Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random rps involing vampires, humans, and other creatures

Rhatisha stepped on the stairs as she noticed a new girl apporach as she walked into the school. Her feelings were mixed about the new girl since she had been coming to this school for a long time now. She was a Senior and had her classes pretty good some where low grades but she had a whole new year before she could see if she failed or graduated which made her happy. Walking to the locker they had given her form the previous years which hadn't chnaged all that much besides the number or one of them to be exact. Putting her coat and other extra stuff in there she stuffed her stuff for her day classes in her backpack since they allowed that. Shutting her locker her hair flowed out from how quickly she was moving to get to her class. She didn't have much friends but she was content with not talking to much people. Often then most people thought she had a lot but in reality she hadn't had that much friends except for a few.

Having been given her locker which was next to Rhatisha she walked over and putting her thing inside turned to her and said "Hi my names Niki I just transfered here to the senior grade what's your name? holding out her hand to show she ment well and was very nervous about being a new student at the school.

Rhatisha looked at her, "Oh...Hi Niki." She had stopped and looked at her. Her eyes were warm but preoccupied. that is how she normally was like and that fact was because she needed to get to school and focus on it so that she graduated and went to college so her father beating mother like mother didn't get her hands on her. Though she didn't have a lot of times they would do that they threaten her if she didn't go to college they would kick her out and beat her. That is why her mind was always focused on school. "You need help? I think you are new since I haven't seen you around.", She said in a dull tone since her focus was on getting to school on time. Though out of school she was more energetic.

"Ok thanks" niki said smiling and actually liking the fact that she ws getting help.
getting her stuff together she said "My first class is history, math, art, lunch, gym, science, english, then study hall then i go home. the whole time she had a smile on her face because she was happy that someone asked if she needed help and again she said "Thank you very much."

Back
Top Bottom