Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You're a what?! (Han-Chan and Survivor)

Hana_Killer

Super-Earth
Walking down the road, the teen-adult girl was thinking and moving at a faster pace then normal. She was heading to her friend's house, wanting to tell her the news of what had happened to her the night before. She had been walking home and was attacked, but the amazing part of it all, the very shadows came out to protect her. She had no clue how it happened, it just did, and she now can control the shadows around her. She was naturally pale in skin tone and couldn't stay in the sun long so that added to it, and this power seems to get weaker the more she is directly in sunlight. She had on her bag, and her normal gothic styled clothing. Her big baggy pants, her black shirt with the text on it saying "I'm only wearing black until they invent a darker color" on the front of it. She had a black one strap bag, carrying four High School text books, and her binder with notebooks and paper. She had on her big heeled boots, and chains linked across the back of her pants and her boots. She had on a hoody, opened up to show the shirt underneath and her head covered.

She walked up the walk way to her friend, rushing more then normal and then rapped on the door three times quickly. "Aye! Get to the door! I wana tell you something!" She called out, hitting the door again quickly. She told her friend everything, she just hadn't told her about this yet seeing as it happened just that previous night. "Aw, come on! Hurry up!" She called out, cupping her hands and aimed it up to her friend's window. She started to tap her foot, her hands on her hips now.

Alyx Whittaker looked up from her computer when she heard her friendâ??s excited voice from outside. She stood from her chair and walked over to the window, throwing it open and sticking her head out. â??Thereâ??s a buzzer at the door, you know.â? She called down, â??Hang on, Iâ??ll let you in.â? She walked over to the door lock and pressed the button to unlock the door. â??You can come in now!â? She shouted, â??You know the room!â? Alyx walked back to her computer, saving and closing down the program she was working on. She was dressed in a simple green tank top and a pair of loose-fitting flannel PJs. She quickly walked into the bathroom and washed her face. She always enjoyed hanging out with her friend, even though she had changed a lot over the years. The one thing that would never change was the bond between them.

She smiled softly and walked over to the door, opening it and waiting just outside, keeping it open while she waited for her friend to show up.

She rushed in and headed straight to her friend's door. She grabbed her friend's shoulder and looked behind her then walked in. She then closed the door and turned off most of the lights except one. "Aly, I just found out the most amazing thing ever last night." She said, acting like a little preppy school girl would when they found out their crush loved them back. "Now, don't freak out when I do this." She said and then looked to the couch behind her friend. "In fact, just sit down, you might have to." She said, setting her friend into the seat. Tai then stepped back and held up her hands slowly, and as she did some of the shadows beneath them started to lift up, turning into tendrils and then sat about three feet tall, wriggling around softly.

Taiyuya had a smirk on her face, still surprised she could do this. "Cool, ain't it?" She asked, dropping her hands and the shadows going to normal. "I don't know what happened, but I just started being able to control shadows last night." She said, feeling it safe not to tell Alyx that she killed someone when she found out about it. The juicy details didn't need to be told, just the basic.

Alyx hardly even had time to say â??Helloâ?? before Tai had pulled her back into the apartment, closing the door behind them. â??Whatâ??s going on Tai-â?? She started, before her excited friend cut her off. They were bathed in almost complete darkness. She was confused. She had never seen Tai this excited before, but she wasnâ??t making any sense. â??I donâ??tâ?¦â? She sat down when Tai moved her there, watching her as she stepped back. Her eyes widened as those dark tendrils rose from the floor, wriggling about underneath Taiâ??s outspread hands. She giggled, watching Taiâ??s excited grin, standing from the couch as Tai let the â??shadowsâ?? go.

â??Thatâ??s a really cool trick.â? Alyx said with a smirk, walking around and squatting down before her, looking at her wrists, trying to see if she had anything up her sleeves. As far as she was concerned, it was all just a fancy trick. â??Howâ??d you do it?â?

She shrugged watching her friend and listening to her. "I don't know, it just happened last night." She said. "And no, I do not have any strings attached." She said, pulling her sleeves up to her shoulders as best she could. She pointed her hand at the light switch and blackness darkened around it until the light turned on and it sunk back into the crevices. "I can move the shadows and make them solid as much as I want. But I found out while walking here, it starts to become weaker while I am in sunlight." She explained. "But only direct sunlight because when I was under a tree, I could make the shadows more physical again.' She said with a nervous chuckle.

"I'm scare that someone might try and...hurt me or something if they found out about this. So I haven't been doing it around anyone else." She said, walking to the window and looking out it, then closing it back again. "And see for your self, it's completely solid when I make it." She said, lifting her hand again, but only one tendril came out. "Come and touch it!" She said, holding the tendril up. The feel of it would be extremely smooth and like a lather or something.

Alyx was skeptical, watching her pull up her sleeves, still not believing her until she saw the tendril rise up out of the floor several feet away and turn on the light switch. "What the fuck?!" She yelped, jumping back, looking at Tai with wide eyes as she jumped back a little bit. She paid no attention to the words that she was saying, just keeping her eyes on her. "Look, I don't know what you are, but I promise, I won't tell anyone, just don't hurt me..."

She saw that inky black tentacle rise up from before her, twisting slightly in the air. "Nn...no thanks." She said to Tai. What...what was going on?"

Tai looked at how her friend was reacting and stopped her summoning of the shadows, dropping her hands to her side. "Don't worry Aly, you're my best friend. I'd rather cut my self then hurt you." She said with a smirk. "Come on then, we gotta head to school." She said, using a tendril to pick up her own bag and took it up, tossing it over her shoulder.

"We got about ten minutes to get there." She said, standing in the door way. She then started to walk out, and when she was out of sight hung her head. She felt bad that she had frightened her friend so much with her new 'abilities' she had gained. She was now wondering if it was all worth it, having super-human powers or not.

Back
Top Bottom