Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Animals theraputic??

[[black_rose]]

Super-Earth
I have to Beta fish but they are seprated and all. It's fun to see them try to fight through the glass o_O..Well I was just wondering. Who else has pet fish or any other pets on this board?? I mean I have 2 dogs 2 rabbits an 2 fish..It's fun to have pets it's also theraputic and all -nods- Funny to say that but before I was even online I was alot more immature then I am now..Eh not saying what I did but I had alot of mistakes in my life..so who else thinks animals or mabye even fish are theraputic?? [sorry if I spell that wrong]

I have 3 cats of my own and 2 ferrets.

The house-hold in total has 7 cats and 4 ferrets.

Anjeru said:
I have 3 cats of my own and 2 ferrets.

The house-hold in total has 7 cats and 4 ferrets.

o_O thats awsome..I've always wanted a cat or two but my dad hates them for some odd reason. Dunno why he just won't allow them.

I have..

Lets see.

Jose, Curevo, Grey Cat, Little Gray Cat, Trashcan, Fluffy Cat..

I think I'm missing one, but I have six cats outside somewhere. Mostly because way back when I fed the first Gray Cat out of the kindness of my heart-I live in the woods and all- and she started sticking around, she got pregnant and..viola.

I used to have Nine cats, then seven then six, then five then three, then one, now none *Sadface* Oh well the feline's that are deceased of mine are in a much better place now, and The one's given away hopefully have good homes.

l_c2480af82def0feaafe4336570a56502.jpg

My dog <3

Catastrophy- Your dog is adorable!

Zombiie- I totally laughed really hard after reading that, but it might slightly have to do with the fact that its 7am and I haven't been to sleep! haha.

Are you laughing because I have a shi-tzu...? Because he's totally the manliest shi-tzu ever. :cool:
Even though his name is Fuzzybear... ;l

Basically how i'm ready down the thread, saying animals are therapeutic and then Bam! You post was like the opposite of therapeutic. I thought it was hilarious.

I'm not doubting your shi-tzu's manliness at all.

I have 4 fish, a turtle and a cat.

Most of them have Star Wars-related names. XD

except the turtle. His name is Bruce. :cool: he's a smooth motherfucker.

Back
Top Bottom