Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

How long before you go crazy?

No Emo's are passive, for they are all blatant in their horrible fashion sense and terrible personalities.

BR45 said:
No Emo's are passive, for they are all blatant in their horrible fashion sense and terrible personalities.
YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND MEEE~

I'll have to stop listening when roommate comes in. Nearly an hour though. :<

119rl3b.jpg

Roommate woke up. :(

Anjeru said:
@Dream Reaver: I like your icon~ Gaara looks hott~

and
EMO :p

and Mister Gaara, no the cliche is the emo that cuts, but the vast majority doesnt. I know quite a few emos / ex emos.

I just hate when people assume that emos cut them selves or want to commit suicide...

Yes, I hate life
But:
NO, I do not want to end mine or destroy the one body I have.

People misconstrue the meaning behind EMO. EMO does not mean that people cut or hurt themselves, or even that those people hate life, and everything else.

EMO actually just means emotional. An EMO person is a emotional person, just one that tends to be a little more emotional than most. One reason people focus on the cutting, hating life, I want to die stereotypes.

-blinks-

@BR45: that is based on who it looking at them
@Ilovegoatse: That is also based on the person looking.

@Both: I know plenty of people who wouldn't want me to ever change my personality, nor my style of dress.
So like I am going to let you two change my opinion? Hell no.

Anjeru said:
People misconstrue the meaning behind EMO. EMO does not mean that people cut or hurt themselves, or even that those people hate life, and everything else.

EMO actually just means emotional. An EMO person is a emotional person, just one that tends to be a little more emotional than most. One reason people focus on the cutting, hating life, I want to die stereotypes.

-blinks-
Thank you, some one who I can agree with.

Dream Reaver said:
Anjeru said:

-blinks-
Thank you, some one who I can agree with.

-patpat- You're welcome. I dress Goth as much as I can; I love the Tripp brand of clothing. I often get mistaken for a-stereotype-EMO, which then of course leads to "oooh, do you cut yourself then?". To which I then want to bops people. Angrily. Lol.

Anjeru said:
-patpat- You're welcome. I dress Goth as much as I can; I love the Tripp brand of clothing. I often get mistaken for a-stereotype-EMO, which then of course leads to "oooh, do you cut yourself then?". To which I then want to bops people. Angrily. Lol.
With you there Anjeru.
I also love Tripp
Another thing, I am Scottish-Irish so I bought a Tripp brand Kilt....
You can probably assume what people ask me first or second....

Dream Reaver said:
Anjeru said:
With you there Anjeru.
I also love Tripp
Another thing, I am Scottish-Irish so I bought a Tripp brand Kilt....
You can probably assume what people ask me first or second....
-Gasperous- Hey! That's awesome!
I'm Scottish/Irish/German.
^^
Mainly Irish though. Red hair, freckles, blue eyes. Lol.
And awesome on the kilt! I wants one x3​

Dream Reaver said:
@BR45: that is based on who it looking at them
@Ilovegoatse: That is also based on the person looking.

@Both: I know plenty of people who wouldn't want me to ever change my personality, nor my style of dress.
So like I am going to let you two change my opinion? Hell no.
Craawllliiingggg innn myy sskkiiiinnnn.

Stop making fun of a damn good band.

And plus, I am sure your continuous onslaughts of trying to make fun of me will only make you look like a teen and get your kicked out if someone points it out.
Might wana stop then, just a piece of advice.

Dream Reaver said:
Stop making fun of a damn good band.

And plus, I am sure your continuous onslaughts of trying to make fun of me will only make you look like a teen and get your kicked out if someone points it out.
Might wana stop then, just a piece of advice.
;D

Anjeru said:
^^
Would get you one, but 1)I have no clue where you live and 2)No clue what size you'd wear, lol
But you do not have to tell me these things, might get you in a bit of trouble(w/the world) if you do

Dream Reaver said:
Anjeru said:
^^
Would get you one, but 1)I have no clue where you live and 2)No clue what size you'd wear, lol
But you do not have to tell me these things, might get you in a bit of trouble(w/the world) if you do

Haha. I gots a Hot Topic in the mall near me, just only sometimes do they have kilts.
<_< and nobody gets to know my size! mwahaha.
'Tis top secret.

Also, I agree. Ilovegoatse - this type of behavior is reserved for the PvP forum. If you're caught flaming outside it, you could be banned. : /
You should be careful.
If you really want to make fun of the brand, or a person, you should go to PvP.
This whole thread started on a light note too.
About whether or not the LeekSpin song could drive someone crazy.
Flaming have nothing to do with that.​

Anjeru said:
Dream Reaver said:
Anjeru said:
^^

Haha. I gots a Hot Topic in the mall near me, just only sometimes do they have kilts.
<_< and nobody gets to know my size! mwahaha.
'Tis top secret.

Also, I agree. Ilovegoatse - this type of behavior is reserved for the PvP forum. If you're caught flaming outside it, you could be banned. : /
You should be careful.
If you really want to make fun of the brand, or a person, you should go to PvP.
This whole thread started on a light note too.
About whether or not the LeekSpin song could drive someone crazy.
Flaming have nothing to do with that.​
Nor does HotTopic or me and my emotional ways, lol

Every Hot Topic I've been too had this look of just tossing everything into a bin and putting a for sale sign on it.

It's really odd.

Back
Top Bottom