Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Master/Maid (Foxxy and Dragnor)

Foxxy_Mama

Supernova
Bella was already in the kitchen cooking breakfast for her Master. She had made pancakes, scrambled eggs and bacon. She had put everything on a tray with two glasses, one with coffee and the other with orange juice. She picked up the tray and headed upstairs and walked down the hall. She went into her Master's room and set the tray down on the nightstand. She softly climbed onto his bed and sat softly on his lap as he sleeps. She didnt have her shoes on and she softly shook her Master. "Good Morning Master." She says to him softly.

John Smirked slowly as he felt her hands on his body a soft hand would soon be felt against her ass, followed by his hand going up and down against her back as he leaned up he gave her a light kiss on the cheek teasingly, "Good morning my pet..." He teased joking with her clearly, making sure to say it in a light was to know he was just playing as he removed his hands from her for now, "Are you in a good mood Bella?" He spoke placing his hands around her some as he slid his back to the top of the bed holding her, "Do you like here?" He said lightly his hands one on her upper shoulder, his other along her ass, though he did not seem to mean anything by it.

She smiles at how his hands moves on her body softly since he just woke up. "I am always in a good mood, Master and I love it here. I have my own room and I cooked for you. I have your breakfast on the nightstand if you wish to eat it now and I'll just clean up your room while you eat." She says to him softly.

(put before the name.)

John smirked as he moved her some setting her back, "Hmmm, I could eat alone, and I dont want my meal to be cold..." He nuzzled against her smiling. Slowly he pulled his hands off her form to let her get up as he smirked, he liked joking with her his free hand rubbing against her ass groping her ass lightly as he helped her get up off his lap, "Go set a towel in the bathroom, and then could you clean up in here some..." He smiled at her he liked having her around it allowed him to have company at all times.

She smiles at him softly as he keeps his hand on her ass and rubs it. "You like touching me, Master?" She asked him softly as she just stays in his lap and moves closer to him as she softly licks his cheek as her body presses up against his body.

He smirked as he moved some kissing her hard, his hand slipping down and up running across from her as he smirked, "Maybe I would like a morning snack to make the meal taste even better how does that sound?" He kissed her neck his hands sliding down her sides and to her wasit toying with her outfit he could so easily remove if he wanted to teaseing her as he kissed her neck and held her tight, but in no means a way to hurt her.

A softly, low moan escaped from her lips as she starts enjoying how his hands moves around on her body and the way his lips feel against her neck. "After you eat or it'll get cold." She says to him softly. "I'll stay right here at your side until your done, unless you wish me to strip slowly while you eat." She suggested to him.

He smirked as he watched her, "No I think I would like that..." He took the meal pulling her closer to him, slowly he started to eat slowly holding her soft as he ate with one hand his other teasing her breasts lightly and running up and down her side wanting to be the one who undid her clothing later. "You are such a good girl, you want to know a great sound." He smirked as he kissed her neck lightly before returning to eating his free hand sliding between her legs urging her to spread them while he rubbed her legs and ate.

She smiles and wraps one leg around his waist as she lays next to him. She liked the feel of his hands roaming her body and she looks at him as he eats. "What is the great sound?" She asked him softly as she lays her head on his shoulder and one of her hands runs up and down on his chest softly.

He smirked as he ate then slowly finished putting the tray to the side strattling across her body gently undoing her clothing peeling them off her carefully till she was laying nude on his bed as he kissed her and slowly down her neck licking her nipple as he kissed along her stomach, "The sound of a beatiful women like you moaning out to be touched..." He teased licking along the side of her pussy teasing the sides as he groped her ass lightly his right hand on her breast groping her teasing her nipple between two fingers and holding her body down.

She moans out with pleasure at the way he was treating her body. "Oh Master." She moans out to him and one of her hands runs through his hair.

Smirked as he pressed his mouth softly to her sex licking lightly against her pussy hands holding her in place so all she could do was watch and enjoy. His eyes following her form with light loving kisses smiling some each time he licked her womanhood, enjoying having such a loving maid that did about everything he pleased.

She moans out with pleasure and softly arches her back as best as she could. "Oh Master, make me cum. I want to cum for you." She says to him softly as she spreads her legs wide open for him.

As she said that he lifted her waist of the bed slowly licking up and down her bare pussy smiling some as he pressed his lips softly against her clit and began to suck lightly followed by licking back and forth and then sucking lightly on the soft flesh before slowly beginning to push his tongue inside of her.

She closed her eyes and moans out at how he words on her pussy. "Oh yes, that feels amazing, Master." She says to him within a soft moan.

Back
Top Bottom