Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Who the Hell is in my house?! (King.o.Y + D.H1234)

Demons_hearts1234

Super-Earth
He watched idly as the taxi cab drove away. At his side was two large suitcases, a massive duffel that he swore had to weigh around 100lbs while the other one was a large rolling one. He hefted the duffel bag onto the top of the other suit case and, with a grunt managed to do it. He hauled his luggage up the front steps of the house before fumbling into one of his coat pockets to find a key. With a soft sigh of relief he found it and opened the door which swung wide into the large, old, dusty home. It was clearly deserted and he almost expected to find something dead or dying it seemed to have something repulsive about it. Hopefully though once his furniture and such were shipped up it would seem more open. He knew though he wouldn't be filling up all the rooms. Maybe he should rent some of them out, he thought.

The tall male liked the thought of it. But that should be settled later. He stood around 6'3" with a well muscled figure, large muscles and buff, but no too much. He wore a plain muscle shirt with a simple thin coat like jacket over it. His jeans clung to his hips and loosened down his legs and were frayed around his boots. One of his large calloused hands stroked his thick brown locks while sweet green and hazel eyes looked around.

Looking back at the driveway he smiled. The place was certainly in shape, more or less, there was plenty of room in the drive way though for multiple residence. It was out in the country with a big yard and woods in the back. Surely people had looked at this place with envious eyes. It just needed a bit of dusting and then some.

The last owner of this home had been his long lost grandparents from Shaun's mother's side. He had only met them once as a baby and had no memory of them. They died some time ago, maybe left the house even before their death. But in their will they had promised it to him. He found a letter on a front table in the foyer, the late victorian table easily appealed to him. It made him think of a hotel and the words profit launched into his head but he shoved it aside and pocketed the letter, planning to leave it for later.

He hauled his things up a large staircase, now to find his room.

The house was rather old, something he knew well, but it was just the place he'd stay at. Unlike others of his kind they would wander after whomever could fulfill their desires, drain them dry then leave. Yet he stayed in the house as if in love with the thing that teetered him to this area, simply waiting for someone to come into his abode. It had been at least a few decades before he had taken to sleeping, conserving his energy so that he might come back whenever someone choose to reappear in the house. Today was that day as a male moved through the house, instantly he awoke. Eyes scanning the area around him as he rose from the darkness, mirroring the walls beside him he slipped through the solid surfaces, proving that he seemed very much like a ghost for the time being. Needing more energy than he currently possessed to created a tangible form for his being. Hopefully he'd get that soon.

Making his way towards the other, he stopped behind him, taking in his features with his red eyes. Ah yes, most of his kind tended to have the glowing demonic eyes- it was just one of those ways to tell the humans what they were dealing with. He could have easily masked them, but it wouldn't matter. The human couldn't exactly seem him now, he was moving through a dimension of sight that the human eye simply couldn't pick up on; that was unless he decided to change to a much more accessible one. A few of his long raven strands mingled with his fingers as he drew them up to play with his strands. For now he'd enjoy himself as he followed the other around, watching as the male came with some things for the house; something that carried what he had brought to his new home. A descendant of the previous owners? He supposed so. He took in his features resting where he was as he seemed to not care about his own appearance, body held in what seemed to be a nice brown yukata of sorts. It was his style so he kept with it.

Slowly he came up behind the other, fingers trailing down his back. He would be able to feel it, but it would be something like being touched by ice. Some would enjoy it, would this one? After that, he kept to the other's side. "Hello" he spoke, his voice coming off in a fluid manner, the other would hear it in his mind. Not as if he was beside him. That was the best way he could speak with the other, otherwise it would come off as to startling for a human.

As he finally managed to reach the second floor he hauled the suitcases along with him. He gave a startled jump as he felt an icy touch on his back that made his back arch against it like a frightened cat. He gave a soft pant, looking around in surprise. "What the hell?" He left his hand with a soft sigh, stroking the back of his neck where the little hairs were standing up on end. His currently green eyes peered around in a curious manner and landing upon...nothing and then he heard the voice in his hair and he glared down at the floor with a sigh, this was retarded. Voices in his head? He shook his head, looking down at the ground sadly.

He supposed he would try and amuse himself and he spoke up. "Hey there." He said idly with a little sigh. He continued to take his suitcases to a room that was apperently large and certainly something that he would enjoy. He put his things on the floor and let himself jump onto the bed only to sit up, coughing lightly at the dust. "Oh god. Please tell me this place has a washing machine." He said with an irritated hiss as he stood up and started to tug at the bed sheets and taking them to the floor. He started trying to smack the dust out of the large comforter before putting it onto the mattress.

He watched him, trying to establish a better connection with the male as he spoke out more than once. First startled by his touch then second in humoring himself. Was this a way a human reacted to other's like him? Most likely, after all- how many where faced with a demon who actually spoke to them. Not many in this new age. Listening to the other, he simply followed him, hearing how the other had switched through his emotions so simply. "What's a washing machine?" he stated as the other spoke in an irritated hiss. His body walking beside him as he listened to the other seeing that he was tending to his bed a bit. He watched him, holding back for a moment before rubbing his own face some. "Don't believe I'm here, eh?" he stated as if it where some sort of challenge. Swiftly he stroked the other's side, intent on making him feel the waves of energy that prickled against his skin in a cold intensity. He did so for a few minutes when the simply tried to get settled in his home. His body absorbing and any all pleasure from the man once it came forth from within.

He then drew back, grinning at the other. "Don't believe it now?" he said a bit sarcastically as he awaited for the other to think he was talking to himself again. Eyes simply resting on him, hoping he'd get it now.

He let out a little scowl. "Great, no washing machine?" He blinked, accepting the fact that there was something talking to him. His mind tried to sort through what the heck was actually speaking to him. He wasn't a believer of demons, though ghosts he could understand. "Great I have a ghost in my house." She said with a little sigh as she gazed over at where he thought the creature, ghost, demon, whatever it was was because he felt that cold hand upon his skin which made him get goose-bumps and he shivered lightly. He ignored it and let himself move to the bed to lay on it and relax, soft bits of pleasure going into the other male's finger tips as she seemed to grow used to the stroking.

"I shouldn't believe that I'm talking to another, higher or lower being. I should think that I'm talking to myself which is just as weird. But your voice, doesn't sound like mine. So your probably a ghost. If so. sorry, but I'm living here now too." He said firmly, almost in an irritated and yet challenging manner. "Oh shit!" He said, zipping out of his bed.

He moved through a suit case, taking out a large tank that had some wooden logs in it and mulch bags in it. Along with a little water bowl, tongs and sprayer bottle. Once he set up a heater as well, delight in his eyes. He finally went into his back pack where he pulled out a pillow case that was moving. He opened it and slowly he pulled out a Ball python of a rare sort. It was snow white with black eyes and red pupils. A very rare sort that he had gotten from a breeder for 6k. His parents thought it was a waste of money, but it was his little treasure and utter pleasure came from him as the currently two foot snake curled around his wrist and hand, settling in the warmth of his hand. "Amadeus." He said thoughtfully, the snake peering around, tongue flicking in curiosity.

"What is a washing machine?" he repeated against as the other spoke to him once again. He wished the other would just tell him before he drew impatient with the man who invaded his home. "A ghost.. you mock me" he stated, crossing his arms as he watched the other, listening to every word he spoke. Maybe just touching this man wouldn't be enough, he'd have to show him that he was real, but that would take a large amount of energy. He had enough, he just needed a bit more to make sure he could stabilize the boy without disappearing a few minutes or so later. Eying the other as he said that he'd be living here now seemed to just annoy him "I'm still living here" he stated. Getting somewhat annoyed by how the other simply was. It wasn't the way he wanted things to be when he was woken up.

His eyes followed the other as he ran off, somewhat enjoying that the other was growing a bit fond from of his touches. That made it easier for him, but seeing that the other had taken out a pet and set up its home. He seemed to stare a bit startled as much as human's couldn't see him. Animals on the other hand had the ability to stare him straight in the face as if he was as solid as the humans around them. "A snake?" he said, looking at the beautiful reptile. Wondering how long the other had it along with the possibility of getting rid of it. He liked snakes, but he would have never had them as a pet- why? He knew a few nagas in his previous time who would have tried gutting him for that.

He let out a little sigh. "A washing machine is a box that is electric and with wash your cloths, or bed stuff without me having to expend much effort. " He explained simply, his green eyes turning in the direction of the ghost. He sighed. "Mock you? Well I don't know what you are, and you haven't exactly told me. So the only thing that comes to mind is a ghost." He said with a shrug as he sighed. He nodded over at him. "Alright, keep living here.' He shrugged again while he turned his attention to the snake who was staring at the demon and Shaun gently reached under the snake's curled neck, in a position ready to strike, nervous of the Demon's being, and stroked the under side of its jaw. It hooked its chin over his finger.

He smiled gently. "Yep, Amadeus, my only real prized possession." He said thoughtfully with a little purr of pleasure. He moved his hand off to stroke it's spine along its tail which leaned up into his hand, enjoying the scratching. He gently held it as he returned to the bed. The snake soon ignored him and curled around his arm and settled its head in his closed palm, appearing to take a nap.

"mmm... I see.." he spoke, following the other around. "I'm not a ghost..." he muttered after a moment as the other answered him, fingers going to the other's neck a bit to caresses. Well the other wasn't a girl but that wasn't so bad when it came down to things. He could still get pleasure from the other and be fed as he went. With the other accepting that he'd stay here, he grinned- well at least he was good with that. He liked that as he watched the snake, seeing as it was ready to strike him, but he wouldn't he touching a thing. "So you're all alone then?" he asked the other as he moved to his bed. Eyes on the snake then the other.

"I'm an incubus" he spoke after a slight pause of conversation, his index finger poking the other's nose once. "I am not a lowly ghost..." he stated once again before eying the snake. Putting his fingers down to the reptiles skin, he let his fingers rid over it- curious to know if the snake would feel pleasure like the human or a naga would.

"If your not a ghost, then what the hell are you?" He answered in response, blinking in surprise once more, but not flinching like last time. He seemed to enjoy it and leaned into the touch lightly while he held the snake, gently stroking it all the while, enjoying it. He seemed to calm the snake as it just settled in his hand, no longer appearing like it would strike him as he relaxed on the bed. He nodded in response to the question. "Yep, all alone...Though I think I might rent out some of the rooms since this place is so big. There is no way that I can take care of the whole place." He explained simply with a little nod as she gazed over at him, running fingers through his hair.

He blinked in surprise. "A pleasure sucker huh? Sounds like fun." Shaun said with a deep chuckle, his voice rolling in amusement, obviously not really caring. "Alright, I won't call you a ghost then. Just if I ever do sell some rooms, don't bother the people." He begged lightly. The reptile flinched and its tongue flicked, but otherwise wasn't bothered. The faint feeling of pleasure came from the scales as it was gently stroked.

His eyes rested on the human, never wavering from him as he spoke. With his subtle touch the other seemed to be succumbing to it, enjoying it as any human should- mm that would help him out later if he was able to get enough energy to truly appear in this world again. He supposed it wouldn't take much time, especially if the other did rent out the house to some people. Then he could be lively once more and possibly have as much fun as he wanted. "How would I be bother them, hm?" he questioned the other, his fingers still riding on the reptile as he eyed the snake giving off some energy. A grin spread across his lips at seeing this, so they were all the same essentially and he could just take whatever he wanted from either of them. Delicious.

This would make things a bit easier on him, after all he'd be able to do what he had once done in older times. A fiend behind lust, after all he was an incubus and fed off of it- so his return ensured that things would be getting hot sooner or later after he got himself settled with the other here and the possible inhabitants that would take residence here. "being lonely isn't all that fun" he stated, knowing from experience; after all it was the reason he had gone into sleeping. There was no one here and the place had gone without any humans for some decades, something he himself detested but could equally live with. Eying the other, he couldn't help but keep his grin on his lips. His fingers slowly removing themselves from the reptile to stroke the nape of the other's neck. "We'll you're not alone anymore" he spoke up after a long pause, drawing his body closer to the other to peck his cheek softly. He wasn't rather picky with where he got his energy, a male could work equally as well as a female; it just meant he'd be working a little bit harder than any of his succubus friends would with this man.

The snake was starting to fall asleep within the hands of the large male. It happily fell asleep within the warm grasp, letting out a soft hiss which made him giggle lightly. "You never hiss." He muttered softly down at the snake that just settled comfortable where he was. With the utmost care he turned slowly so that he lay on his stomach upon the bed, still holding the snake, not wanting to disturb it by mistake. He had let his hands cramp many a time to let his little snake rest and he stroked the white scales idly while listening to the male. "I don't know why you would bother them, but it would be best if you not. Because unless you appear human your going to be scaring the people I might have renting out and scare them out." He said with a little chuckle as he still held his little snake.

He felt the cool touch upon his neck once more and shivered lightly. "I know that must be your hand. I'd hope its just that." He laughed lightly. "I'm guessing you a dude huh?" He asked lightly, grinning over at him. "Please, chill. And I've never been alone." He said with a little chuckle with a soft purring sound. He let out a sigh, carefully getting up and placing the snake gently back down. It seemed unhappy to leave his hand, but curled up into his little hollowed out log. Shaun sighed and moved back to the bed, laying on his back tiredly. "So whats your name?" He asked curiously. "I'm Shaun." He said with a little nod and holding a hand out into the air, not sure if he was holding it out in the right direction. "Sorry if thats not in the right direction. I don't exactly know where the hell you are." He said with a little chuckle as he flipped his head, sending his brown hair lightly out of his soft green eyes.

He watched the other, hearing the snake hiss- well yes the reptile had been quiet until now, which somewhat surprised him. Just a little. His eyes didn't leave the male as he changed his position, still holding the snake. It was a wonder to him that the other seemed to like the snake so much, most humans hated them- hence why the nagas he knew never seemed to speak highly of the human race. He had no reason to speak bad of them. After all they fed him rather well when in his grasp. So there where no complaints from him personally. Listening to the other's reasons for him to not bother any other tenants was interesting, but all the same- it would help him out. "You're so sure?" He questioned in what seemed to be a slight cute voice, trying his best not to chuckle softly to himself about the matter. He could scare humans but all the same give the horrifically good wet dreams.

He would continue with toying with the other until he got enough energy, hoping that it would be much sooner than later. After all, this seemed to be somewhat bothersome for the human- right? "Indeed... I am a male" he spoke, licking his fingers some, out of an odd habit of his. "Chill... ?" he questioned listening to the other as he stood where he was, seeing that the other swiftly put the snake back in its cage. He watched as the other went back to laying down on his back, looking up at him or about as best as he could considering he had no idea where he was. He eyed the other as he held his hand out into the air, eyes on it for a moment. "I'm Kain" he said after a moment, taking hold of the other's hand as best as he could slowly. The other would probably realize that the feel of the other was starting to come a bit stronger now, that and that if he tried his best- he'd realize the other's hand where a little smaller than his. "It's fine..." he said after a moment, hearing the other chuckle, his red eyes on the brunette.

He drew back after a slight shake of the hands before looking around the room. "There should be a mirror somewhere here..." he stated, peaking into the few places that it might appear. "Mmm.. try getting a mirror" he said again, not explaining why to the other. "Then hold it up to yourself" he spoke, instructing him if he'd actually go and get it. For Kain, he didn't exactly need a mirror but it seemed like a much more practical way to show himself to the other. Plus his picture could come out a little better.

He looked over at him and nodded firmly. "Of course, duh. Unless your helping them out or something. Then maybe it wouldn't be a big deal. But if I did get tenants I would enjoy to keep them here." He explained with a little nod, smiling over at him. "Stop with that cute voice, its weird hearing it from a guy." He said with a little laugh as it was clear he could tell that it was a male that was speaking to him. Not that he minded really. At least having someone around was rather nice. He didn't like being alone in such a big house. And he honestly couldn't really speak to the snake, even though it would be listening to him for sure. He let out a sigh as she lay upon his bed happily.

"I know you were a boy." He said with a little chuckle, grinning over at him. He let out a sigh. "Chill, by that I mean. Relax, or be smooth and just lay off a lil. I get the fact that you like my neck." He said with a little giggle, grinning over at him. He shook his hand lightly, smiling thoughtfully over at him. "Hmm, jeez, you have big hands." He said with a small chuckle, blinking lightly while stroking fingers through his hair lightly as he let go of his hand. "Pleasure to meet you." He said softly with a little nod as she closed his eyes.

He blinked in surprised and opened his eyes in a thoughtful manner. "I'm sure there is bossy man." He laughed lightly. He slowly got to his feet and moved to a closet, moving around to find one on the wall of a good size. He carefully hauled it off of the wall and took it out into the room and held it up, facing himself. "Handsome man." He giggled lightly, looking at himself before glancing around. "Alright, so what Kain?"

untitled-160.jpg

Well at least the other understood he was dealing with a male now, that was a leap in a the right direction. Watching the other as he shook his hand. Then hearing him make fun of his hands, hey he didn't need to have big hands to be what he was. There was no need, the pleasure was there no matter what. "Nice to meet you as well" he spoke back, not inclined to bow to the other for his own reasons. Hearing the other calling him bossy man, didn't bother him any. He could get that way, even when he was just trying to be nice. That was how he was. Waiting for the other in the room he eyed him through the walls as he drew the mirror out of the closet. Oh that had been where it was? He had forgotten. He watched the other before moving over to him. "Just keep holding it" he spoke as he stopped by the other's side and tapped the mirror softly.

Slowly his appearance came as a reflection to the other, Shaun's own not being reflected anymore. "So you have a better clue about things" he spoke, eyes red eyes staring out at the other as he twirled a piece of his long hair in his grasp. The other would see his full attire and how he looked fairly easy, that and where he stood compared to the other's height. In Kain's case he was a few inches or so smaller than the other and came up to the other's eyes. Looking up at the other he gave off a slight grin. "so I'm not that tall.. not much to worry about" he spoke, mirroring the grin on the other's lips with his own now. Now he could see him, though breifly.

"Alright." He answered as he was told to just hold it up and so he did, waiting patiently as he felt the light force on the mirror as it was tapped. He stared for a moment, eyes running up and down the figure that was before him, his mouth lightly gaping before he blushed and glanced away. "Minx." He said almost in irritation as he looked at him, still holding the mirror. "So is this the only way that someone can see you?" He asked as he tried to reach out for Kain, to lightly stroke his shoulder and wonder if he was really there, but then. he knew he was there. But just where to be exact, in front of him, to the side? That was the current confusion and his hand eventually found him.

"Why are you here anyhow?" He said, in a curious, but reserved, almost cold sounding tone. "And whatever you are, I'm sure you could wear something more...modern." He shrugged lightly, though he didn't have any arguements. Being a bi sexual man, he liked his look. And with the hand upon Kain's shoulder, he would be able to feel some of that hidden pleasure that he tried to hide from his face. "Height doesn't matter much." He muttered, not caring himself so long as he wasn't an utter midget. The thought made a deep rumbling chuckle escape him.

His eyes went to watch the other from where he stood, hand on the other's shoulder. Twitching his ears someone he eyed the other curiously "Minx?" he said, somewhat confused by what the other was saying. No he didn't get it and hoped he would in due time. "For the time being anything with a reflective property will be an easy thing for me to bring my appearance to.. like a mirror." he said softly, watching the other carefully as he seemed to try and find where he was. He had noticed the blush and seemed rather pleased with himself as he stood there. "mmm... I'm here because I like the place...though all the same I was forced here... "he said, looking at the other. The other's family had long ago imprisoned him here on this plot of land, the building filled with markings that would ward him from leaving. There are only two ways he could possibly leave: In another's body or if the house was torn down, but the other must be willing to accept him- otherwise the human's body won't protect him from the charms. He then eyed the other "Modern?" he questioned as the other spoke, he just liked wearing this for what it was- something to remember the past for. He eyed the other, grinning after a moment.

"I'm over here.." he spoke, poking the left side of the other's head after a moment before letting his hand ride down the other's features, just in case he didn't get the point. "Put the mirror wherever you want to... I can appear in it at anytime now..." he spoke cheerfully as the image reverted back to the other, save for one fact- he could see the incubus standing by his side. He had changed the mirror enough so that the other would be able to see where he was, just as long as he walked before it- that is.

He looked down at him, smiling lightly over at him. "A Minx is an animal, known for being a sexy trickster. Something like that. I'm still not sure If you real. So I'm calling you to be a crazy little trickster." He teased him lightly as he patted his hair lightly, or at least so he tried that is. He listened to him, nodding lightly, purring thoughtfully. "Sounds fun." He said idly with a little nod and a shrug as he stroked his own hair. "That must have sucked. How long have you been here?" He asked him curiously, his eyes, now hazel looking over at him in a curious little manner. He let out a little sigh, nodding over at him. "Yes, Modern. Like what I'm wearing, jeans, not the weird clothing that your wearing." He explained as he looked at his odd clothing and did a mock frown before smiling thoughtfully over at him.

He let out a startled growl as he let his head move to the side with the little poke. "Oi, geeeentle." He complained idly with a giggle giggle, smiling over at him. He quickly moved a hand down upon his head and let his other arm curl around his neck and tug him against him in a firm, but playful manner. He rose his other hand up to give him a noogie, grinning down at him. "Alright, wonderful." He said in a thoughtful manner as he lightly cuddled again him, he kept a grip upon him, tugging him onto his lap as he sat down. "Don't mind having a stranger like me around?" He asked cutely, whispering into Kain's ear.

(Not exactly what I meant XD ;should have clarified; )

Well this was something new as the human had taken hold of him, he hadn't become completely corporeal for the male, so some places would be shaky for the time being, otherwise he'd feel about as solid as a pillow. Not entirely comfortable for the male as the other took advantage of their height difference and had quickly tugged his body to the other. Then with what seemed to be a motion at his head, he couldn't help but squint his eyes in discomfort. This wasn't something he wanted, mumbling something rather incoherent, one would wonder what he was trying to get at as he was pulled to the other's lap while being cuddled. A blush gong to his face, well this was better than whatever he had done to his head. His ears twitched some, eyes going to the other. Well this playful teasing was at least helping him keep a form here, the texture of his body coming to reality with his light weight. "Now that you can see me" he stated, eyes on the other before he gave the male a kiss start on the lips. Hey he could play around with the other two! After all he had just grabbed him out of the blue and dragged him down. His eyes then resettled on himself for a moment.

One tip for the wise. When he usually reformed to the human world, he wouldn't be wearing a think. His clothing not able to go with him at the time, so only what seemed like his yukata had been dragged with him here. It would become bluntly obvious now that his energy was focused on staying whole here that any hallucination that would have made his clothing appear wasn't there. "...." he didn't say a thing, eying the other as he sat in his lap naked. He'd get a ton of pleasure from the contact but all the same, probably want to cloth the incubus with some of his stuff.

He smiled gently at him, hearing the soft mumblings. "Oi, its just a noogie." He said gently. "A little sigh of teasing affection alright?" He assured him thoughtfully, smiling down at him sweetly as he slowly led him towards the bed before he sat himself down. He could not see that blush upon his face but he thought he could at least sense it. He started to feel him on top of him, the texture of his flesh making her purr gently at him. "Lovely." He said thoughtfully, smiling at him. "Your rather cute." He said softly in awe, even surprised with his own words. He let out a soft sigh and his eyes widened in surprise with the kiss upon his lips. But he felt as if he was melting as pleasure radiated from him and his lips were firmly against his own for that small moment. "Hmm, tastes good." He muttered with a wink, grinning over at him.

He blushed deeply as he saw that he was utterly...naked. He could view his whole body and he politely looked away, but he didn't remove his hands from his body. "Well, I wasn't expecting that." He said with a little chuckle. "If you want clothes I can lend you some. Though I wonder. How long will you be...As such?" He asked gently. His eyelids closed slightly as he was still happy and he leaned up to gently kiss his throat. He took a moment to run his fingers through his hair, curious as if he was still there.

He was just glad he was able to stabilize in the world, otherwise things would have went worse than they did just now. He seemed to ignore the other's words, not used to being the one on the bottom at anytime in a relationship, he had to be strong and on the top due to being a demon. So being vulnerable like this didn't suit him. The kiss, he did for more than one reason- the pleasure behind it would help him out and along with that he got to feel the lips of someone after so long. His eyes eyed the other's wink as he finally looked upon the slight problem he was being pushed into. Ah yes, he had no clothing for the time being- not really having when it came to being in this world. Earlier on he would have had it but now he wasn't as strong as he had been previously. After all, he'd been waiting for someone to take resident in this place for quite a long time and was just happy someone had come.

"Most probably wouldn't" he said flatly as the other chuckle at his disposition. "I can keep this body as long as I get what I need to keep it stablized" he spoke to the other, turning a little to kiss his neck softly. "I am an incubus after all" he spoke with a soft purr, nuzzling into the other's flesh a little. Okay so he could work with being the bottom, just as long as he got fed. "Clothing would be nice..." he spoke after a moment, drawing away from his neck to look away bashfully. As long as the other kept his energy high he'd be fine.

He smiled gently at him as they kissed. He grinned thoughtfully at his vulnerable look as he held him. He smiled happily at him. "hmm, nice to have you here." He muttered in a thoughtful manner. "Anyhow, if you stay here and, like I said. I ask people to pay rent to be here, don't bother them too much." He said firmly, looking over at him as he stroked Kain's hair lightly. Shaun enjoyed this guy so far. He stirried affection in him and pleasure. He hadn't been with anyone for quite awhile and it wasn't till now that he seemed to realize it. "So cute." He said thoughtfully, smiling gently over at the male and stroking his hair all the while as he chuckled at him.

"Hmm, what do you need to stay? Oh yea...Incubus." He said with a little giggle. "Well I won't die or anything right? If so I don't mind helping out with your...needs." He said shyly, shivering lightly at the kiss on his neck. He reached around, gently tugging the male off of his body. He looked around and padded away towards his bags where he tugged out some boxers and jeans which he threw onto the bed, along with a plain black shirt. "There you go." He said firmly with a little nod and a smile.

He'd listen to the other, but only if he could help him sustain his form. Otherwise he'd be wandering off to others just to get his energy, not that the other would mind right? or would he? Kain could feel the other's hand on his hair and seemed to enjoy it a lot, the small horns in his hair hidden by his long locks- the other would feel it at one time or another near the front of his head as he leaned into the touch some. His red eyes stared at the other as he spoke out thoughtfully. No he wasn't supposed to be cute, he was supposed to be sexy and irresistible. That way he could get whatever he wanted or needed from humans around him and that everything he needed would be abundant.

His eyes rested on the other as he remembered exactly what he needed yes. Any physical contact that would produce pleasure was what he wanted and craved. Leaving his eyes on the other as he spoke, he seemed to just purr out a little as he felt the kiss on his neck "why would I kill you?" he asked the other in what seemed to be a weak counter. Killing the other would accomplish nothing for him, after all he needed him to live, why kill off the other when he needed him? He let the other do as he wished as he was pulled off his lap, eyes on him as he rested where he had been placed. Well that was for a minute until the other had thrown him a bit of clothing. "Mmm thanks" he spoke, slowly pulling on the clothing as the other stood far away. Simply going to pull on the boxers and the pants. He didn't feel like he needed the shirt yet. Instead he grabbed the shirt and hung it around his neck like a scarf of sorts before walking over to the other and placing a kiss on his lips. He was curious how the other would divide the place. That and where he would be sleeping, preferably with him in bed.

He yawned lightly while he was stroking his hair gently and thoughtfully. He blinked over at him as he played with his long hair.He blinked in a surprise as he felt one of the tiny horns. He parted his hair lightly to look at one of the little horns and grinned. "I wonder, do these get bigger as you age? Or will they forever be such little things?" He asked him, poking fun at him gently as his hands moved to his sides to tickle him once he was dressed. He couldn't help but be a little glad that he kept his shift off. He looked good." He smiled thoughtfully to himself before he attempted to answer his question, only to feel that kiss on his lips making him sigh in pleasure.

His tongue gently brushed against Kain's lips before relaxing. Shaun gently stroked his hair letting out a sigh as he sat down and seemed to think to himself. "Well, I've heard from old stories and such that once a succubus or incubus was satisfied, they could kill their pray or something." He shrugged over at him. "But thats just what I've heard more or less." Shaun muttered with a little sigh, gazing over at him as he hugged him. "Anyhow..." He started moving to his luggage putting his clothes away as it was cleared he liked this room. "Where would you like to stay?" He asked gently. "If you want, you could stay with me, or choose some other room around here." He nodded with a white smile.

He had excepted the other to find his horns at one point in time or another, when exactly? He wasn't even sure really, not that it matter to him, his eyes going to the other as he felt the other's hand go over one of them. They were small, but he had reason for that. He had been about ready to answer him until the other went to tickle his sides. Despite never knowing it, he hadn't even been touched that way he started to laugh. Chuckling some as the other's fingers went over his sides in a teasing manner. Feeling the sigh of pleasure from the other felt good, that and the contact of his lips. More energy for him.

His eyes rested on the other as he felt the other's tongue, a slight blush going to his lips as he calmed down. No more laughter from him. His ears perked up at hearing the other, a hand going to his chin thoughtfully. "I know a few like that.... I'm not even sure why they do it..." he said, it didn't make sense to him- why kill what gave you the sustenance to live? No he wouldn't really get why the other's did it. At least not now. The other seemed to move about a lot, something he admired in a human personally as he watched the other get up and tend to something at his luggage. Then the question arose, his red eyes echoing a soft red towards the other. "mmm... i'd like to sleep with you" he said, eying the other's smile before walking over to his side. Slowly he laced his fingers up with one of the other's hands to hold it close to him. Maybe he was just in the mood, maybe he just wanted food, maybe he just liked the other. With a soft kiss to his cheek, he let out a pleased purr. "mm.. maybe you want a nap now?" he questioned, doing his own advance towards the other now.

He looked over at him, smiling softly over at the sweet male as he gazed at him and nodded. "Yes, it does indeed seem odd." He said firmly with a nod. "Utterly useless as well." He shrugged lightly over at him as he ran fingers through his own hair lightly, blushing gently as he looked over at him with his red eyes. He liked his eyes. He had to admit to himself with a little sigh. "they were different...and he kinda...wanted different. People were so plain compared to him and other people. His own gentle hazel eyes watching him in a thoughtful manner, "I'm glad you are not like other incubus' that is the correct term right?" He mumbled lightly and hopefully, smiling at him.

He blushed cutely, looking over at him and sighing. He let out a slight groan as their hands touched and he gently held onto his own hand. giving it a squeeze. "Hmm alright, if you absolutly must." He chuckled gently over at him in an amused manner. He reached to gently stroke his hair once more before he backed away towards the bed as he advanced upon him. He almost seemed nervous and yet utterly amused at the same time. He bumped into the bed and fell back into the sheets, grinning over at him in a sheepish manner as he lay back on the bed comfortably.

Back
Top Bottom