right.

The american's name was James and he had been spending all day trying to find the gorgeous woman that he had seen when he first arrived. He had been told by the owners father that he could stay here while he was in the country and to make himself at home. He had immediately layed eyes on the exotic beauty and decided that he would make himself very comfortable.

"yes I am" he said speaking slowly. Funny his friend had never mentioned having a daughter, but he shrugged it off letting his eyes rove over his hosts lithe frame. "He said that I could stay here for the night" he said smiling his most charming smile.

"Kuso....." He muttered under his breath and rolled his eyes. "Come with me, I'll show you to your room." He took the other by the hand and lead him upstairs to a room with two beds, one a more permanent one, the other laid out for the night. "That one's yours." He pointed to the temporary bed and lay on his own bed.

Back
Top Bottom