Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Peekabu...I'm After You! (Ryu_Momochi and I)

She moved her head to give him more access to her neck, loving all the attention she was getting from him. She held even tighter to him as he slowly slipped even further into her, suddenly stopping as he pushed up against her hymen. She looked back up at him with longing eyes. She moaned softly up at him, letting him know she'd be fine.

He smiled softly, moving and kissing her as he pushed through her barrier, stopping after he did to get her used to the feeling of him being so deep in her. He knew it must've hurt, but she'd be okay as long as he held her. He kissed her neck softly, wanting to reassure her she was fine.

She prepared herself for him to penetrate her hymen, and she felt a little sting when he did, making her cry out a bit. Her body was trembling against him, but the pain was going to slowly go away. She looked back up at him. "Ah...I'm fine..." she said, blushing a bit. Now she could experience her first taming session to the fullest.

When she spoke he nodded, slowly starting to slide in and out of her, feeling just how tight she was. He smiled softly at her, moving and kissing her lips gently, making sure to test every angle to find the best spot for her to enjoy. He wanted her first taming session to be amazing.

The young Peekabu bit her bottom lip gently as he started to move in and out of her tight pussy. she moaned softly as he kissed her, pressing her lips a bit more against his. She whimpered a bit as she felt him moving in different angles sometimes. It almost didn't matter how he took her. She was loving every moment of her taming session.

He smiled, seeing she was enjoying her taming session, continuing a bit faster,"Hmmm... you're so cute..." he whispered to her, kissing her lips gently,"I know you're going to enjoy every moment we're together..." He said as he continued to pleasure her as best he could.

Peekabu continued to moan loudly in pleasure as he was starting to pick up the pace. She blushed a bit more at his comment. "T-thank you." She leaned in a bit to kiss him as well, a cute little moan coming from her. She could feel her clima coming up, and she was bucking her hips rougher against him.

He felt her pushing up into him, thrusting faster as he kissed her lips. He loved her moans, loved the feeling of her smaller body tightening around him. He pushed deep into her for a few more thrusts, wanting to make sure she came as he felt his own orgasm starting to rush closer and closer, knowing they'd probably end at the same time.

She moaned loudly into the kiss as she was brought closer and closer to her climax. Her tongue flicked over his tongue every now and then. Her body was trembling with pleasure and after a few more thrusts she couldn't hold back anymore. "Ah! I'm cumming!" she cried, suddenly tensing as she spilled her cum over his member, her walls tightening around him.

He smiled as he continued to push deep into her groaning as he came hard inside of her, holding her tightly to him as he kissed her lips deeply,"Mmm... so good..." he whispered to her,"you did so good my cute new pokegirl..." he said as he let his hand ghost softly over her cheek.

She whimpered softly as she felt him thrust one more time before releasing his hot sticky seed inside her. She was panting a bit, smiling up at him. She kissed him back, just resting back. "Um..d-did I really?" she asked, blushing a bit as he brushed her cheek lightly with his hand.

He smiled softly as he held her close to him,"Yes... you did." he said as he felt her nuzzle his hand. He moved, kissing her lips once more softly,"And there'll be more taming sessions for you to enjoy. Just ask whenever you want one..." he whispered with a smile.

Back
Top Bottom