Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teacher/Student (Foxxy_Mama and Zero_Raider1)

She breath heavy and smiled as she leaned up against him. "Like a sex-crazed school girl." She softly let out a laugh as she stays against him. "That was amazing." She says to him softly as she unwraps her legs from around the seat and laid them on his seat on either side of his waist. "You like kinky clothes?" She asked him softly as she tips her head back and looks him in the eyes.

"Yeah, I guess I do." He smiled in admittance. He wrapped his arms around her back and kept her in a gentle hug. "Hmm, I could have gotten you pregnant you know." He warned her, not wanting to break the moment or anything. "We should be more careful about how we do this."

She smiles softly and pulls her head back as she looks him in the eyes. "I'm on the pill, Teach." She says and kisses him on the lips softly. "Dont worry about getting me pregnant. If it happens it happens. Thats life." She says to him softly. "If you did, would you take care of me and the child or make me get rid of it?" She asked him as she stays close to him but keeps her eyes on his.

"Hmm, thats a very serious question. I wonder if I can answer it?" He pretended to think on it for a moment, looking away from her eyes until a few seconds later he looked back at her and smiled. "Of course I would take care of you. Life is precious." He smiled sweetly at her and kissed her on the forehead.

"Without the school's knowledge right?" She asked him softly as she watches him. She leans in and kisses his cheek, her hips softly moving against his waist as she presses herself against his body.

"I'll see what I can do." He smiled and planted a soft kiss on her lips. He broke it after a few seconds and moaned a little. "My dick seems to still be prety far inside you still. I can feel you squeezing on it." He chuckled lightly and ran his hand over her head, his fingers playing with her ears mischieviously. "Want to go back to my place now or do i get to take you back to your place?"

She smiles at him and kissed him on the lips before answering him. "Dinner hasnt been made yet." She says to him softly and looks down at their combined bodies. "That's a lovely sight." She says to him and softly touches his exposed length while he's still inside of her. "Hmm." She looks up at him and smiles. "Should we climb in the back and clean each other off?" She asked him softly.

"It is, huh?" He smirked when she commented at the lovely sight. "I don't know. I might get distracted and end up ravaging your body in more passionate delight." He sighed, acting a bit distressed. "Why don't we wait till we get back to my place, then we can take a shower and clean each other off in a more...comfortable enviroment?"

She smiled softly as she looks him in the eyes. "But it was you who wanted to do in the back seat." She said as she titled her head to the side softly. "Since you want to screw me in the shower then I shouldnt complain." She says softly to him and moves up onto her knees, letting him slide out of her body. Once he was out of her body she moved into her seat and gathered up her clothes. When she had all her clothes she started getting dressed. SHe glanced at him and grins. "At least let me clean you up or your going to have to do laundry to get the cum off the inside of your clothes." She says to him softly.

"Oh alright. That would be a good idea." He sighed in defeat, though he still smiled. He postponed hiding his cock away and allowed Skyler to lean over towards him after she had finally dressed and lick it clean. "Mmm, guess it would be a bad idea to start driving now." He chuckled and watched her continue to lick him clean.

After he agreed and she was fully dressed she started licking his length clean. She looked up at him and smiled. "You can try but I'm not making promises that we wont crash." She says and chuckles softly before going back to work on his length with her tongue. She started from the base of his length to the top of his cock head and wrapped her mouth around the head his cock, starts sucking softly.

"Just taking a precaution before we go." He waited a little as she continued to lick, then started up the car once she was halfway done. He drove out of the park and onwards towards his house. "Mmm, you just about done down there, Skyler?" He ask, petting her back briefly before returning the hand to the wheel.

She moaned when he put his hand on her head and softly petting her. She turns her head to the side and looks up at him while sucking on the head of his length. She softly shook her head no and takes a bit more of his length into her mouth, she wanted him to cum in her mouth.

He moaned more and realized what she actually wanted other then to clean him off. However if he came now it would most likely lead to an accident on the road, so he attempted to endure it long enough for him to get back to his driveway. It felt longer driving then it usually did, but once he pulled into his driveway, he shifted the gear into park, leaned back and shot another load into Skyler's mouth, fillling it up with his cum that she craved so much. "You should of told me about that before I started driving."

She moaned out and swallowed his cum once it shot out into her mouth. Once she had every drop she pulled back and smiled. "Then that wouldnt have been fun." She says as she leans up against him, pressing her lips to his throat and her hands softly guiding his length back into his pants and zipping it back up. She pulled back from his neck and kissed him softly on the lips. "I dont want to leave any marks where anyone could see." She says to him softly since she didnt leave a mark on his neck.

"No it wouldn't." He said watching her kiss his neck, feeling his dick get placed back underneath his pants. "I should punish you. You're being very naughty lately." He kissed her back on the forehead while he unfastened his seat belt. "Shall we head inside?"

She smiles at his words and nods. "Yes, you can start grading papers and I'll cook you dinner." She says to him softly as she grabs her things and steps out of the car. She walks around the car and walks up to his front door. She stood there and waited for him to unlock it and let her inside his house.

"Yeah, that is the plan." He smiled and climbed out of the car after her. He went up to the front door and unlocked it, lettting her in first then walking in after her. However, as Skyler made her way to the kitchen, Rakusho removed something from his binder and approached Skyler, capturing her in a hug and then suddenly taking her panties off and shoving a vibrator up inside her pussy, flicking it on to low for now. "I said I was gonna punish you for sucking me off without asking. I will allow you to cook, but you have to keep this inside you the whole time, and..." He started to undo her shirt buttons with one hand while he reached for an apron with the other hand to show her. "...you will wear only this. Just this. That means no underwear on underneath either."

She gasped out as she felt him pulling off her panties and moaned out when he shoved a vibrator inside of her, turns it on low. "Oh my god." She said as she leans back against him. Her eyes looks at his face. "You feel better inside of me." She says to him as she turns her body around against his body and kisses him on the lips. "You'll have to strip me." She said to him softly as she holds up her sprain wrist.

"I don't think it's that bad anymore, but no matter." He kissed her back and finished unbuttoning her shirt, pulling it off of her before undoing her skirt next. once that had fallen off he undid her bra and pulled her panties off the rest of the way before putting the apron on over her, turning her around so he could fasten it around her back. "You don't get to have my cock inside you anymore today. That's your punishment for not asking me to play with my things." He kissed her on the back of the head and whispered on last thing into her ear. "And if you want it tommorrow, you will have to do something for me during school." He left her alone to cook while he found a place on the couch to sit and grade papers.

She pouted softly when he said that she couldnt have his cock the rest of the time she would be staying there with him. "Alright." She says to him softly as she hurried off to the kitchen to start dinner. She looks through his cabinets to see what he has for her to cook with. Once she found something she could make a meal out of she went right to work.

He would look up every now and then to see her struggling a bit with her task. The view was also especially nice, since the apron he gave her had no back covering, so he could see her ass and tail in their full splendor. If she stood in a specific way he could see the side of her breasts and if he was especially lucky, her nipples which looked stiff with arousal. Oh yes, he was having much fun with this.

She continued to prepare meat loaf to put it in the over. Once she finished preparing it she put it in the over and set the timer for when it would be done. She walks out of the kitchen and to were he was sitting grading papers. "Need help grading?" She asked him softly as she stood at his side and her hands softly playing with the hem of the apron.

"No." He said simply as he continued to write on. "Besides,I couldn't let you even if I wanted to. I'd be giving you the answers to the test." He closed his bounder for now and reached between Skyler's legs to feel her up a bit. "And how are we doing down her? You seemed to be handling yourself pretty well in the kitchen."

She closed her eyes as his hand reached up under the apron to feel her being wet from the vibrator. "Hmm." She softly says to him as she leans down and kisses him on the lips. "I'm making meat loaf for dinner." She says to him softly.

Back
Top Bottom