Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An Angel's Sacrifice ((Me and XxYoursxX))

yuuki

Super-Earth
Humans walked back and forth down the busy streets of the city below. High up on the clouds sat a young angel. She was fairly new on the job but she was willing to do anything to prevent any harm to come to those assigned under her care. Today, she was assigned to a troubled young woman who tried to commit suicide several times already. She was on her way to recovery but the angel knew that demons thrived on the vulnerable so she kept a close eye on this one.

Deciding to swoop down from the clouds, Sophie knew that none of the humans would see her. Flying over the young woman, she kept an eye out for any demons that may try to harm her. Jessica was sitting on the edge of a rooftop. She had been crying after a big fight with her current boyfriend. The angel knew what was on her mind and she sat next to her, her soft wings folded neatly behind her as her white robe fluttered slightly in the breeze. She stroked Jessica's cheek gently with her small hand, knowing that although Jessica would not know she was there, it caused humans some form of comfort.

Watching the young woman carefully with her bright blue eyes, Sophie hoped she could tell her how loved she really was. If only she opened her eyes, she would see that her family loves her immensely. If only she stopped pushing them away... Sighing, she knew all she could do is protect them from any evil and even that she could not control. In the end, it was still a person's decision to fight the evil or feed it.

The demon who's named happened to be Seth moved about the roof tops. He wore a pair of jeans and a simple shirt. Sure he looked normal but when he forced his wings from his body he watched as a girl sat on the edge of a rooftop. He looked up at the sky and then spotted an angel beside the girl. He shook his head and then he changed so he was now invisible to the human eye. He pushed his wings from his body, they were a deep red and then he took off and landed beside the girl. He touched the girls cheek and he smirked. "Jump." He whispered as he looked at the angel.

Seth was truly an evil demon, some weren't so bad but Seth was the kind of demon who would go for the 'stretch goal' per say which was to convert and kill as many people as possible. As he ran his hands continuously down the girls cheek. "So, going to fuck off so I can take this one?" He said smiling at the angel only now seeing her.

"You know that's not the way it works." Sophie replied, her melodious voice carried over the sound of the bustling city beneath them. "I will only leave if she chooses you over me." Her placed her hands over Jessica's and squeezed it gently. She wouldn't feel the actual physical touch but she might feel the care and love Sophie poured into her skin if Jessica would allow herself to feel such things.

Sophie knew that demons cheated... after all that was their nature. Of course, they wouldn't go as far as pushing the girl off the ledge. That wouldn't work at all... because that would mean the girl didn't actually commit suicide. Today, however, Sophie worried that this demon would take it as far as he could go. Making a vow to herself to stop him no matter what, Sophie put an arm around Jessica's shoulders careful not to touch the demon.

"This world has changed, demon. Your kind has used everything to your advantage." Sophie said, sadly. "But there is still hope for good. Humans were created good, corrupted only by demons like you and the ones that you've created. People like Jessica can change themselves and others. I won't let you take this human."

Seth looked at her as she smiled, sure he was cheating but that was the best part. As he heard the angels voice it sent cool shivers down his spine, he smiled at the angel his teeth looked like needles almost. He continued to touch the girl gently, "She wants to jump and you know it. Why not let her choose for herself." He said with a huge smile, he then watched as the angel moved over and really hugged the girl. It was funny because the girl was oblivious to what was going on.

Seth the demon nodded and then he ran a hand over to the angel. "On the other hand." He said with a huge smile, "We both could just go have a quickie and come back and see what happens?" He said demons were extremely sexual and he knew what would happen if the angel was fucked by a demon. She'd lose her wings. Or atleast that's what he always heard.

As he watched the girl and the angel at the same time he bit his bottom lip, his teeth didn't pierce the skin at all and he looked at the angels. "Hmm, so how about that?" He said his needle like teeth exposed again.

"There is nothing in this world that would make me have a 'quickie' with you?" Sophie glared at him. She knew she shouldn't let him get on her nerves like that but what he was insinuating was forbidden as an angel. An angel did that once. Foolish to fall in love with a demon when his only goal was to have bragging rights over being the only demon who made an angel fall from grace. She didn't lose her wings but her wings turned the blackest of black and although she wasn't allowed into hell, she couldn't go back to heaven either. Of course, Sophie only knew the stories. It happened ages ago and the angel could no longer be found.

The girl they were fighting over abruptly stood up and Sophie's arms fell limp to her side. Alarmed, she stood up, looking at Jessica. "Jessica, please... don't do this. Your baby..." Only Sophie knew about the baby. Jessica probably didn't even know it herself and she wasn't sure if the demon knew. But Sophie couldn't risk losing two souls at once. Of course, Jessica's baby would not go to hell. But it would still be a life lost. Her superiors always said that any child should be protected at all costs for such a child could find the cure for cancer or AIDS or help turn around the life of another.

Seth lips moved into a soft smile, "Hmm, well what a sad thing she will jump you will lose. I win... yet again." He said as he looked at her, "But... what if I could make her stop?" He whispered as he looked at her, he knew that the girl wouldn't jump if he retracted and he told the girl to stop. He looked at the girl, "Don't jump just yet." He said firmly. He then walked over to the angel, "But let me put it this way, a quickie would be something you'd become accustom to." He said with a huge smile, he then looked at the angel, he admired her tits and her ass seeing they were full and quite large. He had to admit, if he could make this angel fall for him he'd have lots of fun. He smiled as he looked at the angel his teeth moving back to a normal shape, Seth was quite powerful as a demon he could shift his shape slightly and he also had the ability to be seen if he absolutely needed to. He wasn't a big fan of becoming visible because his red eyes drew glares and such. He also was also able to be attacked by angels even when he couldn't see them.

"You can't..." Sophie looked up to the skies. She couldn't see any other angels nearby. If she went off to find a stronger angel, one stronger that her, she might be too late and she would have lost both lives. She watched as Jessica stepped away from the ledge with a mere suggestion from the demon. He was obviously much stronger than her but despite the mismatch, Sophie was hopeful she didn't need to call for back up. "You can't have this human. And I'm not going to sleep with you to ensure that."

Turning to Jessica, she focused on the human. "Don't jump, Jessica. You know it's not the right thing to do. You're important. No matter what anybody says. You're going to be a mom. You've always wanted to be one... And you're going to do it perfectly. You can't give up now. No matter what the demons throw your way."

Back
Top Bottom