Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Inspiration, where do you gather it from?

__N o v i.S n o w

Supernova
I'm specifically talking about your username here. How exactly did you come up with your name?

I usually base my names off of my moods or experiences really. The first name I had on here was V a l e n t i n e. I wanted it as such because I liked the name, and was the name for one of my vampire characters that were really based of me, more or less.
My name as of now, is based of my want of it to snow in November, on my birthday particularly...

Mine has nothing to do with my obsession with super heroes.

My name came from a nick name.

Mine came from my Gaiaonline.com account which came from a book I'm writing (which of who I renamed yesterday to something different) WHICH came from a Latin phrase site. Two separate words that I just stuck together and confirmed what it means via Latin dictionary ^^

TakodaVega has been my online alias for almost 7 years.

I came up with the name around the time I joined dA. The 'Vega' part of my name had been with me for quite sometime. An old nickname one of my 'brothers' had given me, based off the star~ beyond that backdrop I can't tell you the rest of why he actually called me Vega (still does to for the record) it simply was understood.

'Takoda' is a Sioux name meaning "friend to everyone."~ Basically translating my normal personality. Thus TakodaVega. <3 I also have an RP character which I later developed under this name.

Dramamine was a nickname given to me by an ex BF who I loved very much. He gave it to me while we were on a road trip to save his stranded brother. I was tripping balls on some dramamine on the way there. And 213 is my birthday. Feb. 13th. :)

Mines is totally made up. I thought of some syllables and put them together.

Someone told me on a site where i use this name that it was actually a misspelling of what "love-birds" meant in French.

So yeah..

Bob Dylan is the man.

Tathariel (TA-THA-REE-EL) a name with its origins in the Forgotten Realms books, specifically Tarathiel, (pronounced TA-RA-THEEL) wood elf who befriends Drizzt.

I liked the name but wanted something no one had....so thats how mine was made.

Ive been Tathariel for 3 years now. Sometimes the name gets shortens to Tath, but I still like it. I always use the name as the characters I play, no matter what.
If its a modern setting, I think of a random explanation as to why he has such an unusual name.

Kawamura was one of the first Japanese surnames I could write that wasn't some mix of "ta", "naka" and "mura". It was also the name of a cat in ã??海辺のã?«ã??ã?«ã?, or Kafka by the Shore.

I've always had an unhealthy love for the Latin Language so when I found a latin phrase site, I first saw
"Sanguis" Which meant "Blood" and then I saw "Innocentium" Which meant "Of the Innocents(Innocent ones)" So I just stuck them together ^^

Well, I always thought it was pretty self-explanatory.

Indulging - Give into your will
Affliction - A cause of pain.

So, indulging causes me pain?

Back
Top Bottom