Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Record of the Black Phoenix - Kite Xiroh

Re: Kite Xiroh, The Lone Dry Cleaning Store Operator.

That would've been a sight to see.

The con is tomorrow. I'm excited, though pessimistic. Something always goes wrong, it seems...

Anime Banzai

It was kinda' meh. There were some pretty sweet things going on, but there were so many people there that the staff had to keep yelling out to keep the halls clog-free. That basically means that getting pics of your favorite cosplay was nearly impossible without some volunteer staff yelling out 'keep moving!' or some such.

I got a couple pics of me professionally taken. For free. FREE! I'll be reviewing them, and if I like them enough, I'll post them here in my journal.

10/19/09 - 11:05am

Whiny Customers at Dr. Clean. (p 1)

Nothing makes my heart flutter more than a customer who thinks they need to be treated like a prince, or in this case, princess.

I'm chillin' in my shop, cruisin' around on Blue Moon, when a lady shows up, baby in hand, to pick up her order.

The radio, which was playing an acoustic version of an old rap song (it was humorous to hear), was at normal volume.

Of course I didn't think she'd mind; no one has ever complained about the content being played, not even her.

((continued on the next post))

Whiny Customers at Dr. Clean. (p 2)

That's right folks, rather than ask for the station to be changed, or the volume be turned off, she stood there and took it.

After she leaves, she comes back a minute later (it obviously took her a while to work up the gall) to ask for a card with the owner's number. I told her we don't, because we don't. So I wrote it down for her. As I was writing, I asked her if there was a problem. Apparently, she was offended by the content of the song, (which, I guess I can understand).
((continued))

Whiny Customers at Dr. Clean. (p 3)

The particular part I assume she was offended by was the ho-smackin' part.

Anyway, I told her that I don't have control over what's played, so she said that she'd call the owner so that he could basically order me to change the station to something mormons listen to.

The owner hasn't called telling me everything is my fault and that licking the customers' toes and telling them about how big their cocks are is company policy just yet, so I think I'm in the clear for now.

10/19/09 - 12:02pm

Psh. Like hell.

I'm not obliging some random bitch that acts like that.

Can Customers be... Cool?

Just a few minutes ago, a rather flamboyant customer came in. As I was getting his clothing, we chatted. It gradually turned to the topic of the above journal entry.

I don't think I've ever seen a person so passionate about bashing snooty mormons before. It was awesome. He said he had been born and raised here in Utah, so that made it even better.

I'm not going to say that made my day, but man, it made me smile.

With absence of justice,

The Terror of Death.

10/20/09 - 10:44am

I feel like Kite would be the type of person to have someone narrate his life.

He turned on the radio.

He moved around the counter.

He turned off the radio.

If I could choose two people to narrate my life during my daily activities, they would be the movie announcer guy, and MM.

Haha. When I imagine Kite (despite his appearance, KIDDING),
I'd expect Justin Timberlake's "Sexy Back" song to play
in the background whenever he comes into a room. xD

I have yet to see Kite and therefore shall withhold any sort of opinion.

On another note.

WHY THE FUCK HAVEN'T I SEEN ANY PICTURES?! ;_;​

My pictures should be in by this weekend, and if they pass my scrunity, I shall post them.

High expectations will lead to disappointment.
Hahahaha, anyways Kite,
have you seen my most recent haircut? :3

I hate you.

Xanatos said:
Why the hell were you playin' rap in the first place?
What the fuck are you talking about?

By the way, I'm not satisfied with my pics. I don't like 'em, so none shall see them. Good night.

Re: Whiny Customers at Dr. Clean. (p 1)

Kite Xiroh said:
Nothing makes my heart flutter more than a customer who thinks they need to be treated like a prince, or in this case, princess.

I'm chillin' in my shop, cruisin' around on Blue Moon, when a lady shows up, baby in hand, to pick up her order.

The radio, which was playing an acoustic version of an old rap song (it was humorous to hear), was at normal volume.

Of course I didn't think she'd mind; no one has ever complained about the content being played, not even her.

((continued on the next post))
That's what I'm taking about. Does the boss not let you pick the music? Because if so, that seriously blows.

It was on one of the rock stations, and it was pretty fucking funny, since it was more like a parody.

Alternative genre guys singing a rap song in an Alternative genre manner.

Fucking hilarious.

~pats Hahvy's head~

Don't worry, I'm sure I'll get around to having my picture taken.

I brought up with a friend of mine that people wanted to see pics of me, and she said she would take pics.

Mm'kay?

~comforts Hahvy~

Back
Top Bottom