Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Peekabu...I'm After You! (Ryu_Momochi and I)

Fancy_Brat

Pulsar
Morning came about over the Kanto region, with signs of life starting to show right away. The plants bloomed around the town, and the streets were slowly filled with passerbys or those who lived there. Just outside was a small forest that people occasionally passed through, and one that nobody really cared about going in. In this forest however was said to be a few rare types of pokegirls for any trainers looking to add new girls to their party. One of them was a young Peekabu, whom was quietly walking along the edge of the forest, staying behind trees though. She wasn't too good with trainers, and that was why she tried to hide when they came by. However, part of her was curious about meeting up with a human, but at the time she couldn't really build up the courage to do so.

Ryu sighed softly, stretching a bit as he ran in place. He was always up early to do his morning exercises, knowing that a good collector would be strong in mind and body. His short black hair was sticking up around the headphones and his ice blue eyes where looking down at the path ahead of him. The pokeballs on his belt showed he had a few pokegirls, but he rarely battled, preferring not to do anything to damage his pokegirls,"Hmmm... where to next...?" he said to himself, looking around slightly and trying to find a new destination to run to.

The young Peekabu decided perhaps she'd get a closer look to inspect them a bit more. As she moved ahead a bit, she didn't really notice the trainer who had come out of the inn, even though she was coming up right next to him. She shyly peeked from behind the wall, not too sure what she would see.

He was running at a soft pace, his eyes on the path as he spotted something out of the corner of his eye,'Hmmm...' he thought slowly coming to a stop a bit of a ways away, turning around but just jogging in place,'Is that a...? It is...' his eyes went a bit wide as he saw her,'A perfect peekabu... in a place like this... I thought they where supposed to be really shy...' he thought as he made sure to keep a good distance so as not to startle her.

She hadn't quite noticed him yet, even as he had spotted her. With the humans she was observing, they appeared to be staying in the same general area, never really coming towards her. It was hard to observe them, but she was worried they might spot her.

He smiled as he moved slowly, knowing not to startle her,'Hmmm... this'll be tough...' he thought, licking his lips,'I don't have a ground type... maybe she'll be friendly...' he thought as he moved, now within ten feet of her,"Hey..." he said softly, trying his best not to startle her.

Even with his careful measures not to surprise her, she hadn't known anybody was coming up behind her. She slowly turned around to see him standing there, not too sure what exactly she'd say back to him. "Um...h-hello?" she said, shuffling away a bit.

He gave a soft smile,"Don't worry... I won't hurt you..." he said, keeping just far enough to show that he wouldn't do anything to surprise her. His eyes shone slightly, showing his interest, and showing his friendly side as well. He had a pokeball, but no pokegirl with him, which he mentally kicked himself for, but knew this way she'd be better trusting of him.

The young Peekabu glanced at him curiously, still keeping her distance from him though. She wasn't too sure what his intentions were. "Um..o-ok, then can I ask what you need with me?" she asked, trying not to sound shy, but failing horribly.

He moved back a bit, showing her he didn't want to hurt her,"To be honest... I would like you to join my herem..." he said softly,"I'm a collector... not a trainer, mind you, in that I don't fight my pokegirls against others..." he said, moving and sitting down, letting her deside to run away or not.

She only stared at him for now. Should she believe what he was saying? Looks could be decieving. She knew that all too well. Of course, if he wanted to try and catch her to rough way, he would have done so already. A little part of her longed to travel a bit though. "Um...are you really ok with me?" she asked, glancing at the ground breifly.

He nodded softly,"Yes... you're really special..." he said, moving just a bit closer,"You're a rarity... especially around here... so I guess I could say that I need you." he said, looking at her with a soft smile, showing her that he was nice.

She felt like backing away as he came closer, but she managed to stay in place, watching him as he cme by. "A-am I really that special?" she asked. "And you need me?" She wasn't exactly sure what to think of that, but it did feel good to be wanted. "W-well, I suppose there's no harm in that..."

He smiled softly, pulling out his only pokeball,"I promise... I'll never hurt you." he said, moving just a little closer, now standing over her a bit,"Do you trust me?" he asked, his eyes looking gently into hers, showing only signs of friendship and kindness, knowing that she'd probably be terrified right then.

The young Peekabu felt rather comfortable with him, but glancing at the pokeball made her rethink a bit. She never really heard of a trainer who didn't use their pokegirls for battle, but was he really different? With the way he looked at her, she couldn't help but think he was different. "W-well, yes I do.."

He smiled and moved, dropping the pokeball onto her, letting the light emerge to try and capture her. He wondered if she would really do this, and not freak out. He gave a look at the pokeball and watched the lights come on, once... twice...

She winced slightly as the ball dropped on her head and she was taken in. She did indeed feel rather anxious inside, but did her best to stay calm. He would soon find that the ball had stopped, showing he had successfully caught her.

He smiled, lifting up the ball and moving quickly to his house. He knew that once caught they required a taming session, otherwise he'd risk her becoming feral. He moved to his room, grabbing a second ball before moving to the special taming room he had, releasing her,"Hi again." he said with a smile, the room was pretty modest, save for a bed and a few chairs, but other than that, it was pretty boring.

As she was released again, she rubbed her eyes slightly, feeling a little weird coming out. "Oh..hi..." she replied shyly. She took a bit of time to look around in the room. "Um...what is this room? Do you live here?" she asked.

He smiled softly,"Yes, this is where I live." he said with a soft nod,"But right now, I must give you your first taming session..." he said softly,"Don't worry... it won't hurt... but it must be done..." he said as he moved, letting his hand ghost softly over her cheek a little bit.

She had pretty much forgotten about the taming. Even if she didn't want to think much about it, she had already given herself up. "W-well, I'll do it then...as long as it doesn't hurt..." she said, lettin gher head move in to his hand more.

He smiled softly as he moved, giving her a soft kiss. He didn't know how much she'd done before, probably just the basic touching of herself, but he knew the first time would hurt a bit. He moved and laid her gently on the bed, knowing she would be a bit skittish, so he took his time.

Her body froze for a while as she felt his lips against hers, her eyes widening a bit with surprise. Of course, due to her habit of staying away from trainers, she wouldn't have had any taming experience. As he set her on the bed, she did her best to stay calm, shyly kissing him back.

He smiled softly,"Okay... I'm gonna go slow..." he whispered, moving and kissing gently down her body. He let his eyes stay on hers, showing her exactly where he was going as his waiting for her to adjust to the new sensations he was giving her.

"O-ok..." she said, blushing slightly as he began to move down her body, planting little kisses over her. Her body shivered slightly with delight as each kiss made her shiver with pleasure. She gripped onto the nbed sheets a bit as he proceeded to go lower.

Back
Top Bottom